NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

104 year old woman arrested and taken away in handcuffs.

3 posters

Go down

104 year old woman arrested and taken away in handcuffs. Empty 104 year old woman arrested and taken away in handcuffs.

Post by Syl Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:38 pm

Aww...what a lovely story.  I love you

"Anne, 104, 'arrested' for being an upstanding citizen.

A 104-year-old woman has had her wish answered after police turned up at her care home to "arrest" her.
Anne Brokenbrow said she had never done anything wrong in her life but wanted to find out what it was like.
She said being handcuffed and taken off in a police car with its siren on and blue lights flashing as "very exciting","

104 year old woman arrested and taken away in handcuffs. Bbv0go10

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-bristol-47642150/anne-104-arrested-for-being-an-upstanding-citizen
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

104 year old woman arrested and taken away in handcuffs. Empty Re: 104 year old woman arrested and taken away in handcuffs.

Post by Maddog Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:54 pm

It's not that much fun, trust me. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

104 year old woman arrested and taken away in handcuffs. Empty Re: 104 year old woman arrested and taken away in handcuffs.

Post by Syl Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:12 pm

Maddog wrote:It's not that much fun, trust me. Cool

Interesting...care to share??

Re the lady in the OP....I suppose when you reach 104, any new experience is a good one. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:05 pm

Randy old cow. Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:23 am

eddie wrote:Randy old cow. Razz
She only wanted to be arrested, she wasn't asking for an orgy.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:10 am

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:It's not that much fun, trust me. Cool

Re the lady in the OP....I suppose when you reach 104, any new experience is a good one. Cool

Arlington, Sinton, Pantego, Allen, Grand Prairie, Dallas, Fort Worth, Palo Pinto County, Wichita County, Bexar County. That covers all of them and I've been to the first one more than once. Wink

I don't recommend any of them!

I just realized I've never been arrested outside of Texas. tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:19 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

Arlington, Sinton, Pantego, Allen, Grand Prairie, Dallas, Fort Worth, Palo Pinto County, Wichita County, Bexar County. That covers all of them and I've been to the first one more than once. Wink

I don't recommend any of them!

I just realized I've never been arrested outside of Texas. tongue
Young, daft and well oiled I bet.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:36 am

i reckon she just fancied a jolly good frisking

can't say as I blame her to be fair

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:18 pm

gelico wrote:

i reckon she just fancied a jolly good frisking

can't say as I blame her to be fair

Cool

Lol....My mum in law recently passed at 104, she was a randy little bugger right up till the end. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:49 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:Randy old cow. Razz
She only wanted to be arrested, she wasn't asking for an orgy.

What a waste then! Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down