NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaccines designed to leave mark on skin that can be scanned by a device

+7
Eilzel
gelico
Syl
Ben Reilly
Maddog
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Vaccines designed to leave mark on skin that can be scanned by a device - Page 2 Empty Vaccines designed to leave mark on skin that can be scanned by a device

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Specialized dye, delivered along with a vaccine, could enable “on-patient” storage of vaccination history.

MIT researchers have now developed a novel way to record a patient’s vaccination history: storing the data in a pattern of dye, invisible to the naked eye, that is delivered under the skin at the same time as the vaccine.

The researchers showed that their new dye, which consists of nanocrystals called quantum dots, can remain for at least five years under the skin, where it emits near-infrared light that can be detected by a specially equipped smartphone.

https://news.mit.edu/2019/storing-vaccine-history-skin-1218

Could this be used in a sinister way?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Vaccines designed to leave mark on skin that can be scanned by a device - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccines designed to leave mark on skin that can be scanned by a device

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:34 pm

I'm not saying I'm all for stamping people with their vax history or that it doesn't have a creepy sound to it -- I'm just saying, I want a scenario in which your vaccination tattoo could be used against you.

I sort of suggested one earlier -- not being allowed into certain places without being scanned -- but as I also pointed out, you can walk onto a bus (or shop or whatever) in England without a mask and the best the staff can do is refuse service. In the case of buses, they won't even kick you off.

They say not to socialize with people from other households, but I looked it up and the police over here literally don't even want to KNOW about it unless you've seen a big house party going on.

To go from what it's like now to not being allowed on the Underground without scanning your vaccination tattoo simply seems like too much of a stretch. But in all humility, I don't have the ability to imagine every possible scenario, nor do I imagine myself to.

So I'm simply asking anybody to present a situation in which the vac tat could be used against people.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Vaccines designed to leave mark on skin that can be scanned by a device - Page 2 Empty Re: Vaccines designed to leave mark on skin that can be scanned by a device

Post by Maddog Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:36 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I just don't really see a plausible scenario in which it would be abused. If someone can illustrate that for me rather than invoking 1984 or the Nazis, I'd be game.

What's wrong with invoking 1984? It's written as a warning and based on a true story.

Are you saying that are no governments that have used their power to abuse their citizens?

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:36 pm

I have to say I'm going to hang back as much as I can, not because I think I'm going to be implanted with any device but because I'm wondering about side effects.
I mean look what happened in I am Legend. (Sorry just kidding on a serious subject, shows I'm concerned).

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:38 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That's like saying: can you describe democracy, without mentioning the US or western Europe?  You're being herded, silly ninny.  The mark is the first step to identifying you as this group, or that.

Sorry I'm so stupid! Could you give me the next few steps?

Just joking.

The next step is to separate everyone into two groups, and send one group into the land of milk & honey, and the other group into the ovens (Opps, there's that metaphor again).

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:40 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:I just don't really see a plausible scenario in which it would be abused. If someone can illustrate that for me rather than invoking 1984 or the Nazis, I'd be game.

What's wrong with invoking 1984? It's written as a warning and based on a true story.

Are you saying that are no governments that have used their power to abuse their citizens?

Of course I'm not saying that, I'm not stupid. I just can't imagine a plausible scenario in which the U.S. or UK governments could get away with abusing the vax tat (which is a term we should all remember I coined).

As far as more corrupt governments, not really worried about a new thing for them to be corrupt with. I want a situation in which a Western liberal democracy abuses the vax tat.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:51 pm

Imagine you had to write a film scenario about it.
You’ll find you can come up with a theory then. cheers
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:53 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Of course I'm not saying that, I'm not stupid. I just can't imagine a plausible scenario in which the U.S. or UK governments could get away with abusing the vax tat (which is a term we should all remember I coined).

As far as more corrupt governments, not really worried about a new thing for them to be corrupt with. I want a situation in which a Western liberal democracy abuses the vax tat.

Corrupt governments often spring out of uncorrupt governments. What keeps them honest is our vigilance, not something inherent in our politicians.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:57 pm

Maddog wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Corrupt governments often spring out of uncorrupt governments. What keeps them honest is our vigilance, not something inherent in our politicians.  

So do I also have to imagine that everyone drops their vigilant observation of the actions of government? Because that wasn't part of my question.

By the way, it would be a hell of a lot easier to vigilantly police our governments if certain elements within the governments weren't on a mission to make people disbelieve everything in the media. After all, the only people paid to pose embarrassing questions to politicians are journalists.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:00 pm

eddie wrote:Imagine you had to write a film scenario about it.

Suspect
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:02 pm

I have, but I keep finding myself tripped up by the thought, "wait, that wouldn't happen because of this ... "
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:12 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

I have, but I keep finding myself tripped up by the thought, "wait, that wouldn't happen because of this ... "

Well, I think you’ll get there and if you do, then you’ll see that anything is possible if you’re rich, powerful and evil enough. Vaccines designed to leave mark on skin that can be scanned by a device - Page 2 1366281442
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:15 pm

Maybe this is a benefit of American culture that I hadn't recognized, but in America these days, there are always two factions that will emerge on any issue -- those who blindly support it (probably because the president does) and those who blindly oppose it (again, probably because the president does).

I can't imagine a new policy being introduced without having to factor in the people who will instantly resist it, not because of logic but because their political tribe resists it.

But maybe it's good, in some ways, that there are millions of Americans who instantly, reflexively resist every new policy proposal. Maybe that's also a bit of built-in vigilance. Frustrating when you're trying to contain a pandemic because it hampers quick government action, but helpful whenever a politician tries something sneaky, because there's always going to be that certain percent of Americans who will cry loudly that it's going to ruin the country.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:23 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
Maddog wrote:

So do I also have to imagine that everyone drops their vigilant observation of the actions of government? Because that wasn't part of my question.

By the way, it would be a hell of a lot easier to vigilantly police our governments if certain elements within the governments weren't on a mission to make people disbelieve everything in the media. After all, the only people paid to pose embarrassing questions to politicians are journalists.

That's how it starts. Never believe it can't happen here, or there.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:13 pm

For those who do intend to protect themselves and maybe more importantly other more vulnerable people they come into contact with.
Here is a list of the people in order of when they will receive the vaccine in the UK.

https://www.ft.com/content/3096fd46-758a-48bd-819d-2919b0a91c8f

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:27 pm

The objection is not with the vaccine. It is with marking the body with a scanning scar or some detection device that gives out information.

Maybe this time it is harmless. But it's the old slippery slope. This time it's for marking the vaccinated. Next time it’s for kids who need extra for school lunches. Next time it's for those who have paid, or have not paid taxes. Next time, it's for those who voted for the 'right' guy. Finally, it's for those who did not vote for the right guy...cause he's about to get shot.

You can’t isolate a trend, and you don’t know where it is going.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:The objection is not with the vaccine.  It is with marking the body with a scanning scar or some detection device that gives out information.

Maybe this time it is harmless.  But it's the old slippery slope.  This time it's for marking the vaccinated.  Next time it’s for kids who need extra for school lunches.  Next time it's for those who have paid, or have not paid taxes.  Next time, it's for those who voted for the 'right' guy.  Finally, it's for those who did not vote for the right guy...cause he's about to get shot.

If that's what it was ever used for I think 99.9% of the population would agree with you.

I for one don't think that would ever happen.

I honestly think the kind of world you are describing has been made up by anti-vaxxers who may or may not have an agenda to spread. I have already heard people saying they will refuse the Covid19 vaccine because it has a tracking device in it Rolling Eyes
People are sheep, some think the ones who will be having the vaccine are the sheep, plainly it's the ones who will not that are.....imo.

Last edited by Syl on Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

nicko likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:23 pm

The key word here is "choice"... And the freedom to choose not to be 'marked' with any such thing.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

eddie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 05, 2020 5:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

The key word here is "choice"... And the freedom to choose not to be 'marked' with any such thing.

The vaccination that is shortly to be available here and in other countries won't mark anyone though will it....so will you be having it?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:10 pm

I doubt I'll get the current vaccine because I've had it and am more protected now, than if I had the vaccine. 6 month from now I'll get it if the experts say I should and the rest of you haven't turned into flesh eating zombies.

In the event you do, I'll shoot you. No hard feelings. Cool Cool Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:21 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:The objection is not with the vaccine. It is with marking the body with a scanning scar or some detection device that gives out information.

Maybe this time it is harmless. But it's the old slippery slope. This time it's for marking the vaccinated. Next time it’s for kids who need extra for school lunches. Next time it's for those who have paid, or have not paid taxes. Next time, it's for those who voted for the 'right' guy. Finally, it's for those who did not vote for the right guy...cause he's about to get shot.

If that's what it was ever used for I think 99.9% of the population would agree with you.

I never thought Trump would happen.

I never thought torture would happen.

I never thought rendition would happen.

I never thought rape by our military would happen.

I never thought the US would build concentration camps.

I never thought children would be locked in cages in the US.

I never thought the US would hand over intelligence so that foreign nationals could be murdered.

I never thought a political party would pull off a genocide of 275,000 Americans, and still climbing.

Lots of things have happened that we wish never happened...if wishes and dreams were real. The key is preparation. You've got to watch for trends.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The vaccination that is shortly to be available here and in other countries won't mark anyone though will it....so will you be having it?

The OP never said any of the covid19 vaccines would be incorporating this newly designed marking technology...

And I will not be having a covid vaccine.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:

The OP never said any of the covid19 vaccines would be incorporating this newly designed marking technology...

Some people will use the suggestion that vaccines in the future may contain a dye that can be scanned as an excuse to propagate even more mistrust about this new virus, in fact it's already happening.

I forget you had already had the virus, so like Maddog I presume (though I don't think anyone knows for sure) that you will be protected, for a while at least.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

I never thought Trump would happen.

I never thought torture would happen.

I never thought rendition would happen.

I never thought rape by our military would happen.

I never thought the US would build concentration camps.

I never thought children would be locked in cages in the US.

I never thought the US would hand over intelligence so that foreign nationals could be murdered.

I never thought a political party would pull off a genocide of 275,000 Americans, and still climbing.

Lots of things have happened that we wish never happened...if wishes and dreams were real.  The key is preparation.  You've got to watch for trends.

And maybe the line between fact and paranoia is getting even shorter?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:14 pm

Maddog wrote:I doubt I'll get the current vaccine because I've had it and am  more protected now, than if I had the vaccine. 6 month from now I'll get it if the experts say I should and the rest of you haven't turned into flesh eating zombies.  

In the event you do, I'll shoot you. No hard feelings.  Cool Cool Cool

I will tell you one thing, IF I start showing Zombie tendencies YOU will be the last one to know. snobby
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:42 pm

How would things have gone if too many refused the smallpox vaccine we'd still be battling that disease.
Its been said before but why would the government want to know where the average person is or what they are doing, on the plus side the employment in watchers would sky rocket.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Ben Reilly likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Some people will use the suggestion that vaccines in the future may contain a dye that can be scanned as an excuse to propagate even more mistrust about this new virus, in fact it's already happening.

I forget you had already had the virus, so like Maddog I presume (though I don't think anyone knows for sure) that you will be protected, for a while at least.

Yes, I have already had it... As have between 25% - 50% of UK population by now...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:49 pm

Vintage wrote:How would things have gone if too many refused the smallpox vaccine we'd still be battling that disease.
Its been said before but why would the government want to know where the average person is or what they are doing, on the plus side the employment in watchers would sky rocket.

This, all day long Smile

People seem to so ignorant to the history of vaccinations it hurts. Smallpox was the biggest killer for centuries and it no longer exists.

So many diseases wiped out, or virtually wiped out, thanks to vaccines. Forget TV, hot running water, electricity and the rest, vaccines are our greatest invention.

If, in the next year or so, the Covid vaccine is widely available and free, people come to the hospital with Covid 19, they should be hit with fines.

I think needing proof of vaccination is almost a guarantee for entry to some countries (Thailand will almost certainly do this).
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:57 pm

That's guess work Tommy, even the scientists dont know that.

The simple fact is, the vaccine wont be a cure all, but the more people who get the jab the less people will die of the virus in the future.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-b6360f40-84f9-469b-b6a3-a4568e161c4f
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:19 am

Vintage wrote:How would things have gone if too many refused the smallpox vaccine we'd still be battling that disease.

I totally agree, the government doesn't give a shit about tracking people's movements unless it suspects they're up to something bad like terrorism, drug smuggling, human trafficking, etc. And it doesn't have enough money to track everyone's movements.

And it doesn't pay people enough to not blow the whistle on bad practices -- that's why we know about them in the first place.

Any attempt to vax tat people and use it against them is doomed to failure, and because of that, I can't see it happening in a stable, first-world country.

I could see it happening in a corrupt third-world country, but then it'd just be the icing on the shit-cake, of course.

I do think it's good to be vigilent against such things, of course. But I really don't see any first-world government being stupid enough to actually try the vax tat idea.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:19 am

Original Quill wrote:The objection is not with the vaccine.  It is with marking the body with a scanning scar or some detection device that gives out information.

Maybe this time it is harmless.  But it's the old slippery slope.  This time it's for marking the vaccinated.  Next time it’s for kids who need extra for school lunches.  Next time it's for those who have paid, or have not paid taxes.  Next time, it's for those who voted for the 'right' guy.  Finally, it's for those who did not vote for the right guy...cause he's about to get shot.

I totally agree with you, Quill.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:21 am

Eilzel wrote:

This, all day long Smile

People seem to so ignorant to the history of vaccinations it hurts. Smallpox was the biggest killer for centuries and it no longer exists.

So many diseases wiped out, or virtually wiped out, thanks to vaccines. Forget TV, hot running water, electricity and the rest, vaccines are our greatest invention.

If, in the next year or so, the Covid vaccine is widely available and free, people come to the hospital with Covid 19, they should be hit with fines.

I think needing proof of vaccination is almost a guarantee for entry to some countries (Thailand will almost certainly do this).

Covid19 is nothing like smallpox or a number of other really nasty/deadly infections... It is a very minor thing in comparison...

And the vaccine is certainly not 'free' at all... It is costing a fortune and will be paid for by everyone in increasing taxes for years to come!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:23 am

The whole point is this:

The vaccine shouldn’t be mandatory and IF it does leave a scannable or traceable mark, that is NOT okay.

It doesn’t matter whether you can think of the reasons WHY the powers-that-be should want to track you, it’s the fact that they can or could.

So...no thanks.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:50 am

eddie wrote:The whole point is this:

The vaccine shouldn’t be mandatory and IF it does leave a scannable or traceable mark, that is NOT okay.

It doesn’t matter whether you can think of the reasons WHY the powers-that-be should want to track you, it’s the fact that they can or could.

So...no thanks.
And the actual facts are.....the  corona vaccine will NOT be mandatory and it will NOT leave any scannable traceable mark.

I think people are using the scannable reason, which is something that may or may not ever become a reality, as an excuse as to why they wont get vaccinated against corona virus.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:09 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:The whole point is this:

So...no thanks.
And the actual facts are.....the vaccine will NOT be mandatory and it will NOT leave any scannable traceable mark.

Says who?
Like everything, always, depends what source you believe, I guess.

I’ll remain untouched until I see how the guinea pigs react. Basketball
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:20 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:
And the actual facts are.....the vaccine will NOT be mandatory and it will NOT leave any scannable traceable mark.

Says who?

Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:34 am

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Says who?

Rolling Eyes

No rolly eyes! I’m not saying there’s an absolute truth to the OP article...perhaps there is, perhaps there isn’t. I don’t know.
Like with most things, I watch and I remain open. I don’t have a fixed view, but I do have an open view. I simply do not know.

Time will tell
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:40 am

Eddie, no government in an advanced country like the UK would ever secretly inject  something in the general population that had not been made known and agreed.

It may suit anti vaxxers to lead people to believe this, but I would put money on it never happening.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:40 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

This, all day long  Smile

Covid19 is nothing like smallpox or a number of other really nasty/deadly infections... It is a very minor thing in comparison...

And the vaccine is certainly not 'free' at all... It is costing a fortune and will be paid for by everyone in increasing taxes for years to come!!!

Of course it is paid for by the taxpayer, as all healthcare ought to be.

^Eds, I don't say it should be mandatory, too many people get up in arms over things like this. But if people go to hospital with cases of Covid once the vaccine is widely available, they should pay for treatment out of pocket imo.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:06 am

Syl wrote:Eddie, no government in an advanced country like the UK would ever secretly inject  something in the general population that had not been made known and agreed.

It may suit anti vaxxers to lead people to believe this, but I would put money on it never happening.

Why does it have to be “anti vaxxers” (those damn idiots who must be wrong, right?) who think this way? That’s just you, assuming that people have to fall into a certain camp, to think something. A tad judgemental, Syl, non?

Perhaps really, really, clever people, who aren’t “stupid anti-vaxxers” think it too?

I remain open. I don’t think any side is stupid...because I don’t really know
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:15 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:Eddie, no government in an advanced country like the UK would ever secretly inject  something in the general population that had not been made known and agreed.

Why does it have to be “anti vaxxers” (those damn idiots who must be wrong, right?) who think this way? That’s just you, assuming that people have to fall into a certain camp, to think something. A tad judgemental, Syl, non?

Perhaps really, really, clever people, who aren’t “stupid anti-vaxxers” think it too?

Saying it suits anti-vaxxers that people believe the government would leave marks on people through vaccinations is not a stretch. That isn't saying all people who oppose the vaccine think that way, but for those who do, of course it helps push their agenda.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:14 am

This has nothing to do with anti vaxers.

Medical care has nothing to do with government tracking devices.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:59 am

Maddog wrote:This has  nothing to do with anti vaxers.  

It is certainly an idea that could and will be used by anti-vaxxers.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 06, 2020 12:20 pm

eddie wrote:

Anti-vaxxers are already using this to try to deter people from having the coronavirus injection.
The BBC local radio have been interviewing people all week about this new vaccine, the subject of this tracking device has been brought up several times. It suits their agenda, and they are lying.

A scanning device that will list the vaccinations people have had or not had MAY or MAY NOT in the future be included in certain vaccines, but it certainly won't be done forcibly without peoples knowledge... this isn't China.

I am not branding everyone who will refuse the vaccine an anti-vaxxer, just the ones who are spreading lies about it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:23 pm

There are always people who believe everything they are told by someone official just because they are an official, then you have people who are quite the opposite and will not believe anything that the government official tells you just because it is official, even if its good for them, the only problem is that the later, maybe not all of them but I'd think the majority question why 'they' have allowed this to happen to them, why aren't 'they' doing something about/more about the situation. The majority of people though rightly just have questions and want reassurance. Anyway some think aliens altered our DNA so that we became aware maybe there's something in the vaccines to make us more intelligent Laughing

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:16 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Maddog wrote:This has  nothing to do with anti vaxers.  

It is certainly an idea that could and will be used by anti-vaxxers.

Any thing can be used by anyone with a good imagination.

This isn't about the government sneaking a tracking device into you. Its about them telling you they are going to do it.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:43 pm

For anyone not into scaremongering conspiracy theories, this is how the immunisation programme data will be collected in the UK.

https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/clinical-areas/immunology-and-vaccines/gps-will-record-covid-vaccinations-on-pharmacy-it-systems/

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:46 pm

Syl wrote:For anyone not into scaremongering conspiracy theories, this is how the immunisation programme data will be collected in the UK.

https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/clinical-areas/immunology-and-vaccines/gps-will-record-covid-vaccinations-on-pharmacy-it-systems/

And that makes perfect sense. No need to implant anything in a human, to keep track of their shot records.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:59 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:For anyone not into scaremongering conspiracy theories, this is how the immunisation programme data will be collected in the UK.

And that makes perfect sense. No need to implant anything in a human, to keep track of their shot records.  

And that's the way it's being recorded, in spite of all the panic. Cool

How are you? Have you managed to beat the corona with all faculties intact?? Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:43 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

^Eds, I don't say it should be mandatory, too many people get up in arms over things like this. But if people go to hospital with cases of Covid once the vaccine is widely available, they should pay for treatment out of pocket imo.

So it's not free then is it...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

So it's not free then is it...

Pointless semantics. Nothing in the world is free by that logic, someone always pays. You know exactly what I mean.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next