NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orwellian Britain 2 - Scottish Poll On "Free To Disagree"

2 posters

Go down

Orwellian Britain 2 - Scottish Poll On "Free To Disagree" Empty Orwellian Britain 2 - Scottish Poll On "Free To Disagree"

Post by Didgee Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:08 pm

So there is a number of questions here and it really sums up the radical left in our society is. In how they are being brainwashed like a religious radical cult

A number of questions were asked

"Should it be a criminal offence to say someone born biologically male, cannot be a woman?"

I mean you would think nobody would agree with this form of Gender Blasphemy

However 22% agreed.

Orwellian Britain 2 - Scottish Poll On "Free To Disagree" EgGZ58LXgAE_5ZL?format=png&name=small

Another questions was:

"It should be a criminal offence to disagree with same-sex marriage"

20% agreed this should be a criminal offence

Another had 29% believe it should be a criminal offence, to speak words that cause offence

Its even odder, when 87% believe free speech is an important right, Clearly some are contradicting themselves in their answers

https://2sjjwunnql41ia7ki31qqub1-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Final-Free-to-Disagree-Scotland-Poll-Tables-20200814_Private.pdf

I mean I truly despair

Didgee
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Orwellian Britain 2 - Scottish Poll On "Free To Disagree" Empty Re: Orwellian Britain 2 - Scottish Poll On "Free To Disagree"

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:58 pm

Wankers!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down