NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Eddie and Vintage - It's Time To Go Vegan | Animal Rights Speech 2019 | Alex O'Connor, Tel Aviv

5 posters

Go down

For Eddie and Vintage - It's Time To Go Vegan | Animal Rights Speech 2019 | Alex O'Connor, Tel Aviv Empty For Eddie and Vintage - It's Time To Go Vegan | Animal Rights Speech 2019 | Alex O'Connor, Tel Aviv

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcVR2OVxPYw

I have huge respect for Alex, as he is an athiest philosipher, but on this we differ and have debated him on this
Though out of fairness to him, I will post his views on here and more so for Eddie and Vintage
As he does present his points very well, even if I disagree with him here

Back to top Go down

For Eddie and Vintage - It's Time To Go Vegan | Animal Rights Speech 2019 | Alex O'Connor, Tel Aviv Empty Re: For Eddie and Vintage - It's Time To Go Vegan | Animal Rights Speech 2019 | Alex O'Connor, Tel Aviv

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:34 pm

phildidge wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcVR2OVxPYw

I have huge respect for Alex, as he is an athiest philosipher, but on this we differ and have debated him on this
Though out of fairness to him, I will post his views on here  and more so for Eddie and Vintage
As he does present his points very well, even if I disagree with him here

I would also like to know Victor thinks on this??
Who I guess is on the same page as me on this

Back to top Go down

For Eddie and Vintage - It's Time To Go Vegan | Animal Rights Speech 2019 | Alex O'Connor, Tel Aviv Empty Re: For Eddie and Vintage - It's Time To Go Vegan | Animal Rights Speech 2019 | Alex O'Connor, Tel Aviv

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:41 pm

Nope wont give him the time of day,,,As soon as i saw animal liberation on the video still I shut down.. cobblers nonsense and idiocy of the snowflake.

Animal libbers are terrorists and anti science (insert an insult),and should not be given the oxygen of publicity.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:44 pm

I wouldnt enter into debate with him, simplybecause whatever he has to say is or will be wrong, will have no basis in either fact or common sense, and is a minority view held by either the uneducated OR the what I describe as educated idiots,
It is not my job to try to change the fixed mindset of cretins.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:01 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:I wouldnt enter into debate with him, simplybecause whatever he has to say is or will be wrong, will have no basis in either fact or common sense, and is a minority view held by either the uneducated OR the what I describe as educated idiots,
It is not my job to try to change the fixed mindset of cretins.

I would have rather you did listen to dismantle his arguments

But hey ho

I rather enjoy debating him on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:39 pm

I’m not a vegan.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:42 pm

eddie wrote:I’m not a vegan.

Never claimed you were, I just thought you would like his reasons. Oh well

By the way replied to your message  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:53 am

geek

Like Victor, I wouldn't give those foolish and uneducated self-declared 'philosophers' and would-be 'animal lib' gurus the time of day... 

Whether their 'vegan' nonsense has its roots in unrealistic animal liberation goals, or in air-headed wishes to "save the planet", their idiocy would still have the same end results..

Further degrading the environment;  forcing dozens, even hundreds, more species into extinction;  and wrecking agricultural and forestry systems to such an extent that the world would require more clearing for farmland --  not less.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:54 pm

This is why I don't go vegan or vegetarian.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:30 pm

Watching how livestock is killed with the Halal method, I'm seriously thinking about going Vegan !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:10 pm

Eat pork nicko...you can fairly well bet that aint halal
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:49 pm

That's what I'll do in future Vic !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:36 pm

What i dont get is this

THEY can demand and expect to get guaranteed halal meat
Why cant we demand and expect to get non halal meat? And get labled racist for doing so?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down