NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group

+2
Ben Reilly
Victorismyhero
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group Empty SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:39 am

SeaWorld has acknowledged one of its workers infiltrated an animal rights group but has vowed to end the practice.

Joel Manby, the aquatic theme park's chief executive, admitted to the spying during a conference call with investors on Thursday.

SeaWorld San Diego worker Paul McComb was suspended last year after he was accused of posing as an activist by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).

An internal investigation revealed that Mr McComb worked for the theme park's human resources department, PETA said.

The group accused him of masquerading as an animal rights activist dating back to 2012.
Peta Virtual Reality project screengrab
Video: 2015: Animal Rights Meets VR

PETA said Mr McComb attempted to incite violence during peaceful protests and posted incendiary comments on social media.

SeaWorld, citing the confidential nature of its security practices, refused to say who authorised the spying, how long it had been going on, or how many of its workers were involved.

Mr McComb is still employed by SeaWorld, a fact which PETA claims shows the theme park's willingness to condone corporate spying.

given the long standing practice of these "animal rights organisations" of covert spying against individulas and corporations....

can they actually cry foul when its done to them ?????
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group Empty Re: SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:13 am

Talk about being out of touch of the goals of each group

One is trying to stop animal rights abuses

The other simply to undermine that group that is trying to stop animal rights abuses

Also the person spying was trying to incite violence at peaceful protests and online

Yeah I think they have a very valid right to complain at such activities

If any animal rights group uses criminal activity that should be condemned also

I suggest you check your moral compass but then not surprised being that you hunt and butcher animals for sport, anyway that you would make some absurd comparison

Back to top Go down

SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group Empty Re: SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:24 am

LF seems to have a real problem with the idea that all unethical/bad things aren't equal...

Because sure, torturing animals is no worse than spying on a group of animal torturers Rolling Eyes
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:09 am

then you are both idiots

since I made no comment on the "rightness" of what each was doing, merely that this seems to be a case of the biter bit....

firstly peta has no moral high ground on which to stand...as I have pointed out befor now...

secondly they are of the same ilk as those that would have research shut down

thirdly THEIR tactics are as imoral as anyone elses...

Sea world may well be immoral too, certainly their practices dont amount to "best practice"

however that is in many ways irrelevant...

IF yo are going to play "dirty games" then surely you cant complain when the same is returned???

PETA cant indulge in as they put it, corporate spying, then complain when one of their targets does the same.

@ didge..... SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493 you to faced hypocrite...6 months ago you agreed that hunting was no less ethical than farming....so I see thriough your pathetic game... SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493

@ ben....I suppose I should have expected that from you....after all, when we bomb the ISIS we are "terrible" people

when they bomb us "its only a few" and a "price we must pay" etc etc

especially since (at least in tis current round) they threw the first one

NOW, granted it is likely 6 of one and half a dozen of the other, AND EVEN given that personally I'd pull out and just let em get on with killing one another, YOU seem to be content to vist any amount of horror on your own and marginalise the victims with some sort of bizzare justification (as long as you personally are safely out of the way)

THEN you whinge when I say "you dont care " and spend pages waffling on in some sort of justification.

we have had this conversation before....and you didnt answer.
either because you "missed it" why I dont know becasue it was a reply direct to a post you had made

OR becasue you recognised the truth in what I said...

You SAY you "care" and yet.......you expect us to "accept" more of the same SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 2190311264

put simply...iof one side wants to play dirty, especially in an arena where such things are not actually greatly regulated, then it cant really complain too hard when it gets a dose of its own...

its like palestine and israel....neither side is exactly covered in righteous glory......

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:14 am

So all you could off is inane drivel and insults

No surprise there

You fail to understand equivalency and when this is pointed out all you can do is stamp your feet

Again what did you fail to understand about where I said any criminality by them was wrong?

What you made the methodology over was on spying, except it was more than spying but also inciting violence both at peaceful protests and online

Hence why you are not very bright

It matters not what you think of a group but then you are a barbaric blood sporting hinting imbecile that gets pleasure by getting your gun off butchering aniamsl which has far more to do with your psychological issues you have.

So I have no issue with hunting as a necessity, I do have an issue with people like yourself you shoot for animals for sport

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:18 am

Its funny also how many on here condemned the police for having undercover cops getting into false relationships with activists..surely a legitimate tactic to gain intel

but dont think its right here

perhaps its YOU who should make sure your "moral compass " is a little less "flexible"

my own view

Its a dirty old world out there

Idealy NO-ONE would resort to such underhandednes

BUT

people and organisations do... even google is spying on you....and via them the govt...

so if "the other side" spies right back.....fair does....

Either both are wrong...or both are right

level playing field

what is sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 2190311264

I know what you are trying to justify BTW Ben and where you would let this issue go......... SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 202592697

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:19 am

Didge wrote:So all you could off is inane drivel and insults

No surprise there

You fail to understand equivalency and when this is pointed out all you can do is stamp your feet

Again what did you fail to understand about where I said any criminality by them was wrong?

What you made the methodology over was on spying, except it was more than spying but also inciting violence both at peaceful protests and online

Hence why you are not very bright

It matters not what you think of a group but then you are a barbaric blood sporting hinting imbecile that gets pleasure by getting your gun off butchering aniamsl which has far more to do with your psychological issues you have.

So I have no issue with hunting as a necessity, I do have an issue with people like yourself you shoot for animals for sport

didge...... SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:20 am

your opinion is irrelevent....

you "change sides" faster than a turncoat baron in the war of the roses

and you have zero credibility....

Laughing

SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 2190311264 like i give a shit
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:23 am

I don't see what the problem is. It doesn't sound like McComb was a spy, he just pretended to be a supporter. If he incited violence he should be prosecuted for that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:29 am

So more childish replies from Victor who again thinks its wrong to protect animals now from abuse and goes off where extremists have done criminality all of which has been condemned. He then equates this to be the same as spying on animal rights abuses, where here they infiltrated the organisations to start and incite violence

There is no equivalence and it proves Victor is nothing more than a supporter then of abuses of animals, which again is no surprise to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:33 am

Didge wrote:So more childish replies from Victor who again thinks its wrong to protect animals now from abuse and goes off where extremists have done criminality all of which has been condemned. He then equates this to be the same as spying on animal rights abuses, where here they infiltrated the organisations to start and incite violence

There is no equivalence and it proves Victor is nothing more than a supporter then of abuses of animals, which again is no surprise to me

so more childish twisting of words from didge, who isnt interested in discussing the issue, but merely wishes to "have a go"

no surprise there....

btw, what happened to you yesterday...you went missing...did you get to the bottom of the bottle???
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:33 am

and yes didge , we all know about the liberalists definition of "equivalence"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:36 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:So more childish replies from Victor who again thinks its wrong to protect animals now from abuse and goes off where extremists have done criminality all of which has been condemned. He then equates this to be the same as spying on animal rights abuses, where here they infiltrated the organisations to start and incite violence

so more childish twisting of words from didge, who isnt interested in discussing the issue, but merely wishes to "have a go"

no surprise there....

btw, what happened to you yesterday...you went missing...did you get to the bottom of the bottle???

So now you did nothing to counter my points

Move along child, I have better things to do that to attempt to educate such a philistine

Again my points stand unrefuted, either debate them or stop wasting my time with inane drivel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:36 am

Lord Foul wrote:and yes didge , we all know about the liberalists definition of "equivalence"

Its seem that is not the case as you are trying to make something comparable which is far removed

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:50 am

oh and you didge, are a moral coward

you have YOUR meat killed by proxy, in an unethical farming/slaughter system

just so you can pretend its nothing to do with you
perhaps like the simpleton I herd one day saying "oh I get my meat from the suopermarket, where no animals are harmed cos the make it in the back) Rolling Eyes

people who live in glass houses ?

oh and while we are at it..define "sport"...and be careful....

bear in mind...I eat/use most of what I shoot....except crows (which are inedible....yeuk) which are shot as pest control and equally rats...for the same reason
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:52 am

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

no surprise there....

Move along child, I have better things to do that to attempt to educate such a philistine

Again my points stand unrefuted, either debate them or stop wasting my time with inane drivel

since you didnt actually MAKE any points....its difficult to answer them...try refering to what I said, rather than reinterpreting it....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:57 am

So just more childish insults and nothing on the debate

I eat meat and disagree with the methods making me a hypocrite which I do not deny, but you go out of your way to blow the heads of animals for sport
That is sick and you do it because of your psychological issues.
So where I might eat the by-products of a bad system, you go out of your way to kill animals for nothing more than getting your gun off.
That makes you quite vile and sick

Your done sunshine, allow others their chance because its evident all you want to do is have a bitch fight

Sorry, the only girl here is you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:58 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

since you didnt actually MAKE any points....its difficult to answer them...try refering to what I said, rather than reinterpreting it....

I made points that Ben agreed with, as he can also see the vast contradiction in your post

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:12 am

Didge wrote:So just more childish insults and nothing on the debate

I eat meat and disagree with the methods making me a hypocrite which I do not deny, but you go out of your way to blow the heads of animals for sport
So where I might eat the by-products of a bad system, you go out of your way to kill animals for nothing more than getting your gun off.

Your done sunshine, allow others their chance because its evident all you want to do is have a bitch fight

define "sport" as applied to shooting SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 202592697

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:16 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:So just more childish insults and nothing on the debate

define "sport" as applied to shooting   SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 202592697

Enjoyment in the act you are doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:24 pm

so.....

presumably you enjoy shopping for your food...which makes you an abuser too....

whats more it makes you a cowardly abuser..at least i strangle my own dinner....(thats a metaphore btw...just in case ...)

do you consider sex a "sport" then didge.... is that what it is to you...a mere sport ...sounds abusive to me. sounds to me like you are all for your own indulgence Laughing

as a first class hypocrite you are in NO position to make any judgement about what I do or dont do...

moreover

show me how my "hunting" is any more abusive than farming.....

and on every argument I'll show you it IS more ethical

AND btw...any argument from the rabbits POV is irrelevent....

since rabbits dont have the brain capacity or even the brain structures needed to have a POV

they cant manage
"i think therefor i am"

and of course you are a liar to boot...

if I merely shot to "get my gun off" as you so quaintly put it....I wouldnt bother eating most of what I shoot...
or passing any excesss on to neighbours and friends..

around 80% of what I shoot goes into the food chain one way or another

the other 20% are inedible pest species

so as I said SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493

you are an idiot out to cause trouble...

do you know it was quite pleasant yesterday.... lol!

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:35 pm

1) Does not make me an abuser, that makes me a hypocrite for buying that food. Your understanding of associations are poor to say the least

2) Again absurd, where again you shoot for fun, that is barbaric, when at least I am eating animals that are being farmed to eat. Where you are blowing the heads off bunny rabbits because you are some sick vile disgusting low life

3) So yes I can easily make a judgement as the food I eat is farmed to eat, the animals you kill, you have no reason to kill

4) The animals are bred for food, you are hunting for your own sick pleasure not for the animals sake, but just to fee the need to butcher animals that are part of the natural habitat Its people like you that have also altered their eco system where you then use some idiotic view that this then makes it right for you to cull their numbers, even though its imbeciles like you that have manufactured their environment in order so you can kill.

5) So now your reason to kill rabbits is based on an even worse belief over their intelligence. The sort of barbaric view I expect you to have. Apply your logic to people with disabilities and you are well in with the Nazi program on euthanasia.

6) So to sum up you are one step away from butchering those with disabilities based on your view of those with a lower intelligence. I would get yourself in to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible, before you do anymore harm

7) Nothing on my points on the debate

So thats you well and truly done

I shall now leave you to sulk like the immature child that you are as its evident you have no intention of debate

See you later loser

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:59 pm

Didge wrote:1) Does not make me an abuser, that makes me a hypocrite for buying that food. Your understanding of associations are poor to say the least

it makes you an abuser by the rule of "joint" enterprise..just as the viewer of child porn is held to be guilty of the abuse of the child, so you as an eater of farmed meat are held accoiuntable for the barbarity used in farming

2) Again absurd, where again you shoot for fun, that is barbaric, when at least I am eating animals that are being farmed to eat. Where you are blowing the heads off bunny rabbits because you are some sick vile disgusting low life

I enjoy shooting...why not..like the practice of any skill it does for my enjoyment....I shoot  to eat and enjoy the "fruits of my skill"

3) So yes I can easily make a judgement as the food I eat is farmed to eat, the animals you kill, you have no reason to kill

thats the point didge...you "use " someone else to absolve you of your guilt in the matter...thats cowardice
as to reason....1) I eat it and 2) the farmer needs the pests controlling...I do it for free, as a part of the gentlemans agreement....I get my lunch...he gets rid of pests

4) The animals are bred for food, you are hunting for your own sick pleasure not for the animals sake, but just to fee the need to butcher animals that are part of the natural habitat Its people like you that have also altered their eco system where you then use some idiotic view that this then makes it right for you to cull their numbers, even though its imbeciles like you that have manufactured their environment in order so you can kill.

what a load of utter bullshit, with NO knowlege of ecology or sense

those animals are specifically bred for food...and badly handled and mistreated at all stages, they are bred to feed your fat gob, not for te animals sake...but just to put food in the mouth of the useless townie...It is people like you, parasites on the country, that have casued the altertion of the habitat, farms are the eco disaster that has altered teh balance of nature...not the hunter. The culling is needed to control the numbers ,,,so thay YOU can have you peice of prime mistreated pig...YOU are the imbecile

5) So now your reason to kill rabbits is based on an even worse belief over their intelligence.
even more inbecillic....that wasnt given as a reason to kill them.....it was to exclude an irrelevant and unsustainable argument that you have tried (and failed with) in the past...

The sort of barbaric view I expect you to have. Apply your logic to people with disabilities and you are well in with the Nazi program on euthanasia.

well...It took you to frame it in this term and make that sort of link....maybe thats the sort of view YOU hold...It wouldnt surprise me considering how you treat people who simply disagree with you or fail to acknowlege your (in your mind only) superiority.

6) So to sum up you are one step away from butchering those with disabilities based on your view of those with a lower intelligence. I would get yourself in to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible, before you do anymore harm

I think, given the above ...you should be the one seeking help. though probably from AL-ANON or some such......

7) Nothing on my points on the debate

your points have little bearing on the subject, since I made no judgement on the valididty or virtue of either of the organisations....

Peta has NO claim to any special virtue...
nor has Sea world

it seems like the lefties, the liberalists condone dirty tricks when it suits their agenda ONLY

just like they condone murder and rape when it suits them....

which in your case comes as little surprise

So thats you well and truly done

I shall now leave you to sulk like the immature child that you are as its evident you have no intention of debate

See you later loser

good...so fuck off and sit in a corner thinking of yet more gibberish, whilst the rest of us have an adult debate on the subject....

which just to remind you is

the rights and wrongs of two organisations, neither of which can claim any moral high ground, spying on one another...

SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:06 pm

PMSL such a child and the above gibberish in answer just sums up how easy I am every time to suck you in when you get over emotive

Still I am right on every single point and your counters prove your ignorance as per usual and the rants of a very agitated child lol

Still nothing on my main points

So that is score 2 to me now ha ha ha ha ha ha

And you claim to be intelligent, as seen from the above all can see you are nothing more than a pussy and an imbecile, because you still failed to understand methodology

At least I can chose to stop eating meat

Can you stop the need to blow the heads of animals to satisfy a need and craving that you have?

lol you poor child

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:10 pm

Lord Foul wrote:so.....

whats more it makes you a cowardly abuser..at least i strangle my own dinner....(thats a metaphore btw...just in case ...)

do you consider sex a "sport" then didge.... is that what it is to you...a mere sport ...sounds abusive to me. sounds to me like you are all for your own indulgence  Laughing

as a first class hypocrite you are in NO position to make any judgement about what I do or dont do...

moreover

and on every argument I'll show you it IS  more ethical

since rabbits dont have the brain capacity or even the brain structures needed to have a POV

they cant manage
"i think therefor i am"

if I merely shot to "get my gun off" as you so quaintly put it....I wouldnt bother eating most of what I shoot...

so as I said  SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493

I'm not sure I'd fare well actually killing my food.   If I had to, I'd probably be a vegetarian.   I'm not sure why anyone would want to either but the other side of the coin is at least you may have a chance of not inflicting any emotional suffering on what you kill, as I'm presuming it's wild.  

However, my stance on hunting for pleasure is that it's wrong and twisted.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:12 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:so.....

do you consider sex a "sport" then didge.... is that what it is to you...a mere sport ...sounds abusive to me. sounds to me like you are all for your own indulgence  Laughing

moreover

and on every argument I'll show you it IS  more ethical

they cant manage
"i think therefor i am"

so as I said  SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493

I'm not sure I'd fare well actually killing my food.   If I had to, I'd probably be a vegetarian.   I'm not sure why anyone would want to either but the other side of the coin is at least you may have a chance of not inflicting any emotional suffering on what you kill, as I'm presuming it's wild.  

Of course he does

He makes them suffer and whilst wounded sends his attack dogs in to tear them apart

He has no care for the animal and never has

Again it is people like him that change the eco system by manipulating it just so he can satisfy a craving a blood lust that he has

Its quite sick really

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:18 pm

Back to the subject, of course PETA are going to complain about infiltrators, just as any company would also complain if PETA infiltrated them. It's quite normal. I've pretended to be a blood sports supporter before in order to get evidence - the bouncers didn't like it much, but hey ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Back to the subject, of course PETA are going to complain about infiltrators, just as any company would also complain if PETA infiltrated them. It's quite normal. I've pretended to be a blood sports supporter before in order to get evidence - the bouncers didn't like it much, but hey ...

Indeed and in this case the infiltrator tried to incite violence, to demonize the organisation, which is evident

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:27 pm

Victor wrote:you "change sides" faster than a turncoat baron in the war of the roses

I love that simile. Laughing But in fact I believe that didge is simply an independent thinker, who works his own way through each issue.

Would you rather have sheep who follow the herd?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Victor wrote:you "change sides" faster than a turncoat baron in the war of the roses

I love that simile.   Laughing   But in fact I believe that didge is simply an independent thinker, who works his own way through each issue.

Would you rather have sheep who follow the herd?

Thank you Quill, I needed a laugh lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:33 pm

Didge wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

Of course he does

He makes them suffer and whilst wounded sends his attack dogs in to tear them apart

Again it is people like him that change the eco system by manipulating it just so he can satisfy a craving a blood lust that he has

Its quite sick really

and you are a sick and twisted LIAR

such a baby

he has to LIE to even get any notice...

(and he has no idea either, of how I hunt..or what my dog does....)

hes just being a ---- for the sake of it

here we go I just googled this

didgslap
didgslap, didgeslap, didge slap One who is obsessed with themselves to the point of causing emotional distress to those around them. This individual is recognised before verbal communication is started by the rediculous beard worn by this individual and incoherent noises produced between sentences. Once conversation has started this person will be quick to inform you that they know everything about anything in the world, giving non factual examples to prove their point. If challenged, ths person will stop at nothing to proven correct in only in his own mind. Person knows anything about everything without realy knowing anythng at all. (just dont tell him that)

now then...was that coined especially for you ...or, more likely did you modle your online persona around this

which makes you a troll SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 2981866455

whats more you are a lying hypocritical troll

I doubt ONE word you have posted on here is true....

even your origins are suspect.....(trolls are silicon based....which explains a lot, like why you get stupider the warmer you get...but you aint bright enough to understand that Laughing )

so little man...run along and play your games.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Back to the subject, of course PETA are going to complain about infiltrators, just as any company would also complain if PETA infiltrated them. It's quite normal. I've pretended to be a blood sports supporter before in order to get evidence - the bouncers didn't like it much, but hey ...

exactly Ragga

its all a "game" in some respects. just like politics....and dirty tricks abound

after all...information and the spreading of dissent and disinformation etc is all part of it...

It just amused me that for once the "biter" has been bitten.....and whinges about it...

and didge goes off on one ah well.......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:39 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

Of course he does

Its quite sick really

and you are a sick and twisted LIAR

such a baby

he has to LIE to even get any notice...

(and he has no idea either, of how I hunt..or what my dog does....)

hes just being a ---- for the sake of it

here we go I just googled this

didgslap
didgslap, didgeslap, didge slap One who is obsessed with themselves to the point of causing emotional distress to those around them. This individual is recognised before verbal communication is started by the rediculous beard worn by this individual and incoherent noises produced between sentences. Once conversation has started this person will be quick to inform you that they know everything about anything in the world, giving non factual examples to prove their point. If challenged, ths person will stop at nothing to proven correct in only in his own mind. Person knows anything about everything without realy knowing anythng at all. (just dont tell him that)

now then...was that coined especially for you ...or, more likely did you modle your online persona around this

which makes you a troll  SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 2981866455

whats more you are a lying hypocritical troll

I doubt ONE word you have posted on here is true....

even your origins are suspect.....(trolls are silicon based....which explains a lot, like why you get stupider the warmer you get...but you aint bright enough to understand that  Laughing )

so little man...run along and play your games.....

Mate I am not the one that gets his kicks out of a blood lust

How else can you explain your need to kill?

There is nothing humane about killing anything when there is no need to kill, so clearly you must have a blood lust caused and created by your previous issues. That can be the only explanation

So tell why you need to end the life of anything, unless it has a purpose to serve a need you have

But its very amusing to see you get very worked up over nothing as its just words after all

Why you taking things to heart lol

You see when an idiot decides to make a very poor decision as you did and then even more stupidly insult my family, then you are fair game for me to exploit and have the best fun with

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:41 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

exactly Ragga

its all a "game" in some respects. just like politics....and dirty tricks abound

after all...information and the spreading of dissent and disinformation etc is all part of it...

It just amused me that for once the "biter" has been bitten.....and whinges about it...

Actually both Ben and I showed that you have no comprehension  of moral equivalency

That was evident

So where one infiltrates to try to expose animal abuse

You tried to equate where a company that does abuse animals, tries to infiltrate a company out to expose them by using very underhanded methods by inciting violence

There is no equivalence and yet stupidly you thought there was

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:46 pm

poor decision...what would that be then moron??

disagree with you ?

hey ho

insult your family...oh do grow up...or do you hate ragga THAT much

I merely wondered if she was married to you...or perhaps she was your sister(which of course you tried to twist..... and failed)

since she has some habits in common (sorry ragga Razz )

personally I think ragga was the insulted one......

and YOU (not your family) that is the insult

oh and you are playing the "its just words again are you2

no didgeslap...that describes you entirely , with no modification or changes needed

and it doesnt change the fact you are an hypocritical LIAR

whats up...pissed again and found the bottom of the barrel, or have work "found you out" and sacked you for misconduct?????

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:poor decision...what would that be then moron??

disagree with you ?

hey ho

insult your family...oh do grow up...or do you hate ragga THAT much

I merely wondered if she was married to you...or perhaps she was your sister(which of course you tried to twist..... and failed)

since she has some habits in common (sorry ragga  Razz )

personally I think ragga was the insulted one......

and YOU (not your family) that is the insult

oh and you are playing the "its just words again are you2

no didgeslap...that describes you entirely , with no modification or changes needed

and it doesnt change the fact you are an hypocritical LIAR

whats up...pissed again and found the bottom of the barrel, or have work "found you out" and sacked you for misconduct?????

I'm afraid you did behave in a very silly manner in that thread. You saw a chance to tag-team and you took it. It wasn't even a valid "joke" because my posts were nothing like Didge's posts.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:49 pm

PMSL

Like I say Victor, its you showing that you are wound up and now you are going to suffer even more for it

So get used to it bucko, you made your bed, now you are going to have to lie in it

It does not matter what you think everyone else including admin know you were insulting to my family as why bring in if a poster was married to me or my sister as if they were then at fault?

That shows you are being dishonest and the pathetic little weasel that you are.

Ironic weasel as well for you lol

It matters not, the fact that you brought me up in a debate I was not in shows I clearly have you dancing to my tunes and you are my little puppet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:50 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

exactly Ragga

Actually both Ben and I showed that you have no comprehension  of moral equivalency

That was evident

You tried to equate where a company that does abuse animals, tries to infiltrate a company out to expose them by using very underhanded methods by inciting violence

I dont buty the argument of moral equivalency....that is just an "idea" (and a lefty one at that) to excuse THEM doing something, and whingeing when thay get it back

you could use this usefull idiot idea tio justify ANYTHING, depending on what you considered moral

as I said to you YOU (and others) use it (moral equivalency) to justify murder and rape SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:51 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

That was evident

I dont buty the argument of moral equivalency....that is just an "idea" (and a lefty one at that) to excuse THEM doing something, and whingeing when thay get it back

you could use this usefull idiot idea tio justify ANYTHING, depending on what you considered moral

as I said to you YOU  (and others) use it (moral equivalency)  to justify murder and rape SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 2190311264

Sorry I could not understand angry emotive English

That did not counter my point either

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Didge wrote:PMSL

Like I say Victor, its you showing that you are wound up and now you are going to suffer even more for it

So get used to it bucko, you made your bed, now you are going to have to lie in it

It does not matter what you think everyone else including admin know you were insulting to my family as why bring in if a poster was married to me or my sister as if they were then at fault?

It matters not, the fact that you brought me up in a debate I was not in shows I clearly have you dancing to my tunes and you are my little puppet.

yeah right o...whatever...now go and have a wank....you will feel better...

and I dont see anyone INCLUDING admin "knowing" I was insulting your family (since I didnt say anything about your family ...except to wonder if ragga was part of it).....and if yiou cant see that I pity you ...thick as pig shit....the insult was to ragga....becasue she'd then have YOU as a relative...poor lass

see didge...YOU are the insult........no one else....just didgeslap.....

dishonest...NAH....but YOU ...well you are a LIAR.....plain out and simple....LIAR..... Laughing

and everyone can see it....

oh and you are a pusillanimous whingeing little shite.....that likes to hand out the insults, start fights then run crying to the headmaster....

so SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493 SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493 SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493 SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493 up yours....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:00 pm

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

as I said to you YOU  (and others) use it (moral equivalency)  to justify murder and rape SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 2190311264

1 yes it did
2 its not my problem if you cant answer the point...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

1 yes it did
2  its not my problem if you cant answer the point...

It made little sense and in fact it was gibberish, where you now say things are clearly all equal, including criminality it seems

So to you there is no equivalent, where to you that rape, robbery, murder are all the same on the same level.

So if one infiltrates which is still wrong but the reason is to do good, that is save animals, you equate this as equal, to where someone infiltrates in order to demonize a company through inciting to violence where there is peaceful protests

That really makes you an idiot lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:PMSL

yeah right o...whatever...now go and have a wank....you will feel better...

and I dont see anyone INCLUDING admin "knowing" I was insulting your family (since I didnt say anything about your family ...except to wonder if ragga was part of it).....and if yiou cant see that I pity you ...thick as pig shit....the insult was to ragga....becasue she'd then have YOU as a relative...poor lass

see didge...YOU are the insult........no one else....just didgeslap.....

dishonest...NAH....but YOU ...well you are a LIAR.....plain out and simple....LIAR..... Laughing

and everyone can see it....

oh and you are a pusillanimous whingeing little shite.....that likes to hand out the insults, start fights then run crying to the headmaster....

so SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493 SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493 SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493 SeaWorld Admits Spying On Animal Rights Group 4233679493  up yours....

A wank?

lol how old are you?

Admin told you not to bring in family members which was you using them for abuse
As why else the association?
There is only one reason, the intent to claim there is something wrong with them

So yes others can see you are utterly dishonest and fail to recognise that you were wrong

Sorry weasel, you just further proved how pathetic you are lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:16 pm

Don't know if this is relevant to the debate but if I ate meat, I'd rather shoot it myself - but I couldn't do it so would starve lol

It's got to be a lot healthier meat than what's an "average piece of meat" in the shops??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:21 pm

eddie wrote:Don't know if this is relevant to the debate but if I ate meat, I'd rather shoot it myself - but I couldn't do it so would starve lol

It's got to be a lot healthier meat than what's an "average piece of meat" in the shops??

Completely agree, and people who whinge about those that kill there own food, unless they are vegetarian, have no place to talk.  Do they eat their meat alive?  Nope, they just let someone else kill if for them, and has been shown many times, things go wrong in abbatoirs and the animals there are often tortured and abused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Again people confuse a need over that with a blood lust to kill

There is vast difference, where often the same poster has said about killing due to pest control, something humans have created themselves by changing the eco system through the changing of the environment.

That is appalling and its just an excuse then for some to have their blood letting

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:31 pm

no didge the pest control is needed to keep your fat mouth full

not mine...I get better hunting where the environment is "nearer nature"

again you are a LIAR

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:32 pm

Lord Foul wrote:no didge the pest control is needed to keep your fat mouth full

not mine...I get better hunting where the environment is "nearer nature"

again you are a LIAR

I am no liar, are you saying you have not killed for pest control

Because you certainly have said before

Like I say for you its a bloodlust

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:32 pm

of course we know what "moral equvalency" is

You use it often enough in various forms to justify the gang rapes of white western kids and women by the primitives from over seas....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:of course we know what "moral equvalency" is

You use it often enough in various forms to justify the gang rapes of white western kids and women by the primitives from over seas....

Well that is news to me, as can you show anywhere that I have ever justified gang rape?

No, did not think so, what I have done is show how you are also racist by referring to people over seas as primitive, and how we have a massive problem in this country with child sex offenders

You though only want to use the case of foreign ones to spout your racist babble to deny countless people who come here, who are not criminal at all

Your argument is guilt by association of course and is ro lame its beyond belief

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next