NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman Rescues Tiny Kitten Who Was Found All Alone And Badly Sunburned

3 posters

Go down

Woman Rescues Tiny Kitten Who Was Found All Alone And Badly Sunburned Empty Woman Rescues Tiny Kitten Who Was Found All Alone And Badly Sunburned

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:45 pm

Starlight was found all alone on a sidewalk in the middle of summer when she was just a few days old. She was very badly sunburned and only weighed 85g.

But thanks to Amber, a foster carer for Cheltenham Cat Rescue in Melbourne, Starlight is happy and healthy now.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/8320/Woman-Rescues-Tiny-Kitten-Who-Was-Found-All-Alone-And-Badly-Sunburned

Back to top Go down

Woman Rescues Tiny Kitten Who Was Found All Alone And Badly Sunburned Empty Re: Woman Rescues Tiny Kitten Who Was Found All Alone And Badly Sunburned

Post by Vintage Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:08 pm

What a lovely story, if only everyone was as kind to each other and other species, what a world it would be.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman Rescues Tiny Kitten Who Was Found All Alone And Badly Sunburned Empty Re: Woman Rescues Tiny Kitten Who Was Found All Alone And Badly Sunburned

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:29 pm

Seriously though, don't people do stuff like this every day? I'm not saying it's not a good thing to do, but it doesn't seem like that big a deal.

When I was a teenager, I found a wounded bird and built a habitat for it, feeding and watering it for about two weeks. Then I started to take the top off, and after about another week, it flew away.

I felt good about that, but I wouldn't have run to the media about it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:34 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Seriously though, don't people do stuff like this every day? I'm not saying it's not a good thing to do, but it doesn't seem like that big a deal.

When I was a teenager, I found a wounded bird and built a habitat for it, feeding and watering it for about two weeks. Then I started to take the top off, and after about another week, it flew away.

Is that why they call you The Bird Whisperer?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:42 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Seriously though, don't people do stuff like this every day? I'm not saying it's not a good thing to do, but it doesn't seem like that big a deal.

So you took a negative view point from this and thus failed to understandthe science of the good deed effect?

So basically you failed to share a good deed, that may have inspired others.

Which makes you the wally here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:43 pm

Vintage wrote:What a lovely story, if only everyone was as kind to each other and other species, what a world it would be.

Agreed Vintage. Such acts of kindess go a long way and I also believe are contageous. For others to also act with such kindness

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:48 pm

phildidge wrote:

So you took a negative view point from this and thus failed to understandthe science of the good deed effect?

Actually, you have a point. If more people were to share their acts of kindness, perhaps more people would be inspired to do similar things. Sorry for being a wally, Didge -- such a wally, in fact, that I don't even know what "wally" means.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:51 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Actually, you have a point. If more people were to share their acts of kindness, perhaps more people would be inspired to do similar things. Sorry for being a wally, Didge -- such a wally, in fact, that I don't even know what "wally" means.

It means a silly or inept person. Which if you did not share your inspirational story. Is as stated rather silly.
No need to apologise

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/kindness-contagion/

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:53 pm

Yeah didge, I totally agree with you on this. It’s nice to read a feel good story and it may inspire others to do the same if it’s shared.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:53 pm

eddie wrote:Yeah didge, I totally agree with you on this. It’s nice to read a feel good story and it may inspire others to do the same if it’s shared.

Thanks Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:07 pm

eddie wrote:

They did, once. Now that memory has faded, however, I'm better known as "The King of Cool."
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:21 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

They did, once. Now that memory has faded, however, I'm better known as "The King of Cool."

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:28 pm

“The King Of Tesco” more like. Seriously dude, you have to stop hanging around at the local store. No
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:31 pm

eddie wrote:“The King Of Tesco” more like. Seriously dude, you have to stop hanging around at the local store. No

Tesco's has been my best education in how ancient peoples could come to worship the sun. Seriously.

They came to the conclusion that the sun, which made the plants grow and took the cold away, must be a god.

Tesco's gives us our food, our fizzy water, our Jelly Babies and our whiskey.

It is a bit like a deity, if you think about it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:47 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:“The King Of Tesco” more like. Seriously dude, you have to stop hanging around at the local store. No

Tesco's has been my best education in how ancient peoples could come to worship the sun. Seriously.

They came to the conclusion that the sun, which made the plants grow and took the cold away, must be a god.

Tesco's gives us our food, our fizzy water, our Jelly Babies and our whiskey.

It is a bit like a deity, if you think about it.

Erm, right on Tex. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down