NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant woman among 10 found in Cambridgeshire lorry

5 posters

Go down

Pregnant woman among 10 found in Cambridgeshire lorry Empty Pregnant woman among 10 found in Cambridgeshire lorry

Post by eddie Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:07 pm

Pregnant woman among 10 found in Cambridgeshire lorry 6f719810

Ten people, including a pregnant woman, have been discovered alive in the back of a lorry in Cambridgeshire.

The container was stopped by police at a petrol station close to the A14 at Godmanchester at around 14:20 GMT. Two people have been arrested.

A police spokesman said those found in the container, including two children, were taken to hospital but none is "seriously injured".

Witness Tina Rooney told the BBC they looked "traumatised and frightened".

She said: "I could see their breath in the air when the back of the lorry was opened. It's very, very sad."

Police confirmed one of the arrested people is being held on suspicion of assisting unlawful immigration, and the other over suspected firearms offences.

Immigration officials have been notified.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-50563904
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Pregnant woman among 10 found in Cambridgeshire lorry Empty Re: Pregnant woman among 10 found in Cambridgeshire lorry

Post by Maddog Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:40 pm

eddie wrote:Pregnant woman among 10 found in Cambridgeshire lorry 6f719810

Ten people, including a pregnant woman, have been discovered alive in the back of a lorry in Cambridgeshire.

The container was stopped by police at a petrol station close to the A14 at Godmanchester at around 14:20 GMT. Two people have been arrested.

A police spokesman said those found in the container, including two children, were taken to hospital but none is "seriously injured".

She said: "I could see their breath in the air when the back of the lorry was opened. It's very, very sad."

Police confirmed one of the arrested people is being held on suspicion of assisting unlawful immigration, and the other over suspected firearms offences.

They should have taken an Uber.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Pregnant woman among 10 found in Cambridgeshire lorry Empty Re: Pregnant woman among 10 found in Cambridgeshire lorry

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:48 pm

Have they established that the persons in the back of the lorry were not British citizens?  You never know with these UK news organizations.  They will use innuendo to create a scandal, never mind facts.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:58 pm

Maddog wrote:

How very droll.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:02 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

How very droll.

How very British sounding. tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:04 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

How very droll.

Well I am british, and half French. Your reply was a bit wank. Wink
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Wank or whack?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:10 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Wank or whack?

Why don’t you decide?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Wank or whack?

Why don’t you decide?

I choose whack!!!
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:12 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Wank or whack?

Why don’t you decide?

I choose whack!!!

Good for you. Glad that’s sorted.

Now what do you think of the actual topic?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:19 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I choose whack!!!

People shouldn't ride in the back of trucks. They are lucky they are alive. People hate certain parts of the globe and are willing to risk death getting to other parts of the globe. South Texas is full of dead bodies. We should help them when we find them and discourage other's from starting on that journey.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:21 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I choose whack!!!

People shouldn't ride in the back of trucks. They are lucky they are alive. People hate certain parts of the globe and are willing to risk death getting to other parts of the globe. South Texas is full of dead bodies. We should help them when we find them and discourage other's from starting on that journey.  

There you go. An honest answer. Wasn’t so hard, was it?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:25 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

All of my answers are honest. Many are also provoking. Some are also droll or whack.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:27 pm

Maddog wrote:
eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

All of my answers are honest. Many are also provoking. Some are also droll or whack.

I like it when people aren’t trying too hard to be clever, or whack, or wank, when it has no bearing on the topic.

But you are funny! geek
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

I like it when people aren’t trying too hard to be clever, or whack, or wank, when it has no bearing on the topic.

But you are funny! geek

Now you're assuming I have to try hard to do something that comes quite natural to me. tongue
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:48 am

Maddog wrote:

Cool

Then you could have had a couple more pregnant women...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:02 pm

'Wolfie wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Cool

Then you could have had a couple more pregnant women...

Now that IS funny....albeit it in a black humour sort of way.

Have a greenie point for posting something that made my snotty, cold-suffering old visage chuckle this morning.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down