NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute

5 posters

Go down

Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute Empty Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute

Post by Guest Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:43 am

Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute Ad_191052246
This tiny kitten was saved from certain death (Picture: AP)
Things could have gone really badly for this tiny kitten.
She was saved from the brink of death when a recycling worker found her on his conveyor belt.
Tony Miranda said he was sorting recyclables on Tuesday, when he spotted the tiny baby cat between the debris.

Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute Kitty1
The poor kitty had been through quite an ordeal (Picture: KCRA)
He quickly scooped her up and put out an announcement to the other staff at the northern California plant.
‘We put so much material in here and run so much stuff through it,’ he told local station KCRA.

Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute Kitty3
Tony Miranda noticed the kitten on the conveyor belt (Picture: KCRA)
‘It’s just amazing to see a little kitty survive through all this.
‘It made my day today, definitely made my day.’
No one knows how the fluffy kitten got into the rubbish, but she clearly survived a tough journey – including a ride in a dump truck, and a journey along several other conveyor belts.

Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute Kitty2
Heather Garcia has called the kitten Murphy (Picture: KCRA)
The shift lead, Heather Garcia, rushed over to check out the cat – and immediately fell in love.
‘Over the radio I heard them say that they found a live cat, and I was curious because, well that’s just amazing,’ Heather said.

She decided to adopt the kitty, and has called her Murphy.
‘She’s just so cute, I mean why wouldn’t you take her home.’

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/18/tiny-kitten-saved-from-rubbish-crusher-right-at-the-last-minute-5574211/?utm_content=buffer2af1b&utm_medium=Social+-+Facebook&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=Facebook

Hope there weren't any others that got missed.

Back to top Go down

Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute Empty Re: Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:56 am

that was about the size of "the cat of forum doom" when I got him...

I love you
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute Empty Re: Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:27 pm

Ah that's a shame....it could've been one less cat in the world to shit in other people's gardens.....

Joking!

A little.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:22 pm

Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute 3755771736 Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute 3755771736 Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute 3755771736 Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute 3755771736 Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute 3755771736 Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute 1794926327 Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute 1794926327 Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute 1794926327 Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute 1794926327 Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute 1794926327 Tiny kitten saved from rubbish crusher right at the last minute 1794926327
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:25 pm

My opinion of Eddie has just taken a nose dive.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:37 pm

Ah nooooo Nicko!!!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 19, 2015 4:59 pm

Awwww.....it has 8 lives left now. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:53 pm

Cute!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:59 pm

I'm over it now Eddie, it's just that I love cats, and pictures of kittens,------------I just melt.

I know, silly old bugger.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:15 pm

nicko wrote:I'm over it now Eddie,   it's just that I love cats, and pictures of kittens,------------I just melt.

I know,   silly old bugger.

Not silly X
I don't hate any animals Nicko, I just always make that joke about cats lol
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:16 pm

people who dont like cats are all sent straight to the pit... What a Face
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:02 am

Lord Foul wrote:people who dont like cats are all sent straight to the pit... What a Face

The lion pit? So....a pit with a big cat? affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:30 am

That first picture made me fill up----sob.

Seriously, how could anyone hurt that?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down