NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mum put tea and coffee into wrong jars so this is how she fixed the problem

3 posters

Go down

Mum put tea and coffee into wrong jars so this is how she fixed the problem Empty Mum put tea and coffee into wrong jars so this is how she fixed the problem

Post by eddie Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:36 pm

Mum put tea and coffee into wrong jars so this is how she fixed the problem 82452810

We all have our senior moments sometimes, but few are quite as amusing as this one.

Rich Harris, 42, discovered his mum Jackie, 69, had accidentally mixed up the tea and coffee jars, but instead of swapping the contents, she relabelled the jars.

She scribbled out the ‘tea’ label and used thick black pen to daub ‘coffee’ on it – and did the same for the nearby coffee container.

Baffled, Rich asked his mum why she’d done it she said it was so she didn’t want to ‘confuse people anymore’ – and didn’t think to empty and refill them correctly.

Jackie, who Rich described as a ‘simple woman with a heart of gold and the mind of a goldfish’, said she underlined the new ‘tea’ label because she drinks more tea than coffee.

Rich said: ‘Every time I’ve gone to make a cuppa this past two weeks, I’ve thought to myself “why the hell has she done this?”.’

Rich moved in with his retired parents in Clacton-on-Sea last August, but noticed the weird switch just two weeks ago.

Rich said that Jackie filled the jars wrong one day and didn’t think to empty them and refill correctly, so decided to relabel the jars with a permanent marker pen.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/21/mum-put-tea-coffee-wrong-jars-fixed-problem-9623289/

scratch
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Mum put tea and coffee into wrong jars so this is how she fixed the problem Empty Re: Mum put tea and coffee into wrong jars so this is how she fixed the problem

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:59 pm

No
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mum put tea and coffee into wrong jars so this is how she fixed the problem Empty Re: Mum put tea and coffee into wrong jars so this is how she fixed the problem

Post by eddie Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:23 pm

Is anyone else also bothered by the fact that one jar title is written in capitals and the other lower case? affraid
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:17 am

Bless her....she had a blonde moment, I'm sure we all have them, I know I do.
Sometimes the obvious solution to a problem simply evades us. Basketball
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down