NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conservative Actor Calls Out Far Left Over ERASING Mixed Race Superman

+2
eddie
Ben Reilly
6 posters

Go down

Conservative Actor Calls Out Far Left Over ERASING Mixed Race Superman Empty Conservative Actor Calls Out Far Left Over ERASING Mixed Race Superman

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrYCANMf_Ro

Back to top Go down

Conservative Actor Calls Out Far Left Over ERASING Mixed Race Superman Empty Re: Conservative Actor Calls Out Far Left Over ERASING Mixed Race Superman

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:07 pm

Whatever races went into Superman's mix, they'd have to be alien -- he's from Krypton, everybody knows this Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Conservative Actor Calls Out Far Left Over ERASING Mixed Race Superman Empty Re: Conservative Actor Calls Out Far Left Over ERASING Mixed Race Superman

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:07 pm

Didge, it’s jist a thing with me but I don’t care for “news” videos much, do you have a quick article for this lazy arse eddie to read?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:10 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:Whatever races went into Superman's mix, they'd  have to be alien -- he's from Krypton, everybody knows this Smile

lol exactly

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:11 pm

eddie wrote:Didge, it’s jist a thing with me but I don’t care for “news” videos much, do you have a quick article for this lazy arse eddie to read?

There is many articles back and fourth on this eddie

Sometimes its easier to listen and see the articles listed

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:13 pm

Thor wrote:
eddie wrote:Didge, it’s jist a thing with me but I don’t care for “news” videos much, do you have a quick article for this lazy arse eddie to read?

Conservative Actor Calls Out Far Left Over ERASING Mixed Race Superman 3201073460

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:16 pm

eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

Conservative Actor Calls Out Far Left Over ERASING Mixed Race Superman 3201073460

Here is what kicked off the debate

https://www.cbr.com/should-superman-be-white/

Except the far left irrational numpty who wrote this, negated the fact  Mr D Cain Played Superman. Who is mixed race.

The person then try to double down and insult Cain, when Cain called him up on his pure ignorance to people playing superman

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:18 pm

Seriously. Why do people get so het up over a fictionalised character?

And anyway, Superman sucks. Everyone knows that Batman could kick his arse.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:24 pm

eddie wrote:Seriously. Why do people get so het up over a fictionalised character?

And what superpower dos Batman have?

A deep gruff voice and loads of money

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:30 pm

Thor wrote:
eddie wrote:Seriously. Why do people get so het up over a fictionalised character?

scratch

Didge! He has a bat cave! cheers
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:31 pm

Thor wrote:

scratch

And ninja training, don't forget that. But he still can't take down The Joker Twisted Evil
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:33 pm

eddie wrote:
Thor wrote:

scratch

That is the point, he needs bat wings to fly

Superman does not   Laughing

Also, why hide in a cave?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:33 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Thor wrote:

scratch

And ninja training, don't forget  that. But he still can't take down The Joker Twisted Evil

Yeah baby. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:34 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Thor wrote:

scratch

And ninja training, don't forget  that. But he still can't take down The Joker Twisted Evil

And needs Wonder Woman for help, as she can kick Batman's arse..

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:35 pm

He hangs upside down and shits down his back !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:35 pm

Pffff. You two only like Wonder Woman for her costume.

Boys. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:39 pm

eddie wrote:Pffff. You two only like Wonder Woman for her costume.

Boys. Rolling Eyes

How can you not like this?

Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:53 pm

I’d shag her. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:00 pm

eddie wrote:I’d shag her. Cool

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:20 am

Thor wrote:

scratch

He's just an inferior ironman with childhood trauma Cool 

the Superpower of both is being super rich and being able to afford super toys and Ironman's are Far superior toys Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:25 am

Bruce Willis would kick their Balls !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:27 am

Together with Chuck Norris !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:28 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thor wrote:

scratch

the Superpower of both is being super rich and being able to afford super toys and Ironman's are Far superior toys Neutral

lol!

That really made me chuckle

I actually think the mutants within the x-men series are more porwerful than the marval superheroes

Now this a contest I would like to see

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:29 am

nicko wrote:Bruce Willis would kick their Balls !

Yes it does seem impossible to kill Bruce willis mate in die hard Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:42 am

Thor wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

lol!

I actually think the mutants within the x-men series are more porwerful than the marval superheroes

Cool

This year we will also see Captain Marvel enter the fray...

Rumour has it she could probably kick Wonder Woman's butt..

" Girl  Fight  !" (IF the Marvel and DC extended universes were to ever meet..).
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:45 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thor wrote:

lol!

Cool

This year we will also see Captain Marvel enter the fray...

Rumour has it she could probably kick Wonder Woman's butt..

" Girl  Fight  !"

Sadly mate, I understand its really PC driven and poor

I hope not and look forward to watching, but it has been slated

I agree on the fight with Wonder Woman, who has already beaten Ares. A god no less, so Captain Marval would be small fry... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:30 pm

Thor wrote:
eddie wrote:

Laughing
superman has the fortress of solitude made of ice.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:35 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Thor wrote:

Laughing
superman has the fortress of solitude made of ice.

Hmm, but that is not consistant in all superman films or series

The bat cave is in Batman films

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down