NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

+9
Andy
Fred Moletrousers
Maddog
nicko
Eilzel
eddie
HoratioTarr
Raggamuffin
Ben Reilly
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below Empty WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:12 pm

Some of you are mentioned in these posts; in others, this person (we have a good idea who it is but we're not sure) threatens violence, including to our family members. Here's a sampling of what is sent to us via abuse reports and admin PMs. A lot of it is not for the faint of heart:

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below Image310
WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below Phil-t10
WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below Image110
WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below Image311
WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below Image410

Some recent PMs:

[CONTACT] HORATIO IS A HARRIDAN CUNT!
From Guest To >THE Ben Reilly<, Tue 15 Jan 2019 - 19:31

Ha! Ha!

Horatio's OH thinks she's a right old cunt and is trolling it!

Give it a bloody good slap and a kick in the cunt, else put something in it's food to make the thing sick!

lol

Sender e-mail address: horatio@hotmail.com

[CONTACT] SYL
From Guest To >THE Ben Reilly<, Mon 14 Jan 2019 - 20:45

Looks like Syl had been flashing her gash since she was very young, then eventually got a richer man to bite, she makes it very clear that she's enjoyed the benefits ever since! LOL!!!!

Who is sylcunt to try to tell others how to live their lives!.(people live longer now)..Just like trying to stop people from smoking outdoors and her anti trans stance etc....

....It's all about sylcunt and what she wants!

We've come across these self entitled elderly women on so many occasions in the past!....Piss off cunt, and away from me you travesty cunt!

Hahahahha!!!!

Sender e-mail address: antisyl@hotmail.com

[CONTACT] CLAIRE ENGLISH
From Guest To >THE Ben Reilly<, Tue 15 Jan 2019 - 20:07

I saw eddie's mom

Kill Tory Scum

Kill Tory Scum

lol

Sender e-mail address: [Her mother's real name]@outlook.co.uk

This person is a real piece of work to say the least. We (the admin team) just felt it was time to out him.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:20 pm

You have the bases there to actually have the Police involved as there is there threats.

Some people unbalanced as we kn ow this individual is. Clearly require medical attention or being locked up for a very long time, before they actually commit harm to someone.

One thing is clear he clearly is hates women

Back to top Go down

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below Empty Re: WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:31 pm

It's not that difficult to guess who it is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:34 pm

Dear God, they never stop.   I get stuff like this on CM.   I suspect a certain person who was banned on here.   Since BF closed down they've nowhere to go to spout shite.   Sounds like the same person who posts on that ghastly Jubilee Stallions place.

In fact, didn't I post something on here that someone had tried to post on CM recently?

Last edited by HoratioTarr on Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Thor wrote:You have the bases there to actually have the Police involved as there is there threats.

Some people unbalanced as we kn ow this individual is. Clearly require medical attention or being locked up for a very long time, before they actually commit harm to someone.

They'll be using a proxy but when they threaten to kill you or suggest you kill yourself then you've a basis to contact the police and they will find out who is doing this.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:41 pm

I see whoever posted this used the term 'mom' instead of mum. They use that term in Birmingham. But nowhere else in the UK. So, either that person has slipped up or they're trying to put you off the scent.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:43 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:I see whoever posted this used the term 'mom' instead of mum.   They use that term in Birmingham.  But nowhere else in the UK.   So, either that person has slipped up or they're trying to put you off the scent.

Very good point.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:58 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thor wrote:You have the bases there to actually have the Police involved as there is there threats.

They'll be using a proxy but when they threaten to kill you or suggest you kill yourself  then you've a basis to contact the police and they will find out who is doing this.

That can still be traced horatio

The point is we need to stop fueling his insecurities and blind hate

He and we know its he. Feels empowered through such hate

Starve him of this attention and if there is real threats. Dont warn the idot we are talking about him. Tell the Police

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:12 pm

Thor wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

They'll be using a proxy but when they threaten to kill you or suggest you kill yourself  then you've a basis to contact the police and they will find out who is doing this.

Starve him of this attention and if there is real threats. Dont warn the idot we are talking about him. Tell the Police

I'm presuming he can't read this thread?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:14 pm

Thor wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

What do you mean 'by fuelling his insecurities and blind hate'? Who is doing that?

And what can still be traced? A proxy. That's what I said.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:16 pm

OK, so this thread is in the public domain and can be read by whoever is doing this.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:19 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thor wrote:

What do you mean 'by fuelling his insecurities and blind hate'?   Who is doing that?

And what can still be traced?   A proxy.  That's what I said.

Wel what does someone need when insecure and hateful?

Full blown attention

You are fueling his needs

You think crime services have never goten past fake proxies, when threats are on the line

What IT knowledge do you have?

Seriously and why do you think many hate preachers actually get caught out?

They are miles more clever than that idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:51 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:OK, so this thread is in the public domain and can be read by whoever is doing this.  

Yep. Whoever it is can read it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:53 pm

WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below Fucket10

Intelligent!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:57 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below Fucket10

Intelligent!

Try using some

Either contact the police or stop providing him the platform he needs, by you making him star attraction number one

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:26 pm

The police are watching. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:28 am

Thor wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

They don't seem to care. We get multiple reports a day sometimes, displaying misogyny, ageism, and racism, along with vile attacks on Eds and constant violent death wishes on people. Staggering for someone with such a victim complex and no such hate levelled their way by any current posters.

Ignoring them for years has been ineffective at curtailing this. I'd have thought it'd get boring, but apparently not. Perhaps it's all they have Neutral

So here it is. And believe me this is less than 1% of the total. I pity them pretty badly but I can't have sympathy for someone who hates everyone.

They have to know.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:29 am

Good post Les.

And thank you to you, Vic, Veya and Ben, for hiding a lot of that shit for me. I don’t think the rest of the forum know how much and for how long, you all hid that from me.

You really are the best. All of you.

And I’m an easy breezy girl, as you know, and this shit bounces right off me...and away with the wind.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:53 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

They don't seem to care. We get multiple reports a day sometimes, displaying misogyny, ageism, and racism, along with vile attacks on Eds and constant violent death wishes on people. Staggering for someone with such a victim complex and no such hate levelled their way by any current posters.

Ignoring them for years has been ineffective at curtailing this. I'd have thought it'd get boring, but apparently not. Perhaps it's all they have Neutral

So here it is. And believe me this is less than 1% of the total. I pity them pretty badly but I can't have sympathy for someone who hates everyone.

They have to know.

Well I would beg to differ Eilzel

Is this not actually doing what he wants and gaining the self deluded attention he needs

And how many times has such a thread been created that panders to his needs?

Its not excatly the first either

So how can you say they do not seem to care?

When they do care and hence why they continue until they get a reaction from people

I mean what is anyone exactly hoping to achieve here with this thred?

If this has been going on for ages, then why on earth dont you do someothing to ensure it does not?

Do not advertize an email to non-members

Have the rules and membership simple be part of when people sign up to approved membership

Nobody should have to put up with any shit and Eddie should never have to.

What appalls me is that she is continually having to and the Police have not been involved

Its no good hiding this

I would be involving forum motion and every other forum about this individual

Who we all know who this is

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:08 am

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

They have to know.

Is this not actually doing what he wants and gaining the self deluded attention he needs

When they do care and hence why they continue until they get a reaction from people

If this has been going on for ages, then why on earth dont you do someothing to ensure it does not?

Have the rules and membership simple be part of when people sign up to approved membership

What appalls me is that she is continually having to and the Police have not been involved

Its no good hiding this

I meant they don't care about being ignored. Endless reports with no response and they still send more. Perhaps seeing their own hateful bile spewed across the forum will shock them into realising how horrible they are being.

It's a stretch, but the previous approach wasn't working.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:10 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

Its no good hiding this

I meant they don't care about being ignored. Endless reports with no response and they still send more. Perhaps seeing their own hateful bile spewed across the forum will shock them into realising how horrible they are being.

Well I am always open to ideas Eilzel, but dont think this would stop him, but instead egg him on

I simple want this to stop and to be honest the Police should be involved

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:21 am

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

Its no good hiding this

Well I am always open to ideas Eilzel, but dont think this would stop him, but instead egg him on

You might be right on the police. You might also be right in it encouraging him, but that won't make much difference in any case.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:39 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

You might be right on the police. You might also be right in it encouraging him, but that won't make much difference in any case.

I think involving the Police will help, being as he has made physical threats to a number of posters and to even basically shoot and murder someone. Its against the law and if people know what his real name is. Then they need to act. Saying they are going to put a gun in her mouth and shoot them. Is an actual threat. He is just about the worst misogynistic prejudiced bigot going

The police can easily look into his comptuter, phone equipment and be able to see the threats made.

So I implore anyone that does know who he is to act

Eddie does not deserve any of this. Its pure bullying, extremist and hate

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:34 am

Thor wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below Fucket10

Intelligent!

Try using some

Either contact the police or stop providing him the platform he needs, by you making him star attraction number one

No. You don't hide stuff like this. You expose it. Eddie and Ben have done the right thing.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:36 am

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

They have to know.

Its no good hiding this

You're doing exactly what he wants. Don't you see that?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:41 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thor wrote:

Its no good hiding this

You're doing exactly what he wants.   Don't  you see that?

By standing against him and calling him out to be arrested?

By calling out people who know who he is to expose him to the Police?

By showing such methods never work and show that in fact this does not stop people with a pathological hatred?

Please explain how you think I am doing what he wants?

So please xplain what understanding you have on psychology in this regard?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:42 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Thor wrote:

Try using some

No.  You don't hide  stuff like this.  You expose it.  Eddie and Ben have done the right thing.  

Have they, when he is still at large, and able to continually do this?

What has changed since they did this?

Nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:47 am

You see what you fail to grasp Horatio. Is that whilst he has anonymity. What is the point of exposing what he says, when he has anonymity? All it only does it simple back an understanding people already have of this  weasel.

It does not actually do anything other than have people again and rightly feel for Eddie and others that have suffered from this.

It never actually achieves anything, as this weasel will still continue to his hate campaign against them with  impunity. Unless some people who I know , actually know who he is. Step up and be counted to act.

When they should have acted a long time ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:27 am

I will add one last point

Some people know who exactly this person  is in real life and they have integrity not to dox them on this forum

I applaud that and hold that in the highest regard

Even though this vile scumbag, has no qualms doxing people themselves

What I do not hold in regard, is their cowardice to act, when they should and could.

There are people who know who this vile extremist is and they are not acting out of some warped reason, when they should. What will make them act? In the belief that this exremist will not back up their threats of hate?

Those who know this piece of scum are letting down both Eddie and Ben. As they know who he is and are doing nothing. When they could act and help prevent this.

Sorry, but to me, you are gutless and cowards. Allowing this hate to continue, when you could act on this, telling the Police.

You know who you are and should be ashamed of yourself. 

By protecting him, you are sticking two fingers up in the face of ben and Eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:06 am

Does any one know where he lives , I'm supposing he's that piece of scum that's called Phill ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:23 am

nicko wrote:Does any one know where he lives ,   I'm supposing he's that piece of scum that's called Phill ?

London. He was plastering photos of his dive of a flat all over Sassy's place not so long ago.

But you need proof it's him. It might not be. There's a whole clutch of them made homeless when Bitchfest got closed down. These days you have to be very very careful about doing what he's doing. People who think they've been anonymous on Twitter and Facebook have been prosecuted for less. A proxy won't save you either. If the police decide to prosecute the proxy provider has to hand over details. And they do. Everyone has a carbon footprint.

It all depends now, if Eds and Ben decide to expose this jerk and go for it.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:29 pm

Maybe Ben should have a word with him when he gets over to the UK?

For the record, I have no idea what any of this is about except there seems to be a banned poster who is rather obsessed.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:07 pm

nicko wrote:Does any one know where he lives ,   I'm supposing he's that piece of scum that's called Phill ?

Wimbledon, London. SW19.....?

Although he's pretty clever at hiding certain details that might enable a successful and accurate "cybersearch", he's given away enough in past posts on various sites to enable his exact location to be determined, including photographic evidence of his home surroundings, and sufficient information on his relationship(s) and lifestyle for him to be traced by a skilled and determined operator. But I doubt very much whether the Met police would be willing, given their lack of manpower and resources, to give the matter any reasonable level of priority.

I know just how Eds feels....been there and have the T-shirt.

He is one very, very sick mind, and probably clinically insane - in my unqualified opinion, of course.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:34 pm

He certainly has lost the plot and gone completely berserk. He really is an oddball.

Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:24 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Although he's pretty clever at hiding certain details that might enable a successful and  accurate "cybersearch", he's given away enough in past posts on various sites to enable his exact location to be determined, including photographic evidence of his home surroundings,  and sufficient information on his relationship(s) and lifestyle for him to be traced by a skilled and determined operator. But I doubt very much whether the Met  police would be willing, given their lack of manpower and resources, to give the matter any reasonable level of priority.

He is one very, very sick mind, and probably clinically insane - in my unqualified opinion, of course.

Not Wimbledon. One has to be sure who it is before one passes on any information though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:28 pm

Among the large volume of abusive comments &  threats, there are two phrases that intrigue me >

1. "Eddie, you tried to influence ES"
Who or what da fuck is ES??? scratch  Are we allowed to ask? 

2. "tyre-face"  Sorry but wtf is a tyre face? A person can be fat and have a spare tyre or two round their tummy like the michelin man but what does a tyre face look like?? 
Tyreface - Just when you think you've heard everything. WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below 3489511464

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:40 pm

Jules wrote:Among the large volume of abusive comments &  threats, there are two phrases that intrigue me >

2. "tyre-face"  Sorry but wtf is a tyre face? A person can be fat and have a spare tyre or two round their tummy like the michelin man but what does a tyre face look like?? 
Tyreface - Just when you think you've heard everything. WARNING: Some of the vile, nasty comments we've been getting published below 3489511464

Electric Sky? That's Sassy's forum before she closed it.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:46 pm

Of course! Durrrr I should have been able to work that out. Embarassed Embarassed 
Ta, Rags.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Although he's pretty clever at hiding certain details that might enable a successful and  accurate "cybersearch", he's given away enough in past posts on various sites to enable his exact location to be determined, including photographic evidence of his home surroundings,  and sufficient information on his relationship(s) and lifestyle for him to be traced by a skilled and determined operator. But I doubt very much whether the Met  police would be willing, given their lack of manpower and resources, to give the matter any reasonable level of priority.

Not Wimbledon. One has to be sure who it is before one passes on any information though.

You're right...still grieving over Andy Murray's imminent departure from the tennis scene and the possibility of never seeing him on centre court again!

I immediately recalled the correct part of London after I saw your post; he never made any secret of it.

Frankly, I would imagine it would be a complete waste of time passing his details (even if anyone knew them) to the police, no matter how lurid his "threats." In the first place the police have far more important matters to attend to. and secondly, the thought of the Crown Prosecution Service sanctioning a magistrates' or even crown court case against him would be remote, to say the least, given the anonymity of individual posters on forums such as this and the frequently highly-charged nature of discussions and inevitable exchange of often obscene insults.

Anyway, an accomplished advocate would easily get a "not guilty" verdict on the grounds of mental incapacity. Perhaps our own persuasive and eloquent Rumpole, Quill might volunteer.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:09 pm

Perhaps we should "send the Boys round" !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:17 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I always thought he lived in the Lewisham area tbh.

Eddie always stood firmly in his corner during the days of sky and ADO. He used to get abuse and she would stick up for him valiantly. I did too until one day he turned on me for no apparent reason. He has a very weird mindset and He is the only one i know who has been incredibly spiteful in the past to many people but especially to eddie who always championed him.

i'm sure in the past i saw his FB. i cant even remember his second name but i'm sure there must be enough clues for anyone who wanted to track him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:01 pm

Credible threats of violence to someone's life or property expressed via social media can amount to a criminal offence and could be prosecuted.

As above, keep a record of the message or post and as much information as you can about who sent it and when.

Call police on 101 or 999 if it's an emergency.

Someone is being racist or homophobic or offensive about people with a disability, for example
Any form of abuse, threat or intimidation which targets an individual or group because of who they are is a hate incident or hate crime.

These are incidents or offences which are motivated by hostility, prejudice or hatred towards someone's actual or perceived: colour of skin, race, ethnicity, nationality and/or national origin, disability, sexual orientation, faith, religion or belief, gender or gender identity, age.

https://www.westyorkshire.police.uk/advice/online-crime-safety/online-safety/cyber-crime/offensive-messages-and-posts-social-media
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:59 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:Among the large volume of abusive comments &  threats, there are two phrases that intrigue me >

Electric Sky? That's Sassy's forum before she closed it.

I was never a member of ES. So no idea what he’s chatting about.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:02 pm

I know his name. Vic and Ben got the police involved but it’s a proxy email he uses and let me tell you, they have visited my house and took a statement.

His days are numbered.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:08 pm

eddie wrote:I know his name. Vic and Ben got the police involved but it’s a proxy email he uses and let me tell you, they have visited my house and took a statement.

His days are numbered.

Hope this gets resolved Eddie and he has the CPS prosecute him

Hats off to Ben and Lord Foul for getting the Police involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:08 pm

eddie wrote:I know his name. Vic and Ben got the police involved but it’s a proxy email he uses and let me tell you, they have visited my house and took a statement.

His days are numbered.

so is it the person we are all assuming it is?

and did the police come just recently?

are they taking it seriously?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:52 pm

I just got a PM from someone who's a badass enough to say "come to London, you'll get assaulted" if I come near his house, but is still too much of a pussy to use a real e-mail address.

So I'll say to you, publicly, that if you try to assault me I'll beat your ass just grabbing at you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:05 am

I wouldn't recommend Lewisham anyway - it's a turd fest

you're way to classy to be in such a place, i'm sure

wishing you both all the best xx

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:14 am

gelico wrote:

I wouldn't recommend Lewisham anyway - it's a turd fest

you're way to classy to be in such a place, i'm sure

wishing you both all the best xx

Gels, you’re the best. If I ever turn lezza I’m gonna hitchoo up. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:19 am

I'm probably going to be wasting my time here, but I feel it's never too late to 'reason' with people. Plus, our initial thoughts on this seem to have been misplaced since you've only sent more nasty reports (this forum was dying 5 years ago, according to our phantom reporter, so it seems we aren't the only ones will bad foresight Laughing )

We all know who our prolific reporter is, so I'm addressing him directly here.

You have spent the better part of 5 years being banned from this forum, yet during that time have sent hundreds (no exaggeration) of reports every year to the moderators of this site. People you don't like and who honestly don't like you much either. These posts have included death wishes, ACTUAL threats of violence, racism, misogyny, ageism, and even lengthy monologues and crappy attempts at lyrics which only aim to insult. Almost no one has been left alone in your attacks.

But your main attacks have obviously been aimed at Eds. And it's obvious why. You saw Eds as a friend and she did you (so did many of us). And your extreme hate stems from some weird idea of betrayal, because Eds didn't criticize the same people you did. Because you wanted her to shut them down rather than merely disagree with them. To Eds immense credit, she has never ONCE said anything close to as bad about you, as you have her. And you should know from our time of Sky, that there is no shortage of vile insults that can be leveled your way - but no one here is so low.

Most of the people you insult regularly don't even know it, so what are they for? Does it actually make you feel good to vent insults at people when all the Mods do is glance at it then click it away? How much time DO you spend reading threads from people you obviously hate?

Those of us who have read your insults of us don't respond either. Why? Because what is the point? We all have far more important things going on than some former poster's endless (and VERY repetitive) angry rants at us. So we leave it. We also would never say the things to you that you say about us.

So what do you get from this?

It is really, REALLY unhealthy. You have your own life and real problems to be dealing with. Why spend hours and hours reading a forum you dislike (and 'allegedly' find boring) and posting angry rants to people you know think very little of what you have to say?

Wouldn't you be happier doing anything else with your time? Or is this place and your sadness of how things went the only thing that gives you a sense of purpose nowadays?

We got on once. Due to things you've said I doubt we ever could again, but that doesn't mean I don't see how the BEST thing for you to do now is let it go.

You can respond to this by insulting me, as is probably your first instinct. OR you can click off this forum, delete it from your shortcuts and never read it again. I promise that you'll feel better for it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next