NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Identities of celebrity 3 way couple published in America

3 posters

Go down

Identities of celebrity 3 way couple published in America  Empty Identities of celebrity 3 way couple published in America

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:30 pm

An entertainer has prevented a tabloid newspaper from printing details of his extramarital affairs in a case that is expected to trigger a fresh round of legal battles between celebrities and newspapers over privacy injunctions.

The “well-known” individual who is referred to in the judgment of the case by the initials PJS, and his partner, referred to as YMA, are both described as public figures. He is reported to have had a “three-way sexual encounter” with another couple more than four years ago.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/mar/22/the-injunction-is-back-entertainer-blocks-extramarital-affair-story

I heard it was a couple of well known homosexuals...

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Identities of celebrity 3 way couple published in America  Empty Re: Identities of celebrity 3 way couple published in America

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:38 pm

http://www.theweek.co.uk/71292/who-is-pjs-court-due-to-rule-on-threesome-injunction
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Identities of celebrity 3 way couple published in America  Empty Re: Identities of celebrity 3 way couple published in America

Post by eddie Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:41 pm

Some of the story wouldve been helpful Thomas tut tu

And if all parties were consenting, what's the problem?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:44 pm

I heard one of them is a well known pianist and thrower of tantrums.. and the other is an expert in FURNISHings...!!!

lol!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Elton John then and can't think of the other one?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Oh come on eddie... read my clue again...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:54 pm

Oh yes! But they're a couple? I was trying to guess who the other person was in the threesome
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:56 pm

Ahhh
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Lawrence whatsisname Bowen springs to mind (he is big in scatter cushions) he isn't gay though is he?
It seems everywhere but England knows...it's been made public even in Scotland.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:17 pm

Think it was one of them who was at it with another couple...

But as the doctor said to the man who had a bit of lettuce sticking out of his arse...

Could be just the tip of the iceberg!!!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:21 pm

Syl... I have edited the clue a little as it has nothing to do with scatter cushions... at least not before they were at it!!!

They may have needed some soft cushions to sit on afterwards though...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:40 pm

Oh right....well I get these two....I wonder about the third one though.
Identities of celebrity 3 way couple published in America  Rectangle

The thing is, if we read about it from the off no one would care, human nature being what it is....we want to know now cos there has been such a fuss made.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:47 pm

I repeat... I think it was one of them with another "couple"...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:19 pm

Well who???
Elton always looked like he would prefer a good cup of tea to a menage a trois anyway. Identities of celebrity 3 way couple published in America  Sipping-tea
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down