NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch!

2 posters

Go down

There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch! Empty There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch!

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Five years after the blues-y series finale of Breaking Bad, creator Vince Gilligan is reportedly working on a two-hour follow-up feature based on his still-beloved drug drama.

Though few specifics about the movie have been revealed so far–including whether it will play in theaters, or air on the increasingly spin-off-obsessed AMC–Slashfilm reports it will focus on Jesse Pinkman, the troubled meth-wiz played by Aaron Paul.

Breaking Bad debuted ten years ago to initially so-so ratings, before finding a wider audience through Netflix; it eventually became one of the most acclaimed series of all time, winning numerous Emmys, including acting awards for Paul and Bryan Cranston, who played the nefarious chemist-turned-kingpin Walter White.

“I have not read the script,” Cranston said this week. “So there's the question of whether or not we'll even see Walter White in this movie.” Heisenberg uncertainty aside, hopefully we’ll be able to hear him knocking.

https://www.wired.com/story/breaking-bad-movie/

Can't wait! I love the BB universe, including Better Call Saul.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch! Empty Re: There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch!

Post by eddie Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:03 pm

Oh dear God. I loved “Breaking Bad”.

I’m goofy to watch this.

Okay so my iPad wrote “goofy” instead of “going” but I think the sentence works just fine. There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch! 1942856362
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch! Empty Re: There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch!

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:04 pm

eddie wrote:Oh dear God. I loved “Breaking Bad”.

I’m goofy to watch this.

Okay so my iPad wrote “goofy” instead of “going” but I think the sentence works just fine. There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch! 1942856362

Ah, your iPad is cooler than anybody else in the room, babe. There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch! 3852033631 There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch! 3852033631 There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch! 3852033631 There's going to be a 'Breaking Bad' movie and it's going to focus on Jesse Pinkman, bitch! 3852033631
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down