NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS 21 Killed In Shopping Centre Explosion In Nigeria BREAKING NEWS

+2
harvesmom
Vintage
6 posters

Go down

BREAKING NEWS  21 Killed In Shopping Centre Explosion In Nigeria BREAKING NEWS Empty BREAKING NEWS 21 Killed In Shopping Centre Explosion In Nigeria BREAKING NEWS

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:22 pm

25th June 2014

More to follow...

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS  21 Killed In Shopping Centre Explosion In Nigeria BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS 21 Killed In Shopping Centre Explosion In Nigeria BREAKING NEWS

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:22 pm

Learn to post in the right section moron!

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS  21 Killed In Shopping Centre Explosion In Nigeria BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS 21 Killed In Shopping Centre Explosion In Nigeria BREAKING NEWS

Post by Vintage Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Nothing like being friendly is there Sassy?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:37 pm

Why be friendly to someone who deliberately sets out to cause trouble and deliberately posts in the wrong sections because he thinks it makes more of an impact. He's a moron, and a nasty one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:51 pm

Bloody hell does it matter, Ben can move it if he wishes surely. Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by harvesmom Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Just heard this on the news, I'm sure I heard they have arrested someone. Hope so, if its the right person they should hang the bastard publicly and make an example out of him.
harvesmom
harvesmom
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Nems wrote:Bloody hell does it matter, Ben can move it if he wishes surely. Rolling Eyes 

I have to move BA's posts all the time. I've asked him on many occasions to put his posts in the most pertinent category, but he refuses.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:Bloody hell does it matter, Ben can move it if he wishes surely. Rolling Eyes 

I have to move BA's posts all the time. I've asked him on many occasions to put his posts in the most pertinent category, but he refuses.

Oh my god
he doesn't does he?!
I would have him shot
You continue you follow Andy around Ben, that way you can pretend not to notice Phil calling Victor a C U N T

I mean whats deliberately breaking the rules and being abusive compared to posting in the wrong section

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:08 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Oh my god
he doesn't does he?!
I would have him shot
You continue you follow Andy around Ben, that way you can pretend not to notice Phil calling Victor a C  U  N  T

I mean whats deliberately breaking the rules and being abusive compared to posting in the wrong section

Didn't see that, but thanks for letting me know. Just FYI, I have deleted two insults from Phil (in the harvesmom happy birthday thread and in victor's latest craft thread) and sent PMs to Phil about each of them.

BA knows how to post in the right category and knows I wish he would; he does this deliberately to annoy me, day after day.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:14 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh my god
he doesn't does he?!
I would have him shot
You continue you follow Andy around Ben, that way you can pretend not to notice Phil calling Victor a C  U  N  T

Didn't see that, but thanks for letting me know. Just FYI, I have deleted two insults from Phil (in the harvesmom happy birthday thread and in victor's latest craft thread) and sent PMs to Phil about each of them.

BA knows how to post in the right category and knows I wish he would; he does this deliberately to annoy me, day after day.

Hello Benji, i don't do it to annoy anybody, i do it to please myself.

I have done it from day one. You started asking me to post elsewhere - therefore only you can be doing that to annoy me.

It's logic and stuff, see?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:16 pm

No, there's no logic to what you just said.

As for you pleasing yourself ... I'd prefer not to get into that ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:16 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Hello Benji, i don't do it to annoy anybody, i do it to please myself.

I have done it from day one.  You started asking me to post elsewhere - therefore only you can be doing that to annoy me.

It's logic and stuff, see?!

Ah you poor ickle didums, fancy being asked to use your brain and work out what goes where.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:22 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh my god
he doesn't does he?!
I would have him shot

I think it would be advisable for you to check all Phils posts from now on, don't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Oh my god
he doesn't does he?!
I would have him shot

I think it would be advisable for you to check all Phils posts from now on, don't you?

What do you think about BigAndy posting in the wrong category all the time just to try to be irritating?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

What do you think about BigAndy posting in the wrong category all the time just to try to be irritating?

I already told you I would have him shot
So that's the problem?, Andy annoys you, you disagree with Andy on everything so your eye is drawn to everything he does. Whereas Phils abuse is constantly overlooked by you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

All the time?

News goes in news.

Tech goes in tech.

Big Bro goes in Arts and Entertainment.

etc etc etc etc.

Look Benji, live and let live.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:29 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

So that's the problem?, Andy annoys you, you disagree with Andy on everything so your eye is drawn to everything he does. Whereas Phils abuse is constantly overlooked by you.

So BA and I disagree (I've actually agreed with some things he's posted, but he ignores that). Does that mean he has to try to undermine the purpose of having different news categories?

And mind you, that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:31 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

All the time?

News goes in news.

Tech goes in tech.

etc etc etc etc.

If you want to act stupid, fine -- I'll treat you like you're stupid.

News that happens in the UK goes in UK news. News that happens in Africa? Not so much; it actually belongs in Africa News!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:34 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

So BA and I disagree (I've actually agreed with some things he's posted, but he ignores that). Does that mean he has to try to undermine the purpose of having different news categories?

Undermine the purpose?! Ben! Lets have a sense of proportion please. I cannot believe you think posting in the wrong place to wind you up is more offensive than posting pictures of cat shit and calling people foul and abusive names???!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:48 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Undermine the purpose?! Ben! Lets have a sense of proportion please. I cannot believe you think posting in the wrong place to wind you up is more offensive than posting pictures of cat shit and calling people foul and abusive names???!!!

Where did I say that? Try to keep up. I just said BA does this to piss me off. Other people here piss me off as well, but I know BA does it by design because he's ignored repeated requests to put news where it belongs, which is something that makes the site a lot easier to navigate.

Here we have an explosion in Nigeria, if you want to check up on comments about it you can easily find it under News: Africa (since I moved it here).

If it was still in News: UK you might have a very frustrating time trying to find it again. That's why I do it, not to try to pick on poor little Andy!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:53 pm

More human sacrifices for Allah the blood god

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:55 pm

Yea, wonder when they will catch up with the West with their sacrifices to the Money God.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Oh my god
he doesn't does he?!
I would have him shot

I should worry, at least THEY are useful, unlike the originator of the insult........ ://?roflmao?/: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:21 pm

Right so posting in the wrong section is a more grievous offence than abuse
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Where did I say that? Try to keep up. I just said BA does this to piss me off. Other people here piss me off as well, but I know BA does it by design because he's ignored repeated requests to put news where it belongs, which is something that makes the site a lot easier to navigate.

Here we have an explosion in Nigeria, if you want to check up on comments about it you can easily find it under News: Africa (since I moved it here).

If it was still in News: UK you might have a very frustrating time trying to find it again. That's why I do it, not to try to pick on poor little Andy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:36 pm

Nems wrote:

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Again, Nems, I never said that. Let BA take up for himself, you don't have to ride to his rescue in every damn thread, do you?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:41 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Again, Nems, I never said that. Let BA take up for himself, you don't have to ride to his rescue in every damn thread, do you?

Are you going to apply that thought to every poster or just me? You know what with Sassy and JD having to back up everything you say each post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:47 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Are you going to apply that thought to every poster or just me? You know what with Sassy and JD having to back up everything you say each post

Today is the first time I have posted since last Wednesday, and I agreed with Ben over one thing.   Do try and move on, or in other words, get a fucking grip.

Last edited by Sassy on Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

You're the one who took it there, Nems -- not me.

Nems wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:

Lets just see how it pans out, as for Andy well an opportunity to have a go at him wasn't going to be overlooked was it?!

Do you just take the side of whoever I'm arguing with by default, or are you really incapable of seeing the act of making an accusation without proof for the dick move that it is?  ::D:: 

No Ben I say what I believe is right, you are not important enough for me to want to wind
up. How do you know he has no proof? Sorry Ben if you think Im arguing for the sake of it but don't worry you have Sassy to mop your brow, pull your pud and tell you what a clever Benjy you are  

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t5327p250-is-it-all-true-sassy-handy-andy-and-benji-are-you-giving-access-to-pm-s-to-people#118155
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:59 pm

I havent taken anything anywhere Ben your bias did that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Nems wrote:I havent taken anything anywhere Ben your bias did that.

Um, Nems, I just proved who took what where.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Nems wrote:I havent taken anything anywhere Ben your bias did that.

Um, Nems, I just proved who took what where.

You did? How lovely. Don't knot your drawers Ben you are biased and inconsistent its your forum you can be  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

All the time?

News goes in news.

Tech goes in tech.

etc etc etc etc.

If you want to act stupid, fine -- I'll treat you like you're stupid.

News that happens in the UK goes in UK news. News that happens in Africa? Not so much; it actually belongs in Africa News!

I do agree with Ben actually. Sorry Andy, can't even make you right on this one.

Nems has a point though, you need to keep a closer eye on Phil; he's a far greater menace than Andy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:03 am

Sassy wrote:Yea, wonder when they will catch up with the West with their sacrifices to the Money God.

you mean all the sacrifices made by the west saving Muslims during the balkans conflict??

that little inconvenient chestnut slip your mind did it???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:06 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:Yea, wonder when they will catch up with the West with their sacrifices to the Money God.

you mean all the sacrifices made by the west saving Muslims during the balkans conflict??

No, why should it. We actually did good there, but then, they were white weren't they, unlike the hundreds of thousands of men, women and children in other parts of the world.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Puzzler Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:26 am

Yeah Andy, how dare you post about another Islamic terror attack.  Rolling Eyes
The Puzzler
The Puzzler
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:52 pm

Sassy wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

No, why should it.   We actually did good there, but then, they were white weren't they, unlike the hundreds of thousands of men, women and children in other parts of the world.

you mean like in Sudan where black Christians have been subjected to Islamic genocide for years?? but then again they are only christian, why would the west intervene

or how about Egypt where Christians are persecuted daily

Nigeria is getting smashed up pretty good by Muslims as well

Somalia

Pakistan

Libya

the list is endless sasquatch, you will run out of ideas long before my list of Muslim atrocities even gets near the end

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:39 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
Sassy wrote:

No, why should it.   We actually did good there, but then, they were white weren't they, unlike the hundreds of thousands of men, women and children in other parts of the world.

you mean like in Sudan where black Christians have been subjected to Islamic genocide for years?? but then again they are only christian, why would the west intervene

Somalia

Pakistan

Libya

the list is endless sasquatch, you will run out of ideas long before my list of Muslim atrocities even gets near the end

Yet you have offered no evidence, smels. Sudan? Egypt? Somalia? Mere allegations--yes. But do you draw a picture with facts--no. You can't build an argument on fiction.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Somalia

Pakistan

Libya

Yet you have offered no evidence, smels.  Sudan?  Egypt?  Somalia?  Mere allegations--yes.  But do you draw a picture with facts--no.  You can't build an argument on fiction.

BREAKING NEWS  21 Killed In Shopping Centre Explosion In Nigeria BREAKING NEWS Laughi13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down