NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

****BREAKING NEWS***Foxy Knoxy***BREAKING NEWS****

3 posters

Go down

****BREAKING NEWS***Foxy Knoxy***BREAKING NEWS**** Empty ****BREAKING NEWS***Foxy Knoxy***BREAKING NEWS****

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:30 am

31st January 2014

Guilty, obviously.

Now, she says she isn't going back to Italy to serve her sentence - what should the Italians do?

How about Britain does the right thing and helps our Italian allies see justice served?  We could fly an unmanned drone over her house and fire a Hellfire missile at Knoxy as she sleeps.

That's justice, American style    :D 

Please discuss.

Last edited by BigAndy9 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

****BREAKING NEWS***Foxy Knoxy***BREAKING NEWS**** Empty Re: ****BREAKING NEWS***Foxy Knoxy***BREAKING NEWS****

Post by veya_victaous Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:53 am

Well I was going to object  Neutral  Neutral  Neutral 

Until You Said

That's justice, American style  ****BREAKING NEWS***Foxy Knoxy***BREAKING NEWS**** Icon_biggrin 

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

****BREAKING NEWS***Foxy Knoxy***BREAKING NEWS**** Empty Re: ****BREAKING NEWS***Foxy Knoxy***BREAKING NEWS****

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:12 am

BigAndy9 wrote:31st January 2014

Guilty, obviously.

Now, she says she isn't going back to Italy to serve her sentence - what should the Italians do?

How about Britain does the right thing and helps our Italian allies see justice served?  We could fly an unmanned drone over her house and fire a Hellfire missile at Knoxy as she sleeps.

That's justice, American style    :D 

Please discuss.
What do you mean, guilty, obviously? That's the point, it isn't obvious. There's fuck all actual evidence. First they said it was part of some sex game, then they dropped that, then they produced a knife with DNA, which turned out to be just a kitchen knife not the one used or something, so they dropped that. Now they say the motive was that they disagreed about keeping the flat tidy! Come on now, this persecution probably wouldn't even have reached court in the UK! The person who knows the truth is the actual murderer, who's DNA and blood evidence was plentiful, and who's in prison. He got 16 years and will probably be let out next year, yet Knox, with no physical evidence whatsoever, gets 28 years! Justice? huh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:37 am

I always thought you couldn't be retried for the same offense obviously I was quite wrong but other than that the fact they found the accused girls DNA in a place the two girls shared is hardly surprising, I agree the so called evidence against her is tenuous at best, what sort of sex game ends in murder is beyond me..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:18 pm

Sollecito has just been caught trying to flee the country!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549294/Raffaele-Sollecito-caught-Italian-police-trying-flee-country-guilty-verdict-Meredith-Kercher-murder-case.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:20 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Sollecito has just been caught trying to flee the country!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549294/Raffaele-Sollecito-caught-Italian-police-trying-flee-country-guilty-verdict-Meredith-Kercher-murder-case.html

not surprised their juidicial system is a shambles, if he hangs it out for a couple of years he should be not guilty again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:53 pm

Rolling up after it started again Andy lol

There is already a thread, without the hysterics, in the American section. Why you put one in the British and Irish section who knows!

Well, didn't have any hysterics till Bee posted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:55 pm

Sassy wrote:Rolling up after it started again Andy lol

There is already a thread, without the hysterics, in the American section.   Why you put one in the British and Irish section who knows!

Sorry sassy, didn't see it.

And I posted it here because of the obvious - it was the murder of a British girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:Rolling up after it started again Andy lol

There is already a thread, without the hysterics, in the American section.   Why you put one in the British and Irish section who knows!

And I posted it here because of the obvious - it was the murder of a British girl.

Then apologies, I had forgotten that, with all the hysteria about Amanda Knox etc, poor Meredith gets a bit forgotten, thats the saddest thing of which it appears I have been guilty too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:59 pm

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Then apologies, I had forgotten that, with all the hysteria about Amanda Knox etc, poor Meredith gets a bit forgotten, thats the saddest thing of which it appears I have been guilty too.

Very true.

I guess I should have entitled the thread "murderer of Meredith Kercher..." to be honest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:19 pm

heavenly father wrote:I always thought you couldn't be retried for the same offense obviously I was quite wrong but other than that the fact they found the accused girls DNA in a place the two girls shared is hardly surprising, I agree the so called evidence against her is tenuous at best, what sort of sex game ends in murder is beyond me..

Perhaps "double jeopardy" does not exist in Italian law.

There's always the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the European Convention on Human Rights, both of which might be applicable in this case, so even if an Extradition Order was sought by the Italian justice ministry legal consideration would probably take years.

I wouldn't care to comment on the outcome of the case or the "tenuous" evidence. None of us were in the courtroom at any stage and can only reach an inspired conclusion based on what we have read in newspapers or seen on TV.

Probably the best qualified forum member to comment authoritatively on the matter, especially so far as possible extradition is concerned, is almost certainly Quill.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:45 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
heavenly father wrote:I always thought you couldn't be retried for the same offense obviously I was quite wrong but other than that the fact they found the accused girls DNA in a place the two girls shared is hardly surprising, I agree the so called evidence against her is tenuous at best, what sort of sex game ends in murder is beyond me..

Perhaps "double jeopardy" does not exist in Italian law.

There's always the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights and the European Convention on Human Rights, both of which might be applicable in this case, so even if an Extradition Order was sought by the Italian justice ministry legal consideration would probably take years.

I wouldn't care to comment on the outcome of the case or the "tenuous" evidence. None of us were in the courtroom at any stage and can only reach an inspired conclusion based on what we have read in newspapers or seen on TV.

Probably the best qualified forum member to comment authoritatively on the matter, especially so far as possible extradition is concerned, is almost certainly Quill.

I believe America has said they would not be extraditing her on the grounds of double jeopardy, so it could become quite a big fight to get her back to Italy, very true that international law or civil right s could be called upon, i hope he can as it does seem to be a total bodge job on the part of the Italian police but as you say we only get the information the papers release.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:54 pm

The USA has an unequal relationship with Italy and thew UK. Blair signed a extradition treaty which means we deport on minimal grounds they require considerably more.

Thank president Blair. I don't know who signed Italys.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:13 pm

poor girl

innocence apparently proves nothing these days

the Italians can never let it drop because they have gone too far down the road and she and the bloke are the only ones left that they have any chance of convicting

it has nothing to do with justice and everything to do with face saving

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down