NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England

+3
eddie
Ben Reilly
gerber
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England Empty Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:16 pm

April Fools Day 2014

B4st4rd!

A man decapitated his teenage girlfriend while she was still alive then stabbed himself in the chest, a court heard today.

Aras Hussein, 21, had allegedly blackmailed 18-year-old Reema Ramzan by taking sexual photographs of her and threatening to share them with her family if she broke up with him.

Sheffield Crown Court was told that on June 4 last year, he killed her by cutting off her head with a knife before inflicting stab wounds on himself.

Prosecutor Graham Reeds QC outlined the case against Iraqi-born Hussein, who denies murder and actual bodily harm.

'Bruising into tissue wounds suggest that Reema was still alive as the defendant started to remove her head,' the lawyer said.

'The process of decapitation would require considerable motion with corresponding considerable force which needed to be sustained until all the tissues had been cut through.

'Force would also be needed to restrain the victim who is likely to have been struggling. Severe force would have been needed to cut through the spinal vertebrae with a knife in order to remove the head.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2594369/Teenager-alive-boyfriend-started-cut-head-court-hears.html#ixzz2xeyKvpHS

Back to top Go down

Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England Empty Re: Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:26 pm

wow more multiculturalism...

Back to top Go down

Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England Empty Re: Breaking News ***** Another Beheading In England

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:28 pm

While the poor girl was still alive too God.

Absolutely awful - I hate to think how terrible it must be for all of these people who are beheaded by small knives.

I remember the Westerner these barbarians caught in Iraq?? and posted his awful demise on the internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:30 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:While the poor girl was still alive too God.

Absolutely awful - I hate to think how terrible it must be for all of these people who are beheaded by small knives.

I remember the Westerner these barbarians caught in Iraq?? and posted his awful demise on the internet.

they are a sick bunch if they think their god supports their barbaric actions...

it makes you wonder if sharia law would make it legal here..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:53 pm

not human but lower than the pigs

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:55 pm

Who or why was our media silenced over this barbaric act.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:57 pm

gerber wrote:Who or why was our media silenced over this barbaric act.

there is quite clearly an agenda to ensure that Islam is not shown in a negative light, the reasoning behind that i can only speculate...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:59 pm

gerber wrote:Who or why was our media silenced over this barbaric act.

Why do you say something has been silenced?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:08 pm

I've just read that he raped her too.

Could that have been about honour - raping her before the beheading?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:13 pm

It sounds as though he's claiming he had a schizophrenic episode:

Mr Reeds told the jury: "No-one can know what happened in that room immediately before the killing and what led to it."

He said Hussein was spotted naked outside his flat in Herries Road, Sheffield, with blood pouring out of his chest.

The prosecutor said the defendant told emergency workers who came to his aid: "I don't know why I did it."

He said Hussein told the paramedics: "She like me but I raped her. What I did was wrong. I need punishing for it."

And he told them: "Why are you helping me? I've murdered someone."

Hussein sat in the dock listening to Mr Reeds open the case for the prosecution, wearing a grey waistcoat, white shirt and striped tie and surrounded by guards.

He denies murder.

Mr Reeds told the jury Hussein is likely to claim he was suffering from diminished responsibility at the time of the attack due to schizophrenia.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/aras-hussein-trial-reema-ramzan-3323046

Should be fairly easy to determine if he's telling the truth.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:20 pm

its common for them to claim mental illness thinking it will get them a lighter sentence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:24 pm

VOD(original) wrote:its common for them to claim mental illness thinking it will get them a lighter sentence

...just as it is for murderers and rapists to have 'turned to God' and are now good people in order for early parole or to try to escape the death penalty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:25 pm

VOD(original) wrote:its common for them to claim mental illness thinking it will get them a lighter sentence

No shit, thanks for the news-break  lol! 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Joy Division wrote:

...just as it is for murderers and rapists to have 'turned to God' and are now good people in order for early parole or to try to escape the death penalty.
no they normally convert to Islam so it gives them more time out of their cells and more privileges .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Godisgoodallthetime wrote:wow more multiculturalism...

Christians have carried out many barbaric acts, stoning one of them, and maybe even decapitation too....in the name of 'God'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:

no problem , but remember the victim here who had her head cut off slowly in the name of Islam , but we can't blame him can we poor soul he is Muslim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:33 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Godisgoodallthetime wrote:wow more multiculturalism...

Christians have carried out many barbaric acts, stoning one of them, and maybe even decapitation too....in the name of 'God'.
this is about Islam and a Muslim slowly severing his girl friends head off after raping her , stick to the topic dont try to blame christianity

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:11 pm

The guy is a sick evil piece of shit.
Don't care where he's from or what religion.

Behead him.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:12 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

no problem , but remember the victim here who had her head cut off slowly in the name of Islam , but we can't blame him can we poor soul he is Muslim

Think you're making an assumption that it was Islam that motivated this. The guy did sound guilt-ridden before he claimed he was schizophrenic, but I don't think he said he did it for Allah  ::D:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:14 pm

VOD(original) wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

this is about Islam and a Muslim slowly severing his girl friends head off after raping her , stick to the topic dont try to blame christianity

It's truly disgusting VOD , I agree ...but surely he done this himself,,,Islam did not make him, it can't.

It's only a religion!

It's not like it was a religious sect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:48 pm

eddie wrote:The guy is a sick evil piece of shit.

Behead him.

I care very much where he's from and what religion he follows.

A better understanding means we may be able to reduce or prevent such atrocities in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
VOD(original) wrote:

Think you're making an assumption that it was Islam that motivated this. The guy did sound guilt-ridden before he claimed he was schizophrenic, but I don't think he said he did it for Allah  ::D:: 

Absolutely disgusting act, but he never ever said anything about Islam, and I posted a murder that was near me, in the section crime is supposed to go, where the victim, who was brain damaged, was stabbed in the face, neck and chest over 100 times.   That wasn't about Islam either.

And we need to know about what caused that as well.

Last edited by Sassy on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:25 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
eddie wrote:The guy is a sick evil piece of shit.

Behead him.

A better understanding means we may be able to reduce or prevent such atrocities in the future.

Do you call for the same treatment of Christian criminals?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:29 pm

What about the men who have killed their wives by shooting them in the face and then killed their children as well, we need to know why they do it.

We need to know why all the bastards do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:33 pm

I just think it's really interesting that when it comes to some criminals, the nation of of origin and religion is important -- but not when it comes to other criminals.

That Christian who killed and ate Muslims in CAR -- was that down to his Christian faith? What is it about Christianity that causes one to become a cannibalistic murderer?

Just calling for some fairness.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Of course.

I don't even know if this guy is a Christian?

What a weird question lol

Ben - what is it you're after from me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:36 pm

To stop being an arsehole and pretending you are not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Sassy wrote:To stop being an arsehole and pretending you are not?

I don't come on here for abuse Sassy - please leave it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:40 pm

Yes you do, you do your very best, in an extremely underhand way, of trying to post abuse about other races. Don't you think we know? Your threads are always pointing in one direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:52 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Of course.

I want to know whether the nationality and religion of all murderers should be taken into consideration, according to you, or if somehow being non-white, non-British and non-Christian means your culture deserves to be investigated in a way that white British Christian culture is not.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Good luck getting an honest answer on this Ben Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:57 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Of course.

I want to know whether the nationality and religion of all murderers should be taken into consideration, according to you, or if somehow being non-white, non-British and non-Christian means your culture deserves to be investigated in a way that white British Christian culture is not.

When investigating murderers, the investigators attempt to learn everything they can about the murderer Ben, surely you know that, and surely you understand why?

There are people who continue to study murderers all the way through their lives - from birth, up to the time they murder and then beyond - I'm sure it is very useful.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:58 pm

Oh, but you're just interested in me, foreigners and muslims, aren't you Ben?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:58 pm

What a totally underhand answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:00 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Of course.

When investigating murderers, the investigators attempt to learn everything they can about the murderer Ben, surely you know that, and surely you understand why?

There are people who continue to study murderers all the way through their lives - from birth, up to the time they murder and then beyond - I'm sure it is very useful.

So you think they should plumb the culture of white Christian Britain as well? Just wondering if you think being white, Christian and British can lead one to becoming a murderer the way you appear to think being non-white, foreign and Muslim can.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:05 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

So you think they should plumb the culture of white Christian Britain as well? Just wondering if you think being white, Christian and British can lead one to becoming a murderer the way you appear to think being non-white, foreign and Muslim can.

Not should - they do, Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:06 am

No they don't and you know it, in fact you don't even want them to, that isn't what you are saying and you know it, and so do we.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:07 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Not should - they do, Ben.

OK, why do you seem to think that crimes committed by Muslims are done because of their religion or culture, while not assuming the same about those done by Christian Brits?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:08 am

Sassy wrote:No they don't and you know it, in fact you don't even want them to, that isn't what you are saying and you know it, and so do we.

Do they not?

Thanks for your opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:09 am

You're welcome, it's fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:16 am

He's an Iraqi? They do seem to be fond of that sort of thing in Iraq.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:17 am

Raggamuffin wrote:He's an Iraqi? They do seem to be fond of that sort of thing in Iraq.

Oh yeah, who hasn't heard of the weekly beheading on nearly every Iraqi street corner? They think it's great fun, my Iraqi friend once tried to cut my head off! I had to explain to him the differences in our cultures, but we had a great laugh over it in the end.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:17 am

Raggamuffin wrote:He's an Iraqi? They do seem to be fond of that sort of thing in Iraq.

Whoa whoa whoa Ragga!

Just because he was born over there doesn't mean he isn't now a True Brit!

Night all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:18 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Oh yeah, who hasn't heard of the weekly beheading on nearly every Iraqi street corner? They think it's great fun, my Iraqi friend once tried to cut my head off! I had to explain to him the differences in our cultures, but we had a great laugh over it in the end.

You haven't read about the beheading of hostages in Iraq then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:28 am

Yea, by both sides, my friend's son was traumatised by seeing Americans do it, then play football with the heads. He was only 18, not long joined up, and sent over not long after it started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

You haven't read about the beheading of hostages in Iraq then?

How many beheadings have there been? How many Iraqis are there?

My point is that it's as unfair to say that Iraqis are "fond" of beheadings as it is to say that the British are "fond" of child rape just because children get raped in Britain.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:35 am

Man who beheaded flatmate with cleaver is jailed for life
Karl Addo, who has paranoid schizophrenia, killed Sergio Marquez after 'disappearing' from mental healthcare system

Spanish student Sergio Marquez, who was killed by Karl Addo. Photograph: Dorset police/PA

A man with paranoid schizophrenia who beheaded a flatmate with a cleaver after he "disappeared" from the mental health care system has been jailed for life.

Karl Addo attacked Sergio Marquez in the flat they shared in Bournemouth, believing he was a member of a supernatural gang who wanted to torture and kill him.

He admitted manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility and will be detained at Broadmoor high security hospital in Berkshire.

Nigel Pascoe QC told Bournemouth crown court that Addo, 30, had vanished from the Huntley mental health centre in London, where he was a voluntary patient, in October 2011. The following day a tribunal decided that he should be sectioned under the Mental Health Act but his whereabouts was not known.

Pascoe said that Addo "disappeared" from mental health services and moved to Bournemouth in May 2012. He killed Marquez, a 23-year-old Spanish student and waiter, on 17 July last year.

In between he had been ejected from a terminal at Heathrow airport and seen by police at Marylebone station in London, where he had been sleeping rough, Pascoe said.

Outside court, the victim's mother, Maria Marquez Torres, 43, said she was devastated and angry that Addo had been free to kill, saying: "I cannot understand how someone like this who was known to have such problems has not been dealt with properly. More should have been done to protect people from this man.

"If he was so ill, how has he been allowed to live in a rented apartment with other people? It was clear that it was only a matter of time before something like this happened and he killed someone.

"I want him put away for life. Whatever punishment he gets it will not be enough. To me he is the devil. Because of what he did my life no longer makes any sense – it has been ripped in two."

There have been a number of high-profile violent murders involving men with paranoid schizophrenia in recent months. In October John Ward, 23, was sentenced to life for stabbing two Big Issue sellers to death in Birmingham after voices in his head ordered him to: "kill everyone."

Ward's conviction came less than a fortnight after the case of schoolgirl Christine Edkins, who was stabbed to death on a bus in Birmingham by Phillip Simelane, who also had paranoid schizophrenia.

In both cases questions were raised about the care the killers had been receiving.

Bournemouth crown court was told that in the weeks leading up to the attack on Marquez, Addo had been acting strangely. He stole food from flatmates and used pages from books in the flat as toilet paper. He was behind with his rent and had been told to leave by his landlord.

The court was told that Marquez had tried to defend himself against Addo but was cornered. A neighbour heard Marquez crying out: "Please Karl, please Karl" and Addo laughing.

Pascoe described the attack as "prolonged, horrific and very violent". After he was killed, Addo decapitated and disembowelled his victim.

Marquez's headless body was found by other flatmates when they arrived for a birthday party. Addo fled covered in blood but was found nearby by police.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/dec/04/man-beheaded-flatmate-cleaver-jailed-karl-addo

I wonder what religion he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:38 am

Man accused of beheading his mother and dismembering her body

A 40-year-old man has gone on trial for allegedly beheading his mother and dismembering her body.

James Dunleavy, also known as Seamus, has denied killing his mother, Philomena, 66, sometime between 30 April and 7 May last year.

His mother’s body was found on Corstorphine Hill in Edinburgh by a cyclist who stopped to enjoy the sunshine and discovered teeth and a skull, BBC News reported.

“I have seen a fair share of sheep skulls and deer skulls while walking in the hills. I wanted to believe that was what I was looking at - but it was fairly clear that was not what I was looking at,” the cyclist, Aaron McLean-Foreman, 24, told the High Court in Edinburgh.

According to the murder charge, Dunleavy caused “blunt-force trauma” to his mother, compressed her throat and cut off her head and legs. He then allegedly put his mother’s body parts in a suitcase and buried it on the hill.

In addition to murder, Dunleavy is also accused of trying to defeat the ends of justice by attempting to destroy evidence and pretending his mother had returned to her home in Dublin, Ireland, because she was ill.

The trial continues.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-accused-of-beheading-his-mother-and-dismembering-her-body-9047791.html

I wonder what religion he was. Perhaps it was because he was ginger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:43 am

Defendant said gang would behead man

A man who told a female that her father would have his head cut off and his body cut into little pieces was jailed and also made the subject of a two year restraining order last Wednesday at Craigavon Magistrates Court.

Jason Bates (46) of Moyadam Close, Parkgate, Ballyclare, admitted that on August 25 last year he made, by means of a public communications network, a grossly offensive and menacing threat to kill a man.

The court heard that on August 23 a man went to Lurgan police station and said he had learned that a 16 year old girl had made an allegation of historical abuse against him.

He feared that someone would take matters into their own hands and he would be assaulted.

On August 25 the man’s daughter received a telephone call from the defendant who said he had been in touch with senior top LVF men and she should spend the next week with her dad because after that she would not have him.

This was because, he added, six men were going to his flat. His head would be cut off, his body cut into little pieces and put in the boot of a car. Bates was arrested for making a threat to kill and admitted contacting the man’s daughter. He said he was under the influence of alcohol and had wanted to scare her.

A public prosecutor made an application for a restraining order against Bates for two years. He would not be allowed to contact the father or daughter by any means.

District Judge, Mr Mervyn Bates, said he had read the pre-sentence report and the threats were significant and very serious.

Solicitor Mr Conor Downey said Bates fully accepted his stupidity and had expressed genuine remorse. The defendant apologised for the hurt and pain he caused.

Judge Bates said it was hard to imagine the fear the young person would have suffered and what happened was particularly heinous. The level of threat is this case was so realistic it warranted a custodial sentence.

http://www.lurganmail.co.uk/news/local-news/defendant-said-gang-would-behead-man-1-5845823

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:50 am

Beheaded man John Grainger talked of wanting a better life, court hears

Tragic clubber John Grainger spoke of his hopes for the future hours before he was murdered and beheaded.

Mr Grainger’s burning body and severed head were found on scrubland on the outskirts of Stockport town centre on the morning of January 25.

A court heard how the 32-year-old, who had overcome drug addiction and homelessness, was bludgeoned with a claw-hammer, stabbed in the legs and shot in the head.

Anthony Jenkins, 31, of Covent Gardens, Stockport, has admitted murdering Mr Grainger and possessing the sawn-off shotgun that killed him.

But his brother, Joseph Jenkins, 29, of the same address, denies murder and possessing the gun in a Manchester Crown Court trial.

The jury was told details of Mr Grainger’s last hours, when he was seen out drinking with the Jenkins brothers.

In a statement, reveller Alexandra Thompson said the victim had been dancing and talking to her in Stockport’s Bakers Vaults pub, and that she thought he was ‘harmless’ and ‘needed someone to talk to’.

She said: “He said ‘I’ve been a bad lad, I’m not proud of some of the things I have done, but I want to change my life, find a girlfriend and settle down and have a child someday’.”

Ms Thompson said that during the conversation, Joseph Jenkins, who she described as ‘the bald guy’, kept staring at her.

She said that the following morning her partner, who had also been in the pub that night, contacted her and asked her if she has seen the news.

She said: “I brought up the M.E.N on my iPhone, under the headline of the story about a decapitated male in Stockport and I saw a picture of the victim and it was the same guy who had been dancing and talking to me at the Bakers Vaults.

“I knew it was him – his hair and face was exactly as it was in the picture.

“I get the feeling that the two guys at the bar (the Jenkins brothers) thought that the guy talking to me was their lackey, it was if they were laughing at him.”

The court heard that Mr Grainger’s body was found at 5am off Wellington Road after firefighters were alerted to a blaze. His severed head was near his feet.

The Jenkins brothers were arrested after police following reports of rowdy youths encountered them in the street.

Anthony Jenkins, who gave the name ‘Ben’ and claimed to live in Rhyl, was found to be in possession of six shotgun cartridges and had blood on his shoes.

Police also arrested his brother on suspicion of possessing the ammunition.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/beheaded-man-john-grainger-talked-691406

Seems they are very fond of beheading in Britain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next