NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Mum's Get Special Treatment in Coffee Shops? | Good Morning Britain

2 posters

Go down

Should Mum's Get Special Treatment in Coffee Shops? | Good Morning Britain Empty Should Mum's Get Special Treatment in Coffee Shops? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Guest Sun Oct 28, 2018 1:57 am

Should mother's be allowed to jump to the front of the queue in coffee shops?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLDJA3KxaTg

To me, nobody should get any preferential treatment when it comes to queing

That is inequality

What gets me in this whole argument is men are never even considered, who are fathers. 

Its down to people to decide for themselves if they want to allow people to cut into the que

I have never been impatient within ques and often allow people to jump in, unless they are so impatient, I deliberately slow up, just to wind them up even more.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Should Mum's Get Special Treatment in Coffee Shops? | Good Morning Britain Empty Re: Should Mum's Get Special Treatment in Coffee Shops? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:34 am

No! They're the ones who take ages to order anything because the kids can't make up their minds or they want some fancy ice cream or whatever. If anyone should get priority, it's those who are on their lunch break and don't have half an hour to make up their mind. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Should Mum's Get Special Treatment in Coffee Shops? | Good Morning Britain Empty Re: Should Mum's Get Special Treatment in Coffee Shops? | Good Morning Britain

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:20 am

I did laugh when Bibi Lynch said "hard-working families" when talking about rhetoric. David Cameron used to bang on about "hard-working families", and I never knew what he meant. Not everyone in a family works hard, and even if they do, how are they working harder than anyone else? Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:40 am

Oooh no. I got to the end and the suggestion was that children should get what they want out of the chiller and eat or drink it before it's been paid for. That's a no-no. Goods should not be consumed before they're paid for.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:52 am

I get sick to death of people with kids thinking they have precedence over others? Why? You choose to have children you put up with the inconveniences it can sometimes cause.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down