NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules

+5
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
Tommy Monk
nicko
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 2 Empty Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Outraged parents have hit out at a 'ridiculous' council letter banning them from having children's paddling pools in a communal garden - for health and safety reasons.

Parents in the Hawksmoor Road flats in Cutteslowe, Oxford, received the 'over-the-top' letter from Oxford City Council ordering them to remove the plastic pools, which children have been using to cool off in the scorching heat, because of 'health and safety insurance'.

The council also told tenants to remove trampolines which they say have been there for years and even children's toys by tomorrow - or they will be charged for the removal.

But parents say that the council is going 'over the top' about what is essentially 'plastic with water in'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6043757/Parents-fury-council-orders-remove-paddling-pools-communal-garden.html

Back to top Go down

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Sometimes rags, a little of human nature can be very real. The good and the bad.

Eh? This is all very much off topic now.

Thanks, Raggs. You've always had a real knack for steering discussions back to the topic. It comes in really handy around here.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:09 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Councils are afraid of being sued if there's an accident on their property. I blame the blame culture.

So youy blame culture, not who is guilty here, based on evidence?

I blame the blame culture, not culture in general.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:10 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Eh? This is all very much off topic now.

Thanks, Raggs. You've always had a real knack for steering discussions back to the topic. It comes in really handy around here.

Thank you. It's especially important to get Didge back on topic before he starts ranting about nazis.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:12 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:

Thank you. It's especially important to get Didge back on topic before he starts ranting about nazis.

Double standard and contadiction

Priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

So youy blame culture, not who is guilty here, based on evidence?

What culture?

One that you have no responsibility with>

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:14 pm

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What culture?

The blame culture.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Didge wrote:

What culture?

The blame culture.
#

And yet you live by that

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:44 am

Didge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Oh FFS.

Why are you bothered over this?

Seriously?

They love each other.

You seriously sound jealous or at the very least bitter

I lock horns with Ben and more so eddie, but I know and can see true love

For you to say FFS, shows envy
I think she was FFS'king at you more than Ben and Eddie.  Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:37 am

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Seriously?

They love each other.

nah, I think she is very bitter, it shows

I mean why would she be that bothered with me complimenting a poster?

Seriously?

That is me being positive towards someone

To be bothered by that, is someone that is led by constant negativity and in reality jealous, that they do not receive many compliments

That is someone very angry at the world, as they cannot be happy for others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:02 am

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Seriously?

They love each other.

Indeed. Laughing

How does posting "FFS" show envy anyway?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:11 am

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Seriously?

To be bothered by that, is someone that is led by constant negativity and in reality jealous, that they do not receive many compliments

Didge, I think you are taking three little letters and turning them into War and Peace. Razz

Some people like to show emotion and are free with compliments online, others are more reserved, people are just different.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:15 am

It's the creeping which is a bit icky, usually followed shortly afterwards by a rant at the person they're creeping round. lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:18 am

Raggamuffin wrote:It's the creeping which is a bit icky, usually followed shortly afterwards by a rant at the person they're creeping round. lol!

Laughing

I know, but I do think Didge is genuine at the time in both his lavish compliments and his scathing rants.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:20 am

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:It's the creeping which is a bit icky, usually followed shortly afterwards by a rant at the person they're creeping round. lol!

Laughing

I know, but I do think Didge is genuine at the time in both his lavish compliments and his scathing rants.

It's also the way he tells others what they're like and what they're thinking, even though he hasn't got a clue, and he has no idea what he's like himself. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:44 am

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Seriously?

Didge, I think you are taking three little letters and turning them into War and Peace. Razz

Some people like to show emotion and are free with compliments online, others are more reserved, people are just different.

Reserved and yet bemoans me complimenting someone?

At the end of the day I see Eddie as a friend, a very good friend, who has been supportive to me

I will openly compliment people and be positive

If people take issue with that, then like I say they are very negative, sadly

I understand people very well, for good and bad.

If there was more positivity in the world, it would be a much brighter and better place for all

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:17 pm

I don’t think people compliment each other enough, actually.
I love giving people compliments.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:23 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

At the end of the day I see Eddie as a friend, a very good friend, who has been supportive to me

If there was more positivity in the world, it would be a much brighter and better place for all

Laughing
Many people are reserved about showing affection in public, it doesn't mean they are unloved themselves, they just see a time and a place for it.
Yes you do often compliment people, it's a generous side to your nature that is very lovable....but as Rags said, you do also vent anger and personal insults at the very people you loved 10 minutes before. Razz

I agree about positivity making the world a brighter place....it also makes the person giving it out happy too....just as negativity can bring the person dwelling in it unhappy.

Sermon over. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:41 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Laughing
Many people are reserved about showing affection in public, it doesn't mean they are unloved themselves, they just see a time and a place for it.
Yes you do often compliment people, it's a generous side to your nature that is very lovable....but as Rags said, you do also vent anger and personal insults at the very people you loved 10 minutes before. Razz

I agree about positivity making the world a brighter place....it also makes the person giving it out happy too....just as negativity can bring the person dwelling in it unhappy.

Sermon over. Laughing

Misdirection, what i do when wrong is just clearly misdirection, when she claimed me doing this was creepy

If i am wrong when I rant, so be it, but that is not what she claimed last night, did she?

I am a hypocrite and times and only human

She stated i was sloppy and soppy

Which is in stark contrast to what you are saying here Syl

Which means she does not like people being nice to each other. She instead interprets this as something lame and sad

I suggest you read the posts again

Now that says to me, that she finds this sloppy soppy, is based on someone who lacks love. That is very evident, because why would someone even bemoan someone complimenting here?

I truley think Eddie, is one of a kind and no matter how many times I fall foul with her, or she with me, we dont hold grudges.

We move on and it shows what a great character she is

For then me to compliment this and then someone, who is clearly very bitter say its soppy. Has all the hallmarks of someone very much negative. I get that Rags is outspoken, as am I. But she disliked me complimenting someone

Seriously work out how that is so negative by Rags

Its not sucking up either, as I respect Eddie loads

This is what i sent today to a friend. Her post was about praising her 16 year old daughter. We call each other brother and sis.

I read between the lines, proving I do know people better than Rags thinks and stated this:

How are you. You know when I said you should have a graduation? I think that would be so cool to do. You completely deserve one, for to me, being one of the best mothers out there. You care for them, over yourself. Not many people are like that. You are one of a kind, truley golden..

Christina wrote:
I'm glad someone notices brother. Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 2 2764

Thank you xxxx

I replied

I know at times you may not feel you are appreciated, but believe me you are. Its difficult to see this at times, when you carry the burden not only of yourself but all your children and thier problems. And I guess sometimes also with your ex, who I know you care deeply about. Never, ever forget how inspirational you truely are sis. I dont think you truely realise how inspiring you are to people and how I have no doubt, many of your friends look up to and inspire to be like you. You are truely one of a kind, golden. You inspire me to be a better person. Not many people do and why I truley value you like a sister and family. Sometimes though, you should allow yourself to be at least a little bit selfish and take time out for yourself. You should put yourself first sometimes. xx

She replied

Christina wrote:
I’m smiling through tears. You know you’re one of the only people who say such complimentary things to me....and always when I need it most. ❤️ You’ve changed my feelings today immensely with these words. If you only knew brother. ❤️ I love you! Let’s have some beers soon ok? x

How words can change people to feel better and why rags some how and wrongly hates this

It proves how positive words can help change people into a much happier mood

Last edited by Didge on Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:51 pm

You are very generous at times Didge....open and honest and you wear your heart on your sleeve, and as I said that makes you very lovable.
I used to be on a forum where I was laughingly called the Agony Aunt....though it was a very successful part of the forum I may add.Cool
Many of us shared personal stories and problems, but Rags never did because she is reserved in that way, I know people like that in real life too, they just dont like open displays of ...what they see as soppiness what others see as genuine affection.

It doesn't mean they are jealous, bitter or unloved, and it's cruel to suggest they are.

None of us, unless we communicate privately. have the vaguest idea of what someone's personal life is like on here, some share more than others, I tend to share parts of my private life as do you, but that doesn't make us more loved than others who prefer to  remain private does it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:06 pm

Syl wrote:You are very generous at times Didge....open and honest and you wear your heart on your sleeve, and as I said that makes you very lovable.
I used to be on a forum where I was laughingly called the Agony Aunt....though it was a very successful part of the forum I may add.Cool
Many of us shared personal stories and problems, but Rags never did because she is reserved in that way, I know people like that in real life too, they just dont like open displays of ...what they see as soppiness what others see as genuine affection.

It doesn't mean they are jealous, bitter or unloved, and it's cruel to suggest they are.

None of us, unless we communicate privately. have the vaguest idea of what someone's personal life is like on here, some share more than others, I tend to share parts of my private life as do you, but that doesn't make us more loved than others who prefer to  remain private does it.

That is fine if rags wants to be reserved, as i respect that, but she never did here did she?

I am sorry but it is a subconcious jealousy, as why make a comment that it is soppy and creepy?

It means she does not like people being positive and takes the view it is some how wrong.

That is being bitter and a massive sign of insecurity

Well sadly I am very much cursed in understanding people.

In the last two weeks out, I made two women cry

Not because of being horrible, but I saw what it was, that was making them unhappy

One I had only just met and I guessed rightly that she held a masive brickwall up whilst at work and had suffered a huge loss in life. I guessed rightly she had lost someone very close to her. In fact she lost both her parents in the space of two weeks. After we spoke, she felt a massive weight had been lifted off her shoulders. She needed release of this pain.

The real sad issue here Syl, is I do know people, so much so, it is like a curse. I dont want to have this curse and yet I sadly know how people feel. The one joy I do have is being able to lift people up, when they are down.

So when rags shits on this, it is emphatically bitter

I have never wanted anything in return and thus when i compliment eddie, it is from the heart.

So dont tell me what Rags is about. I know the kind of person she is.

This is the curse i carry in life, its not some psychobabble, its real and i actually hate knowing people. As one thing I am able to do is read between the lines and read body language. Maybe why, is because I was the second youngest and watched my older siblings. More so to be able to be heard and to do this, I learnt how to understand people.

Rags was clear, she found me being positive, as something bad

I mean its not just eddie, I have done the same for you, magica, Nems, Gelico etc

Its what i do best. I understand I am too passionate at times and can be a right prick, but I always reflect and feel bad when I am.

My views to eddie, were from the heart and Rags tried to shit on that. When I see eddie as a friend. A friend, that would never let any of her mates down

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:20 pm

You dont have to explain or justify to me why you are like you are Didge, and I can well imagine that in real life you are a kind ear and a shoulder to cry on.
Thats not a curse though, it's lovely to be able to help people, I just hope their sadness doesn't have an effect on you.

My OH says I attract lost souls.....in a room full of people I will be the one who a stranger comes up to offload....it's neither a gift or a curse, though sometimes it can be a bit inconvenient. Smile

I have known some women on forums who do seem to ooze jealousy and hostility against others....Rags isn't one of them, she just calls a spade a spade, and if her idea of a spade is different to yours....well thats what makes a forum interesting.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Syl wrote:You dont have to explain or justify to me why you are like you are Didge, and I can well imagine that in real life you are a kind ear and a shoulder to cry on.
Thats not a curse though, it's lovely to be able to help people, I just hope their sadness doesn't have an effect on you.

My OH says I attract lost souls.....in a room full of people I will be the one who a stranger comes up to offload....it's neither a gift or a curse, though sometimes it can be a bit inconvenient. Smile

I have known some women on forums who do seem to ooze jealousy and hostility against others....Rags isn't one of them, she just calls a spade a spade, and if her idea of a spade is different to yours....well thats what makes a forum interesting.

You seriously have no idea how much of a curse it is. Its like having a massive beacon on my head and why people with issues are drawn to me. Maybe i am at fault of that. Dont get me wrong, I love helping people. But, as i am passionate, it sadeens me, people are constantly so despondent all the time.

If only people listened to each other properly and resolved the first issues they had. They would not then mutiple like a virus, casuing so many breakups.

You sound like me Syl, in that we do attract those needing help. In your case I applaud you and long may you continue helping people, as you have a golden heart. Even when we are at wars with each other on views. I see that and very much respect that. Its why we will be at odds passionately and still move past this

Well, you are not going to change my opinion on Rags, only she can

To say she calls a spade a spade, is an excuse

I complimented Eddie and she called it creepy and soppy

So I will ask you, was it soppy and creepy?

If not, then you must have to hold the possibility, that Rags, can at times be very bitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Didge wrote:Do you know waht Eddie

This is the first time in a long time that people have debated without insult

You made that happen

I am in awe

That is called a calming influence

Laughing

May it long conctinue

That's up to you, Bucko. Cool

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Do you know waht Eddie

This is the first time in a long time that people have debated without insult

You made that happen

I am in awe

That is called a calming influence

Laughing

May it long conctinue

That's up to you, Bucko. Cool

Wow do you think I now control people Quill?

Actually, its up to everyone

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:06 pm

eddie wrote:I don’t think people compliment each other enough, actually.

That's a nice sentiment, eds. But more often than not on the Internet, such compliments are a tool of groomers...trying to curry favor amid the antagonisms they have started.

I think that's what Raggs means by, "Oh FFS." If not, that's what I would mean.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:

That's a nice sentiment, eds.  But more often than not on the Internet, such compliments are a tool of groomers...trying to curry favor amid the antagonisms they have started.

I think that's what Raggs means by, "Oh FFS."  If not, that's what I would mean.

Groomers?

Why not ask Eddie or Ben, if you think they have been groomed?

The above is what I call another exaample of someone not being rational but holding a bias view

You think a compliment, is someone grooming them?

Wow, I must have missed all this non-existent sex me and Ben had

Like i say, those negative, will see only the negative in something

That is you mate

Then tell me what favours each have done for me?

If you believe they have, you must hold a very low opinion of them, and believe I control them.

I dont

I suggest you get a shovel mate

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 2 2686688521

Last edited by Didge on Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Original Quill wrote:

That's a nice sentiment, eds.  But more often than not on the Internet, such compliments are a tool of groomers...trying to curry favor amid the antagonisms they have started.

I think that's what Raggs means by, "Oh FFS."  If not, that's what I would mean.

Interesting what your definition of a groomer is, you called me that several times in the past, and I did ask you what you meant at the time but you didn't respond.

So a person who compliments another on the internet is iyo a 'groomer'? Riiiight.....I will keep that in mind for future reference. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Interesting what your definition of a groomer is, you called me that several times in the past, and I did ask you what you meant at the time but you didn't respond.

So a person who compliments another on the internet is iyo a 'groomer'?  Riiiight.....I will keep that in mind for future reference. Razz

+2

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:09 pm

Didge wrote:Why not ask Eddie or Ben, if you think they have been groomed?

Owners of websites are generally the first to be groomed, and it is continual.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Well I am asking you a simnple question

Do you think, I have the ability to control both Eddie and ben, being as they have both at times banned me and placed me in the basement?

I seriously would have to be a shit groomer based on your methodology

?Do you not even see how you have insulted them both here?

Last edited by Didge on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I never realised people who ran forums were so malleable. Shocked
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Grooming is the activity of the actor, not the recipient. How one responds to grooming is probably a whole, other book.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Grooming is the activity of the actor, not the recipient.  How one responds to grooming is probably a whole, other book.

But you believe Ben and Eddie have been groomed

Again do you not see how insulting that is?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Grooming is the activity of the actor, not the recipient.  How one responds to grooming is probably a whole, other book.

But you said owners were the first to be groomed. scratch If one is groomed presumably one fell for the bullshit??
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:19 pm

Didge wrote:Do you think, I have the ability to control both Eddie and ben, being as they have both at times banned me and placed me in the basement?

Control? Who said anything about control?

The predicate I used is "curry favor".

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:20 pm

I am going to add groomer or groomed on my new thread. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:23 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Do you think, I have the ability to control both Eddie and ben, being as they have both at times banned me and placed me in the basement?

Control?  Who said anything about control?

The predicate I used is "curry favor".

Well, do you think, I have groomed them?

Then ask how someone groomed can they ban me?

Groooming is about control and it shows you have no conception on this and use words you simple do not evenunderstand

So again I ask
Do you think I have groomed Eddie and Ben?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

But you said owners were the first to be groomed. scratch If one is groomed presumably one fell for the bullshit??

To 'curry favor' is too seek approval or good graces. I view it more a kind of beseeching or begging, than controlling. In any case, it says nothing about the results.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:28 pm

Didge wrote:Well, do you think, I have groomed them?

I think many times you try to groom others.  Indeed, that's how this whole thing came up...when Raggs said "FFS..."

Didge wrote:Then ask how someone groomed can they ban me?

The groomer fucked up.  Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 2 3489511464

Seriously, I think the reason you engage in grooming activity so often is you also piss so many people off. You so often need friends and cohorts, or you need to get back into someone's good graces.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

To 'curry favor' is too seek approval or good graces.  I view it more a kind of beseeching or begging, than controlling.  In any case, it says nothing about the results.

She never said to curry favours

You invented that to fuel your paranoia here

Seriously go to the thread on the couple having sex in mcDonalds and have  a wank

'You need it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Well, do you think, I have groomed them?

I think many times you try to groom others.  Indeed, that's how this whole thing came up...when Raggs said "FFS..."

Didge wrote:Then ask how someone groomed can they ban me?

The groomer fucked up.  Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 2 3489511464

So what you are saying is that i control Rags, Ben and now eddie

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 2 3489511464

Rags will piss herself laughing at that and agion you insulted all three of them

I love how you think i control them

Your insults fail here Quill, mainly as you have the intellect of an imbicille

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:37 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

To 'curry favor' is too seek approval or good graces.  I view it more a kind of beseeching or begging, than controlling.  In any case, it says nothing about the results.

It was my choice of words.  I originated the discussion, remember?

But more often than not on the Internet, such compliments are a tool of groomers...trying to curry favor amid the antagonisms they have started.

And I was speaking generally of posters on the Internet.  Posters rarely use the vocabulary of others, even if they overlap.

Alternatively, do you want me to write your posts for you?  I can assure you, you'll be a lot better liked.  Twisted Evil

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

It was my choice of words.  I originated the discussion, remember?  Posters rarely use the vocabulary of others, even if they overlap.

Alternatively, do you want me to write your posts for you?  I can assure you, you'll be a lot better liked.  Twisted Evil

So you lied to what she said. You fabricated

Why not admit that you got it wrong here?

I have no wish to be liked, just people to see me as I am

Let me put it to you this way

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

It was my choice of words.  I originated the discussion, remember?  Posters rarely use the vocabulary of others, even if they overlap.

Maybe he doesn't come here to be liked?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:41 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Bingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:48 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

WTF are you talking about, you nut case? It had nothing to do with any specific person. I was speaking of what happens generally on the Internet. These are my precise words:

Original Quill wrote:But more often than not on the Internet, such compliments are a tool of groomers...trying to curry favor amid the antagonisms they have started.

How many times must I tell you to know what your talking about. You don't read. You don't think. And you get all flubbered up in your own mind and piss everyone off.

note:

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:51 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

WTF are you talking about, you nut case?  It had nothing to do with any specific person.  I was speaking of what happens generally on the Internet.  These are my precise words:

Didge wrote:Well its very simple. You have to believe that Ben and Eddie are basically rednecks

How many times must I tell you to know what your talking about.  You don't read.  You don't think.  And you get all flubbered up in your own mind and piss everyone off.

note:

I know its very simple, you think Ben and Eddie are now retarded

You think i am some superior human being that can control them and groom them

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:52 pm

Ah, Syl, I know the feeling, where ever I go, if on my own, train, bus, boat or plane or even in a queue or a cafe, someone will take one look at me and there I have their life story and problems in all gory details, perhaps I and you should become therapists. Comes in handy in the job though people seem to be able to relax and open up. One thing I know I am is a good listener.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:53 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Bingo

No question. Some/many people come here solely to piss people off.

But in his case, I think it's a dysfunctional mind...and then he gets into a whole compensatory thing, and it's a mile-long thread where he calls someone twat, or curry's favor to recruit allies.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Bingo

No question.  Some/many people come here solely to piss people off.

But in his case, I think it's a dysfunctional mind...and then he gets into a whole compensatory thing, and it's a mile-long thread where he calls someone twat, or curry's favor to recruit allies.

Can you show a thread where i call for compensation

I do agree i do go over the top, but the point is here, i can admit my faults and I have many

Though, can you admit any faults?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next