NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules

+5
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
'Wolfie
Tommy Monk
nicko
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 4 Empty Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules

Post by Guest Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Outraged parents have hit out at a 'ridiculous' council letter banning them from having children's paddling pools in a communal garden - for health and safety reasons.

Parents in the Hawksmoor Road flats in Cutteslowe, Oxford, received the 'over-the-top' letter from Oxford City Council ordering them to remove the plastic pools, which children have been using to cool off in the scorching heat, because of 'health and safety insurance'.

The council also told tenants to remove trampolines which they say have been there for years and even children's toys by tomorrow - or they will be charged for the removal.

But parents say that the council is going 'over the top' about what is essentially 'plastic with water in'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6043757/Parents-fury-council-orders-remove-paddling-pools-communal-garden.html

Back to top Go down

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 4 Empty Re: Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules

Post by Syl Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:I have no idea what Quill is going on about or what was said anywhere else, but it has no bearing on this thread. Just throwing that remark in amongst the mix is horrible.

Quill being a "lawyer" should know full well that flinging accusations like that around is overstepping the mark.

It's dishonest didges's accusaton that I did something:

Dishonest Didge wrote:Quill asks why I copy and paste another post and yet he did the very same thing

So, the accusations don't begin with me.  (Syl, you know you should fully read before diving in.)  I am referring--and dd knows full well--to an incident that happened probably three years ago, for which I was banned.  Now, I am saying that is the only wrong I have ever done on this site.  So, the accusation of dd that I did some wrongdoing is unfounded.

Syl, dd is doing the classic dodge and deflect.  He is taking your words and clouding the air so as to make it all so confusing we become disinterested.  Whether you are conspiring with him or not, you are only prolonging this debate, as I have to explain your obfuscation as well as his.

I'm simply trying to clear the air, so as to make plain what dd is doing to this site.
I have read before 'diving in' as you put it Quill.
It's  you who is bringing up something that happened 3 years ago, if you were banned at the time, why reap it all up again now? It has no bearing on what's happened in this thread.
I dont conspire with anyone, but when I see someone hinting of accusations of paedophilia against another poster, it can hardly go unchallenged.

I left a forum once because posters thought it was clever to hint that one of the members was a paedophile, it's about as low as you can go to score a crafty point over someone.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules - Page 4 Empty Re: Parents' fury after council orders them to remove all paddling pools and trampolines from communal garden that have been allowed for years over new health and safety rules

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:13 am

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:"...dd is doing the classic dodge and deflect... clouding the air so as to make it all so confusing we become disinterested..."

He does this all the time!!!

And everyone knows it!!!

I appreciate that, tommy.  I'm just pointing out his tactics in the context of this discussion.

I'm just saying: Yup...here we go again.  Laughing

And you do this too... although more in the way of semantic waffle and shifting meanings using inventive wordplay...!

And yes... we can all see that too...!!!

As you probably know very well...!!!

Laughing

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:58 am

Priceless, Quill is now going running to the artful bodger Tommy for support

Laughing

Cry me a river mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:39 am

Dishonest Didge wrote:Priceless, Quill is now going running to the artful bodger Tommy for support

Tommy showed up of his own accord.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4