NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counsellor, 30, who claims to only 'have sex with GHOSTS' reveals she's in a 'serious' relationship with a spirit she met in Australia - and she plans to have a 'baby' with him

+2
nicko
Original Quill
6 posters

Go down

Counsellor, 30, who claims to only 'have sex with GHOSTS' reveals she's in a 'serious' relationship with a spirit she met in Australia - and she plans to have a 'baby' with him Empty Counsellor, 30, who claims to only 'have sex with GHOSTS' reveals she's in a 'serious' relationship with a spirit she met in Australia - and she plans to have a 'baby' with him

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:25 pm

A woman who turned her back on men to 'have sex with ghosts' more than 11 years ago is now in a 'pretty serious' relationship.

And she revealed she hopes there may be a way for the pair to start a family.

UK-based Amethyst Realm, 30, a spiritual guidance counsellor, claims to have sexual encounters with 20 different ghostly lovers during the past 11 years. However, she recently met a special spectral figure during a trip to Australia - a ghost who may turn out to be her one true ghoul.

One day, while I was walking through the bush, enjoying nature, I suddenly felt this incredible energy. I knew a new lover had arrived,' Amethyst told New Idea.

Revealing details of her relationship, she said although she can't see her ghostly lover, she is able to communicate with it and have sex.

And despite the fact she she's not 100 per cent sure if they are male, the connection between the two is real.

Amethyst said the ghost had returned to the UK with her and six months after they met they're still going strong, and she shared that she hopes she might be able to take things even further. 'It's pretty serious. In fact, we've even been thinking about having a ghost baby. I know that sounds crazy but I've been looking into it and I don't think it's totally out of the question,' she told the publication.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6030085/Woman-reveals-relationship-ghost-met-Australia.html

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Counsellor, 30, who claims to only 'have sex with GHOSTS' reveals she's in a 'serious' relationship with a spirit she met in Australia - and she plans to have a 'baby' with him Empty Re: Counsellor, 30, who claims to only 'have sex with GHOSTS' reveals she's in a 'serious' relationship with a spirit she met in Australia - and she plans to have a 'baby' with him

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:36 pm

Meanwhile, the ghost is having difficulty obtaining permanent status in the UK, because he lacks sufficient funds or means.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Counsellor, 30, who claims to only 'have sex with GHOSTS' reveals she's in a 'serious' relationship with a spirit she met in Australia - and she plans to have a 'baby' with him Empty Re: Counsellor, 30, who claims to only 'have sex with GHOSTS' reveals she's in a 'serious' relationship with a spirit she met in Australia - and she plans to have a 'baby' with him

Post by nicko Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:07 pm

Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:Meanwhile, the ghost is having difficulty obtaining permanent status in the UK, because he lacks sufficient funds or means.

It might be because his passport picture isn’t clear enough.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Razz That too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:30 pm

Is there any real substance to him I wonder?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:40 pm

What utter rubbish. How can she have a baby with an entity? I suppose it will be a phantom pregnancy Laughing

I think she's slightly nuts.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:29 pm

slightly?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down