NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Astonishing hypocrisy...

5 posters

Go down

Astonishing hypocrisy... Empty Astonishing hypocrisy...

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:51 pm

We have quite a few on here who are benefit haters , yet some time back on ADO, there was a thread about how the Queen was asking for money to heat her palaces, despite the public already paying around £38million pounds to support the Royals..and some on that thread backed the Queen in asking for huge hand outs , even though the the money kept aside by the government was for folk on low incomes...

It just beggars belief how some are green at the gills and frothing at the mouth about people getting benefits , but backed the a Queen in asking for handouts.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/queen-tried-to-use-state-poverty-fund-to-heat-buckingham-palace-2088179.html

Back to top Go down

Astonishing hypocrisy... Empty Re: Astonishing hypocrisy...

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:31 pm

I've always said that everybody on benefits should do community work which benefits the country.

The Queen volunteered to join the BigAndy9 initiative and thoroughly deserves some of my tax money - I see the other scroungers on Labour sink-estates continue to sit on their lazy arses drinking cheap lager and smoking expensive fags (and worse) while clicking send on a few emails for jobs they know they have no chance of getting.

B4st4rds!

To Her Majesty - thank you so much for the lifetime of graft you have put in to a job you never asked for  :D 

To JD - you do see the difference don't you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:48 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I've always said that everybody on benefits should do community work which benefits the country.

The Queen volunteered to join the BigAndy9 initiative and thoroughly deserves some of my tax money - I see the other scroungers on Labour sink-estates continue to sit on their lazy arses drinking cheap lager and smoking expensive fags (and worse) while clicking send on a few emails for jobs they know they have no chance of getting.

B4st4rds!

To Her Majesty - thank you so much for the lifetime of graft you have put in to a job you never asked for   :D 

Oh yes Andy..such hard work the Royals put in...take, take and take.

Spongers form the public purse and what do they do for the poor or general public apart form attract tourist to their palaces.

Bloody sponging gits,  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:55 pm

You see the difference between is though Andy?, your all for people who have never done hard graft in their life getting richer from the public and letting the poor become poorer,,,many of whom have done hard graft year after year....

Can't help who we are I guess!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:03 pm

Joy Division wrote:We have quite a few on here who are benefit haters , yet some time back on ADO, there was a thread about how the Queen was asking for money to heat her palaces, despite the public already paying around £38million pounds to support the Royals..and some on that thread backed the Queen in asking for huge hand outs , even though the the money kept aside by the government was for folk on low incomes...

It just beggars belief  how some are green at the gills and frothing at the mouth about people getting benefits , but backed the a Queen in asking for handouts.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/queen-tried-to-use-state-poverty-fund-to-heat-buckingham-palace-2088179.html

You're right JD but remember these people that bash the people on benefits are just the cap doffers and the forelock tuggers who parrot the Tory central office line in that people on benefits are just scroungers living off the back of others who they say are doing all the graft.

Same old song - it never changes.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Now who was it who advertised for someone to run their baths? Thats what I call pulling their belt in!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:09 pm

Sassy wrote:Now who was it who advertised for someone to run their baths?   Thats what I call pulling their belt in!

Please show the advert.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:18 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Sassy wrote:Now who was it who advertised for someone to run their baths?   Thats what I call pulling their belt in!

Please show the advert.

It's on a thread in this forum. I can't post pics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:21 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1200754/palace-seeks-housekeeper-to-run-baths

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:22 pm

Sassy wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Please show the advert.

It's on a thread in this forum.   I can't post pics.

It aint true and it never happened then.

In fact, I don't see you - you don't exist.

tongue 

Back to top Go down

Catman wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1200754/palace-seeks-housekeeper-to-run-baths

You dirdy rat!

Back to top Go down

Here you go Andy, here's the link:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/10595259/Wanted-an-enthusiastic-and-proactive-individual-to-run-the-Queens-bath.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:24 pm

So Andy, it does exist doesn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:35 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:I've always said that everybody on benefits should do community work which benefits the country.

B4st4rds!

To Her Majesty - thank you so much for the lifetime of graft you have put in to a job you never asked for   :D 

Actually Andy you have a point Astonishing hypocrisy... Thumbs98

I wouldn't want her job for all the tea in China.  Ok in some ways the Royal family are very fortunate.  However, does anyone really believe those public engagements are a walk in the park? Would you want your life dictated to you, what you could or couldn't do.   Where you should be and when?  How to act and how not to act?

Would you want that level of responsibility? Would you want everyone knowing every single detail of your life?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:46 pm

We keep hearing the cap doffers saying that workers in some firms should take a pay cut or a freeze to save the jobs of their fellow workers.
So what about the Barclays bankers giving up their bonuses from the £2.5 billion bonus pot to save the jobs of 7000 of the Barclays employees who are set to be made redundant?

What do you think guys?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:47 pm

feelthelove wrote:

B4st4rds!

I wouldn't want her job for all the tea in China.  Ok in some ways the Royal family are very fortunate.  However, does anyone really believe those public engagements are a walk in the park? Would you want your life dictated to you, what you could or couldn't do.   Where you should be and when?  How to act and how not to act?

Would you want that level of responsibility? Would you want everyone knowing every single detail of your life?

I hear what you say about how to act and all that FTL,bit that is not just sprung upon them, they are taught that for their parents and other elders as very young children, they are born into it, just as they are money  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

I hear what you say about how to act and all that FTL,bit that is not just sprung upon them, they are taught that for their parents and other elders as very young children, they are born into it, just as they are money  Laughing 

Yes they are born into it which means they have no choice whatsoever about what is expected of them or how they live their lives. I wouldn't want my entire life being dictated for me  Sad 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:15 pm

Joy Division wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Yea, it's really hard having to go to places in limousines and having someone put toothpaste on your toothbrush!  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:19 pm

Sassy wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Yea, it's really hard having to go to places in limousines and having someone put toothpaste on your toothbrush!  Rolling Eyes 

...oh Yes Sassy..one must find it a real struggle indeed having to tolerate caviar for dinner , washed down with Dom Perignon ! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:23 pm

Irn Bru wrote:We keep hearing the cap doffers saying that workers in some firms should take a pay cut or a freeze to save the jobs of their fellow workers.
So what about the Barclays bankers giving up their bonuses from the £2.5 billion bonus pot to save the jobs of 7000 of the Barclays employees who are set to be made redundant?

What do you think guys?

You can't be any more right Irn, but the hardcore money goes to money , hate the poor workers Andy and Drinky might see that differently, even if they say they agree with you , deep inside they don't.

Performance related (even if that's a fail) is so much more important than the job security of mass workers,

It says a lot of people who don't agree folk with workers having rights or job security.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:24 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Sassy wrote:

...oh Yes Sassy..one must find it a real struggle indeed having to tolerate caviar for dinner , washed down with Dom Perignon ! Laughing 

Actually we were having a sensible conversation for a few moments there JD  :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:26 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:We keep hearing the cap doffers saying that workers in some firms should take a pay cut or a freeze to save the jobs of their fellow workers.

What do you think guys?

You can't be any more right Irn, but the hardcore money goes to money , hate the poor workers Andy and Drinky might see that  differently, even if they say they agree with you , deep inside they don't.

Performance related (even if that's a fail) is so much more important than the job security of mass workers,

It says a lot of people who don't agree folk with workers having rights or job security.

Too true JD and remember the 7000 workers being made redundant will fall on the mercy of the state benefit system and will end up being branded benefit scroungers.

Last edited by Irn Bru on Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:35 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
Catman wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1200754/palace-seeks-housekeeper-to-run-baths

You dirdy rat!

Astonishing hypocrisy... 9k=

Laughing
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

You can't be any more right Irn, but the hardcore money goes to money , hate the poor workers Andy and Drinky might see that  differently, even if they say they agree with you , deep inside they don't.

Too true JD and remember the 7000 workers being made redundant will fall on the mercy of the state benefit system and will end up being branded benefit scroungers.

Too true!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Joy Division wrote:We have quite a few on here who are benefit haters , yet some time back on ADO, there was a thread about how the Queen was asking for money to heat her palaces, despite the public already paying around £38million pounds to support the Royals..and some on that thread backed the Queen in asking for huge hand outs , even though the the money kept aside by the government was for folk on low incomes...

It just beggars belief  how some are green at the gills and frothing at the mouth about people getting benefits , but backed the a Queen in asking for handouts.

Well don't look at me. The Queen can pay for her own heating IMO.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:56 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

That is bang on Irn,,,BA and his RW extremists would be having a fissy hit over that....

FILTHY BENEFIT SCROUNGERS, BEGGAR BASTADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:15 am

Sassy wrote:Here you go Andy, here's the link:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/queen-elizabeth-II/10595259/Wanted-an-enthusiastic-and-proactive-individual-to-run-the-Queens-bath.html

Sorry - didn't reply to this.

Not a job running the bath then. It is a general house-cleaning/maintenance job, and a really good one too.

If I weren't married with kids and I was offered that job over the one I do now i'd jump at it - who the hell wouldn't?

Accommodation included, getting to go all over Buck Palace, and other palaces - Balmoral etc.

Wow!

Then again, i'm the kind of guy who goes and joins the army.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:27 am

All those palaces must cost a fortune to maintain. If they were handed over to the State the National Trust would have to pay for them so what's your problem? They are part of our history and our tourist industry. Personally I think they should be given to the State, except for one for a personal home; Windsor or Buck House.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:31 am

Tess. wrote:All those palaces must cost a fortune to maintain.  If they were handed over to the State the National Trust would have to pay for them so what's your problem?  They are part of our history and our tourist industry.  Personally I think they should be given to the State, except for one for a personal home; Windsor or Buck House.

The Queen only owns 2 houses Tess - Balmoral and Sandringham.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:41 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Tess. wrote:All those palaces must cost a fortune to maintain.  If they were handed over to the State the National Trust would have to pay for them so what's your problem?  They are part of our history and our tourist industry.  Personally I think they should be given to the State, except for one for a personal home; Windsor or Buck House.

The Queen only owns 2 houses Tess - Balmoral and Sandringham.
So why's everyone making a fuss about the upkeep of the others? That should be part of the National Trust and nothing to do with the Queen's expenditure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:44 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

agree and it can happen to any one and i really hope it doesn't but nothing is secure these days .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:45 am

i was talking to someone about the royals and how much they cost, they said "well charles doesn't take anything", my reply was, give me all the land and property he owns, a royal label worth a fortune to anything he sticks it on and I won't ask for anything..

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:20 pm

Hi folks. Andy, I live not far from Sandringham so know for a fact that Maam owns many farms in this area which are leased out to farmers. Some of the villages are also owned by the Crown, plus she has her own farmlands around Sandringham, plus a very large complex of stables for her horses. In the right season many people pay exhorbitant fees to go shooting on her land. Some of the marshes adjacent to the Wash are owned by the Crown, again shooting is allowed, for a price of course. If she were to sell some of her assets she'd be damned well off and wouldn't need to ask for more money.

She should try living like an OAP for a few weeks, then she'd know what hard up really means.
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:36 pm

I am a Royalist and proud to be one. The money given to the Queen to keep the real estate intact is peanuts compared with the income she generates through tourism. Why must we get rid of something that have served this nation well for decades.

Penny wise pound foolish comes to mind. Still if you are simply a republican none of the facts matter I accept that. If you are a pragmatist they should.

Phoenix
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:47 pm

Phoenix wrote:I am a Royalist and proud to be one. The money given to the Queen to keep the real estate intact is peanuts compared with the income she generates through tourism. Why must we get rid of something that have served this nation well for decades.

Penny wise pound foolish comes to mind. Still if you are simply a republican none of the facts matter I accept that. If you are a pragmatist they should.

People ought to look at the cost per head of having an elected head of state with all the pomp and rigmarole that entails.

Our future king and his mother recently flew on holiday by a standard public flight - that would not be possible with an elected head of state.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:21 pm

feelthelove wrote:

B4st4rds!

I have always said this FTL. I would hate that life, all the money in the world cannot replace your freedom.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:52 pm

I'm sure you've all seen the Queen addressing the Nation when she heard of her father's death, and her saying she would devote her life to serving the nation and it's people.

No? Maybe that's a good thing - it would make those of you who only think of yourselves feel very pathetic indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:56 pm

if i could have her wealth and status i would pledge myself to serving this nation...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down