NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hypocrisy or what???

3 posters

Go down

hypocrisy or what??? Empty hypocrisy or what???

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:30 pm

20:42

May: Emergency services showed 'amazing bravery'

Mrs May adds her praise for the emergency services and community figures who have pledged their help

She says: "The response of people living nearby who have provided help, compassion and support has once again shown the fantastic spirit in London.

"Earlier today, I ordered a cross-Government meeting to ensure that every assistance was being given to manage the emergency service response, and that group will meet again tomorrow.

"Once again, our emergency services - the fire service, ambulance, NHS and police - have shown incredible bravery, working in truly appalling conditions.

"Their work will continue for some time, and I know everybody will want to join me in thanking them for their amazing bravery."

Hows about paying them what they deserve...and not reducing their numbers?????
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

hypocrisy or what??? Empty Re: hypocrisy or what???

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 pm

Lord Foul wrote:20:42

Mrs May adds her praise for the emergency services and community figures who have pledged their help

She says: "The response of people living nearby who have provided help, compassion and support has once again shown the fantastic spirit in London.

"Earlier today, I ordered a cross-Government meeting to ensure that every assistance was being given to manage the emergency service response, and that group will meet again tomorrow.

"Once again, our emergency services - the fire service, ambulance, NHS and police - have shown incredible bravery, working in truly appalling conditions.

"Their work will continue for some time, and I know everybody will want to join me in thanking them for their amazing bravery."

That has to go down as the most disgusting political commie point raised I have heard.

Are you say better wages and more fire fighters would have saved lives here?

For fuck sake

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:45 pm

no, Im saying her praising them whilst at the same time pulling the rug out from under them at the same time via pay freezes and cuts to numbers, is the rankest hypocrisy.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:50 pm

Lord Foul wrote:no, Im saying her praising them whilst at the same time pulling the rug out from under them at the same time via pay freezes and cuts to numbers, is the rankest hypocrisy.

Sorry but I really do not see how you can use a tragedy. Where she rightly praises them. Is the arena to make political points over wages and cuts. Can you explain how it does, when on no factor was it because of this, that they rightly should be applauded for their actions in this event?

Sorry, but if you want to berate her over pay and cuts then do so. Don't use such an event to then make this political to attack someone, when it has no bearing on what happened.

You want to have go at her and I would back you over these cuts, well then you have my blessing. Dont use the deaths in such a tragic case of which cuts and wages had no bearing, as a means to sound off over on.

Its pathetic

That is wrong on every level and you only just insult the victims of this. As it was not wages or cuts here that caused their deaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:53 pm

It may well have been cuts to LA budgets that was a contributory factor...

let alone dithering over what should be done
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:58 pm

Lord Foul wrote:It may well have been cuts to LA budgets that was a contributory factor...

let alone dithering over what should be done

Really?

And this is why people like yourself mate, never learn from mistakes with this Flats

So where you took the opportunity to attack May, on which in any other avenue I would support you. You instead go off wages and cuts to the fire service. Which would have had zero effect on saving lives and you then attack her praising their efforts. To make a political point over this, where 12 people are dead?

Seriously, how and on what planet are you thinking about the victims here?

All I see is hate at one person over this and looking to blame her for this, when no wages or cuts would have prevented this

Shame on you, I expect better of you mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:53 am

You are arguing with a leading NHS medical consultant who also happens to be an expert architect  and a lead Fire and Safety expert.
Multi tasking is our Thorin.
He has an opnion on every topic because he is always right because he is the world leading expert on every topic.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:15 am

Angry Andy wrote:You are arguing with a leading NHS medical consultant who also happens to be an expert architect  and a lead Fire and Safety expert.
Multi tasking is our Thorin.
He has an opnion on every topic because he is always right because he is the world leading expert on every topic.

Really?
Show me where they disagree with anything that I have said

How about you learn to grow up and stop attacking posters and take on the points at hand?

There are many topics I do not even have an opinion on or even post on proving once again how badly you lie and look to target posters and not their views. Though it seems the ones i do have opinions on, seem to make you act like a child and never be able to counter my points.

Maybe you can show to me how you think Victor is right here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:45 am

You need to realise that people are riduling you and are laughing AT you.
It is ludicrous  that you are argue that you are correct in EVERY debate, even against experts in their field.
I am sure many debate  with you simply to provoke you into more unfounded and unknowledgable claims.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:50 am

Angry Andy wrote:You need to realise that people are riduling you and are laughing AT you.
It is ludicrous  that you are argue that you are correct in EVERY debate, even against experts in their field.
I am sure many debate  with you simply to provoke you into more unfounded and unknowledgable claims.

Good for them , as they are basically irrelevant and clearly hateful people Andy.
So if that makes them happy to be hateful about an individual because he challenges views, what does itr say about those people like yourself Andy?
I try to reason my points and do not think I am right on everything and am one of the few posters that actually has done and cannot admit when wrong.
I mean how many threads have been started by Irn about me on electric and the latest one calls me a racist for simple challenging a Labour MP on her medical condition to where she has made gaffs. Where nothing was stated in regards to her race. That apparently, this makes me racist? This is how far warped and hateful and ridiculous Irn has become. That he spends most days starting threads about me on a forum making unfounded accusations, where I do not post.
But hey I take comfort in the fact that Irn thinks more about me then anything important in life. It shows he has a very warped obsession with me.
So please continue to enjoy laughing at me, as all it does it make me feel wonderful and stronger in the belief, that this is all you and other small minded people can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:09 am

Take an inward look. 
This place has become all about you.
Your view.
Your hatret of Labbour
Your hatred off Corbyn. 
Your monologues about your expertise.
Veya also found it boring.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:18 am

Angry Andy wrote:Take an inward look. 
This place has become all about you.
Your view.
Your hatret of Labbour
Your hatred off Corbyn. 
Your monologues about your expertise.
Veya also found it boring.

Well that shows how poorly you value other posters on here if you take the view they have no place here.

You see again you make false claims.
I do not hate Labour, I am rightly critical of them.
I do not hate Corbyn, I am rightly critical of him.
What gets me is why you are so angered that I can voice my opinion here.
Does that mean you want to silence me due to my views?
The sign of a true regressive, where you clearly are against Free Speech

Now you need to get over your obsession with me. If you are bothered how or what I post about, then actually debate the points, instead of acting like a toddler not getting his way. You might find you enjoy the place better

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:40 am

Thorin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:20:42

That has to go down as the most disgusting political commie point raised I have heard.

For fuck sake

Surprised

".. disgusting political commie point... "

You really are getting more pathetic by the hour,  Dodger..

Your misdirection and apologising for the Tories this week is quite telling..

Instead of focussing on attacking others on here,  how about you look at the problems that others are focussing on :

Building standards
Building safety
Compliance with standards and regulations
Greedy penny-pinching landlords
Underfunded and undermanned emergency services
Political intransigence
Political hypocricy..

You're the one who's a disgrace on here, Dodge -- attacking Victor for telling a few truths that are only uncomfortable to a truly ironed-on conservative fool like yourself..

You're the one who's dishonouring the victims -- not Victor, not Andy...

Next up, you will be trying to lay blame off onto your mythical "regressive lefties" and "anti-semites"  !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:52 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thorin wrote:

For fuck sake

Surprised

".. disgusting political commie point... "

You really are getting more pathetic by the hour,  Dodger..

Your misdirection and apologising for the Tories this week is quite telling..

Instead of focussing on attacking others on here,  how about you look at the problems that others are focussing on :

Building standards
Building safety
Compliance with standards and regulations
Greedy penny-pinching landlords
Underfunded and undermanned emergency services
Political intransigence
Political hypocricy..

Next up, you will be trying to lay blame off onto your mythical "regressive lefties" and "anti-semites"  !

Well as seen and you are a living prime example, that regressives do exist.
What has the above got to do with my rebuttal to Victors points?

You see this is what regressives constantly do, they deflect from the point at hand.

Then when you have answered that, i am more than happy to talk about the points you raised.

In your own time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down