NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie

+9
Ben Reilly
Syl
JulesV
Fred Moletrousers
'Wolfie
The Devil, You Know
magica
nicko
eddie
13 posters

Go down

Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie Empty Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:46 am

Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie

Amateur photographer Ian Bremner, 58, was driving around the Highlands in search of red deer - but stumbled instead across the remarkable sight of what appears to be Nessie swimming in the calm waters of Loch Ness.

The father-of-four spends most of his weekends in the region taking photographs of the stunning natural beauty.

But it was not until he got back to his home in Nigg, Invergordon, that he noticed three humps emerging from the water which he thinks could be the elusive monster.

The picture shows a two-yard long silver creature swimming away from the lens with its head bobbing away and a tail flapping a yard away, preparing to swim further on.

This is the first time I've ever seen Nessie in the loch
Ian Bremner
The likely creature was spotted coming up for air close to the banks of the loch on Saturday afternoon midway between the villages of Dores and Inverfarigaig.

Ian said: “It's a part of the world that always makes you second guess what you're seeing.

“When you're up there you're constantly looking in the water to see if you can spot anything in there."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/711291/Loch-Ness-Monster-found-at-last-new-photo

Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie Image75
Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie Image76
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie Empty Re: Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie

Post by nicko Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:49 am

Eddie, it's 3 seals in line.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie Empty Re: Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:19 am

Morning Nicko, how do you know that for sure?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:42 am

Eddie, look at the face of the first in line, it's a Seal.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:44 am

PS, the last in line shows flippers at the back of it.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:24 am

I thought it was Nessie at first, but no, it is 3 seals, the first one gives it away lol.

I wonder now if this is what was seen years ago, mistaken for a monster.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:28 am

eddie wrote:Morning Nicko, how do you know that for sure?
because only a moron believes in the loch ness monster #tooharsh ?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:44 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
eddie wrote:Morning Nicko, how do you know that for sure?

Only a moron closes his mind to possibilities.
Be as harsh as you like, I'm a grown up girl.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:44 pm

There's nothing moronic in believing things.

Billions believe in God, does that make them a moron.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:52 pm

Nobody knows if there really is a big beast in the loch.
Just becasue there has been no definitive proof, doesn't mean he isn't there.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:03 pm

eddie wrote:

sorry but there is no way a large beast could survive in loch ness without being found. there isn't a large enough food source to feed them, 1 beast is impossible, it would require a colony
of course its possible, in the same way it is possible for unicorns and little green men,
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:04 pm

magica wrote:There's nothing moronic in believing things.

yes
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:08 pm

eddie wrote:

sorry but there is no way a large beast could survive in loch ness without being found. there isn't a large enough food source to feed them, 1 beast is impossible, it would require a colony
of course its possible, in the same way it is possible for unicorns and little green men,

In your opinion.
Funny that you believe everything your favourite politicians say though.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:20 pm

eddie wrote:

In your opinion.
Funny that you believe everything your favourite politicians say though.
no in the opinion of anyone who is not away with the fairies. what are these monsters eating?
do you seriously believe that it is only one? if that is the case it has been alive for several hundred years.
The loch has been surveyed numerous times and not a single thing has ever been produced as evidence. Even the most famous picture of "the monster" has been revealed to be a hoax by the man that took it.

the only thing they have ever found is the sunken prop from the 70's sherlock holmes movie.

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:56 pm

nicko wrote:
Eddie,    it's 3 seals in line.

Idea

I reckon you could be on the money there,  nicko...

Inventing that Nessie legend was probably the best thing that the locals have done for the Loch Ness tourism industry over this last half century..           Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie 1399249160
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:02 pm

I am one quarter Scottish, so I sort of one quarter believe in it.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:08 pm

I am one quarter fairy so I one quarter believe it too. Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie 4173563946
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:19 pm

I am one quarter Scot, one quarter Irish, the rest, I haven't a clue! Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:27 pm

I'm starting to think the nessie enigma has run its full course.

Cos the snapper is scraping the barrel with this one.

More twists and turns need to be dreamt up, to maintain interest.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:36 pm

That's definitely a seal at the front....it's just the way the others are following that makes it look like one animal.

Pity really....we could do with some unusual news stories.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:12 pm

I am sticking with Nessie. Call me away with the fairies, I don't care, it's Nessie.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:32 pm

Too bad there's no video, I bet it would show that those are seals.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:42 pm

Yes, a Loch Ness seal. Monstrous in size.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:25 pm

dont look much like seals to me....wheres the beret for a start?

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:34 pm

Lord Foul wrote:dont look much like seals to me....wheres the beret for a start?

Seals don't wear barets...they're Navy.

I didn't know that Loch Ness had seals. I thought they were ocean beasties.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:10 am

yes scratch is that a trick question confused
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:53 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

yes scratch  is that a trick question confused

Here's the thing, despite the fact that billions believe in God, that doesn't make them morons. That makes them (at least many of them) rather smart people who still cling to a totally irrational belief, which is kind of fascinating if you think about it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:06 pm

eddie wrote:I am one quarter fairy so I one quarter believe it too. Loch Ness Monster FOUND at last? Astonishing new photo of Nessie 4173563946

There's no answer to that..............
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:09 pm

yes

I can't prove that there is one; can you prove that there isn't?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:18 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
yes

I can't prove that there is one; can you prove that there isn't?

Who needs to? Just don't bring it up and the old man who walks on clouds goes away. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:28 pm

If you neither prove nor disprove something, it's called Debate Checkmate.

So Nessie could still be out there.....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down