NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this Nessie? Holidaymaker claims to have snapped a photo of Loch Ness Monster while she was having lunch on the balcony of her holiday home

3 posters

Go down

Is this Nessie? Holidaymaker claims to have snapped a photo of Loch Ness Monster while she was having lunch on the balcony of her holiday home   Empty Is this Nessie? Holidaymaker claims to have snapped a photo of Loch Ness Monster while she was having lunch on the balcony of her holiday home

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:30 pm

Calley Tulleth said her 'eyes popped out' when she saw 'this blue thing'

[*] The 28-year-old holidaying by Loch Ness said it quickly disappeared
[*] According to The Official Sightings Register there have been five in 2016

A holidaymaker reckons she has captured the Loch Ness Monster on camera.
Gobsmacked Calley Tulleth, 28, was having lunch on the balcony of her holiday let when she saw a mysterious ripple on the surface.
She said her eyes 'popped out' of her head and she grabbed her camera to capture a few snaps yesterday.
Scroll down for video 
Is this Nessie? Holidaymaker claims to have snapped a photo of Loch Ness Monster while she was having lunch on the balcony of her holiday home   375C886300000578-3746815-image-a-39_1471519200511

+7
Calley Tulleth, 28, was on her holiday home balcony in Loch Ness, when she claims she spotted the Loch Ness Monster
Is this Nessie? Holidaymaker claims to have snapped a photo of Loch Ness Monster while she was having lunch on the balcony of her holiday home   375C886B00000578-3746815-image-a-40_1471519207307

+7
The mother-of-three quickly grabbed her camera to capture the moment
Is this Nessie? Holidaymaker claims to have snapped a photo of Loch Ness Monster while she was having lunch on the balcony of her holiday home   375C881B00000578-3746815-image-a-41_1471519218662

+7
She admitted she can't stop thinking about it as it 'looked some much like the Loch Ness Monster'
The mother-of-three said: 'I was having my lunch on the balcony looking over Loch Ness and all of a sudden I saw this blue thing swimming across.
'I wasn’t scared but my eyes popped out of my face.
'I quickly took my phone out and started snapping away - I tried to zoom in and get a better view but then it just disappeared.
'It looked so much like the Loch Ness monster.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746815/Is-Loch-Ness-Monster-Holidaymaker-claims-snapped-photo-Nessie-having-lunch-balcony-holiday-home.html#ixzz4HnRLirmO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There is a video at the bottom of the link.   Doesn't look very convincing to me, and don't forget folks, all together now, 1, 2, 3:

IT'S BEEN PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Is this Nessie? Holidaymaker claims to have snapped a photo of Loch Ness Monster while she was having lunch on the balcony of her holiday home   Empty Re: Is this Nessie? Holidaymaker claims to have snapped a photo of Loch Ness Monster while she was having lunch on the balcony of her holiday home

Post by eddie Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:45 pm

beam me up
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Is this Nessie? Holidaymaker claims to have snapped a photo of Loch Ness Monster while she was having lunch on the balcony of her holiday home   Empty Re: Is this Nessie? Holidaymaker claims to have snapped a photo of Loch Ness Monster while she was having lunch on the balcony of her holiday home

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:57 pm

Hard to gauge the size of the ripple, but it looks to me like it could be made by a big eel.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Something along those lines definitely.   I certainly don't think that it's in any way conclusive.

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:29 pm

It'll be an otter.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down