NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capital Gazette shooting: Maryland newspaper victims named after 'targeted' attack

3 posters

Go down

Capital Gazette shooting: Maryland newspaper victims named after 'targeted' attack Empty Capital Gazette shooting: Maryland newspaper victims named after 'targeted' attack

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:53 am

• Gunman kills five, injured two in Capital Gazette newsroom

• Jarrod W. Ramos​ identified by media as suspect

• Suspect 'had feud with newspaper'

• Everything we know about shooting

• Staff describe horror of shooting as attack rattles newsrooms

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/28/several-shot-newsroom-police-confirm-active-shooter-maryland/

Back to top Go down

Capital Gazette shooting: Maryland newspaper victims named after 'targeted' attack Empty Re: Capital Gazette shooting: Maryland newspaper victims named after 'targeted' attack

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:52 pm

Southerners.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Capital Gazette shooting: Maryland newspaper victims named after 'targeted' attack Empty Re: Capital Gazette shooting: Maryland newspaper victims named after 'targeted' attack

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:07 pm

Capital Gazette shooting: Maryland newspaper victims named after 'targeted' attack 3755771736

This can't possibly be...

Just a couple of days ago, good ol' Dodge had put up another of his now regular far-right faux News Zionist-backed propaganda pieces..

Telling us how the number of gun deaths and mass shootings over there in Trump's new peacenik paradise has supposedly fallen to some mythical record low over the past year, after the claimed record hghs of the previous four years.

What a Face
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:08 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Capital Gazette shooting: Maryland newspaper victims named after 'targeted' attack 3755771736

Just a couple of days ago, good ol' Dodge had put up another of his now regular far-right faux News Zionist-backed propaganda pieces..

Telling us how the number of gun deaths and mass shootings over there in Trump's new peacenik paradise has supposedly fallen to some mythical record low over the past year, after the claimed record hghs of the previous four years.

What a Face

Oh look the other village idiot, is talking about me again and not this tragic event

Now, lets embarress the imbicille

Show me where I claimed that gun deaths and mass shootings have fallen?

You see you left wing Totalitarian liars, are just that. Full of shit, continually making up shit, when I have constantly derided the gun culture in the US

This is why youi are just a pathetic waste of oxygen Wolf

You, Quill and Veya, continually make up shit, which everyone else sees, that you are lying

Its hilarious, that you all 3 do this

Not one of you has a rational or reasoning mindset

Shame really

Now just to clarify. I think Trump is a dickhead and is ruining America

Not sure how many times I have to say that, but clearly its needed more, as you constantly continue to make up shit to attack posters

But you do not care about the facts Wolf do you

Once in a while you make a rational point. The majority is to attack posters with lies

Its hilarious

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:38 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Capital Gazette shooting: Maryland newspaper victims named after 'targeted' attack 3755771736

What a Face

He doesn't process. He just makes stuff up...vomiting adverbs and adjectives as if we're supposed to catch his meaning. He's out of his league.

Go back and make him work to express his point. No sense in wasting our time until he makes a single, lineal point or argument.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:

What a Face

He doesn't process.  He just makes stuff up...vomiting adverbs and adjectives as if we're supposed to catch his meaning.  He's out of his league.

Go back and make him work to express his point.  No sense in wasting our time until he makes a single, lineal point or argument.

Well what a surprise, more posts about me

Nothing about this shotting, where I advocate stricter gun laws in the US

So lets talk about my point on having very strict gun laws, like we do in the UK?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:46 pm

What is he talking about? Do you know wolf?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:52 pm

Original Quill wrote:What is he talking about?  Do you know wolf?

So I offer a point of disscussion and he begs Wolf for help

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:11 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:What is he talking about?  Do you know wolf?

Laughing

Well, we can't count on you to explain yourself. One, you intentionally confuse things. And two, you twist arguments so no one is making claims that you claim. You end up talking to yourself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:17 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Laughing

Well, we can't count on you to explain yourself.  One, you intentionally confuse things.  And two, you twist arguments so no one is making claims that you claim.  You end up talking to yourself.

Soooo, you think I am twisting?

Odd that, when Wolf made claims on me, that were false?

Happy for you to attempt to back up his claim

In your own time

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:30 am

Didge wrote:Soooo, you think I am twisting?

Sure, you do it all the time. You take a word out of context and build a whole argument that no one is arguing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:46 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Soooo, you think I am twisting?

Sure, you do it all the time.  You take a word out of context and build a whole argument that no one is arguing.

Really?

You mean how and where Wolf made a false claim onto me in this thread?

Where you have done the same also in countless threads?

May I suggest you both see someone for your medical condition of the mind?

If you do not like people twisting things, when they dont, and its actually you?

Then you really have got mental health issues

I hope and wish you a speedy recovery

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:55 am

Didge wrote:You mean how and where Wolf made a false claim onto me in this thread?

I doubt that. Wolf is schooled in scientific matters, including research methods. He is quite precise.

Didge wrote:May I suggest you both see someone for your medical condition of the mind?

If you do not like people twisting things, when they dont, and its actually you?

Then you really have got mental health issues

I hope and wish you a speedy recovery

See...that lends nothing to the discussion, except it shows that you are frustrated and desperate. That's just a rhetorical insult...not meant for actual consumption.

If you want to be rhetorical, you don't need us. We're not listening...not worth it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:03 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:You mean how and where Wolf made a false claim onto me in this thread?

I doubt that.  Wolf is schooled in scientific matters, including research methods.  He is quite precise.

Didge wrote:What by lying?
As again, I have been very specific about my views on gun laws in the US
I have neither posted anything to back gun crimes coming down under Trump
So he certainly schooled in the art of dishonesty, which most scientific people shun away from
Sadly you encourage this where again, he has no evidence to back his claims

See...that lends nothing to the discussion, except it shows that you are frustrated and desperate.  That's just a rhetorical insult...not meant for actual consumption.

If you want to be rhetorical, you don't need us.  We're not listening...not worth it.

See that lends nothing to the discussions and like a religious fanatic, you buy into his false propheices

So if you want to continue to lie, be my guest, as happy to continue humiliate you both.

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:25 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I doubt that.  Wolf is schooled in scientific matters, including research methods.  He is quite precise.

See...that lends nothing to the discussion, except it shows that you are frustrated and desperate.  That's just a rhetorical insult...not meant for actual consumption.

If you want to be rhetorical, you don't need us.  We're not listening...not worth it.

See that lends nothing to the discussions and like a religious fanatic, you buy into his false propheices

So if you want to continue to lie, be my guest, as happy to continue humiliate you both.

Laughing

I'm just saying, you have nothing to contribute.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:30 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Laughing

I'm just saying, you have nothing to contribute.

Nobody made you the judge to decide

That is the issue here, your fanatsies

I made a contribution and you and Wolf then made it about me

Maybe you should rethink about your own personal issues here, as the problem

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:50 pm

Didge wrote:Nobody made you the judge to decide

Well...you could try to prove me wrong by contributing something interesting to the discussion. But you seem bent only on personal antagonisms.

Engage your mind, not your bowels. Doesn't your imagination stimulate thoughts about a subject? Do you have to respond with insults every time? Try to stay on the topic, and continue on that plane.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:05 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Nobody made you the judge to decide

Well...you could try to prove me wrong by contributing something interesting to the discussion.  But you seem bent only on personal antagonisms.

Engage your mind, not your bowels.  Doesn't your imagination stimulate thoughts about a subject?  Do you have to respond with insults every time?  Try to stay on the topic, and continue on that plane.

I did contribute and you backed an idiot lying about me

Hey ho

The reality is you are unable to even engage your mind, mainly as your are posessed with hate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:54 am

I have to say, people were very quick to blame the right's anti-media rhetoric for this shooting. Not to say that's not horrible, but all evidence is pointing to a personal grudge against the paper.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:24 am

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
I have to say, people were very quick to blame the right's anti-media rhetoric for this shooting. Not to say that's not horrible, but all evidence is pointing to a personal grudge against the paper.

Smile

And to further show just how loopy that shooter is...

Both the reporter and the editor that he had his personal dispute with had moved on to other jobs years ago..

Meaning that once he hit the newspapers office, he was simply shooting innocent people at random.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:55 am

Original Quill wrote:

What a Face

Go back and make him work to express his point.

giving out orders to poor little wolfie? Hope he behaves appropriately and scrambles to do your bidding while biting coyly down on his lower lip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:09 pm

Our Hate Mail

Are these trolls? Actual threats? How can anyone tell the difference, anyway?

Up until the moment on Thursday he allegedly murdered five Capital Gazette employees, Jarrod W. Ramos was in many ways a kind of media consumer known to every journalist in America. He hated the newspaper, and he set up a pseudonymous account on Twitter to say so, again and again. There, the surly nonsense he directed at the newspaper’s reporters sat alongside the ominous allusions to the Charlie Hebdo massacre, all of it adding up — to what, exactly? A troll campaign? An actual threat? How could anyone tell the difference, anyway?

Journalists who aren’t murdered get stuff like this in their inboxes and voicemails and Twitter mentions all the time. It was hard to know last night whether this was a reassuring thought or a terrifying one. At HuffPost, reporters have been doxed more than once. They get death threats. They’re photoshopped into gas-chamber cartoons. They receive obscene abuse in virtually every medium, many examples of which are reproduced uncensored here.

Showing up to work the next day requires people to convince themselves that none of this stuff is truly serious, that the guy on the voicemail didn’t really mean it when he said, “Your fucking geranium n---er ass is going down, you dirty n---er beast.” This particular occupational illusion was shattered on Thursday, which maybe explains why there was little comfort to be found in the news that Ramos was allegedly acting on a specific vendetta against the Maryland newspaper. Maybe journalists aren’t safe after all, they were left to wonder. Maybe one of the threats in their inboxes is real.

What follows is a handful of examples of reader correspondence from recent years, culled from HuffPost staffers’ various accounts. We’re publishing them to give you a sense of what happens when you print stories that other people find objectionable. None of the below is exceptional. Are these trolls? Actual threats? How can anyone tell the difference, anyway?

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/huffpost-hate-mail_us_5b366d29e4b007aa2f7fb127?utm_hp_ref=uk-homepage

Nobody should suffer threats of violence, period.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down