NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas Walmart shooting: 'At least 19 killed' in gun attack

+6
Original Quill
'Wolfie
Vintage
Syl
Ben Reilly
eddie
10 posters

Go down

Texas Walmart shooting: 'At least 19 killed' in gun attack Empty Texas Walmart shooting: 'At least 19 killed' in gun attack

Post by Guest Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:41 pm

At least 19 people have been killed in the latest mass shooting in the United States, the BBC's partner network CBS News says.

The massacre happened at a Walmart store near the Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, Texas, a few miles from the US-Mexico border.

At least 22 people, including children, are being treated at local hospitals.

A young white man is in custody and is believed to be the sole shooter, police say.

He has been named by US media as 21-year-old Patrick Crusius.

CCTV images said to be of the gunman and circulated on US media show a man in a dark T-shirt wearing ear protectors and brandishing an assault-style rifle.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-49221936

https://twitter.com/sandraKTSM/status/1157763942212624384

Back to top Go down

Texas Walmart shooting: 'At least 19 killed' in gun attack Empty Re: Texas Walmart shooting: 'At least 19 killed' in gun attack

Post by eddie Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:52 pm

Ban guns. Simple.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Texas Walmart shooting: 'At least 19 killed' in gun attack Empty Re: Texas Walmart shooting: 'At least 19 killed' in gun attack

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:59 pm

An online manifesto believed to have been written by the shooter:

“In general, I support the Christchurch shooter and his manifesto. This attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas. They are the instigators, not me. I am simply defending my country from cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an invasion. Some people will think this statement is hypocritical because of the nearly complete ethnic and cultural destruction brought to the Native Americans by our European ancestors, but this just reinforces my point. The natives didn’t take the invasion of Europeans seriously, and now what’s left is just a shadow of what was. My motives for this attack are not at all personal. Actually the Hispanic community was not my target before I read The Great Replacement. This manifesto will cover the political and economic reasons behind the attack, my gear, my expectations of what response this will generate and my personal motivations and thoughts.”
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:00 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Replacement
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:01 am

Sounds brain washed to me.
RIP the victims.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:07 am

Ban fucking guns and these type of psychos won’t be able to kill so many innocent people so quickly.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:08 am

How could he possibly know he killed only Hispanics? Why would you kill in an indistinctive way if you had a grudge against another ethnicity, that's just plain bonkers. He needs to be nullified.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:35 am

Vintage wrote:How could he possibly know he killed only Hispanics? Why would you kill in an indistinctive way if you had a grudge against another ethnicity, that's just plain bonkers. He needs to be nullified.

To be fair, El Paso is over 80 percent Hispanic, so it's likely he didn't shoot many blacks, whites or Asians.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:37 am

fair enough.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:17 am

Texas Walmart shooting: 'At least 19 killed' in gun attack 1366281442

Where's Dopey Dawg ?

I want to see him deny this happened;
or If it did happen it wasn't in Texas;
or If it was in Texas, it must have been one of them thar' Californian hipsters what done it..

Third mass shooting in a week  -- that's simply maintaining the average for mass shootings in modern day USA. Now await Trump's declaration that there's "good and bad people on both sides"..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:43 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Vintage wrote:How could he possibly know he killed only Hispanics? Why would you kill in an indistinctive way if you had a grudge against another ethnicity, that's just plain bonkers. He needs to be nullified.

To be fair, El Paso is over 80 percent Hispanic, so it's likely he didn't shoot many blacks, whites or Asians.

El Paso is the one major city in Texas that is not deep south. I've always said it is, in effect, a part of liberal New Mexico, which it is just beneath geographically.

I suspect that is why a white supremacist would travel 10-hours to kill...he didn't want to hurt any white nationalist southerners.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:14 am

Ban guns. But they won't. They never will.

Also horrifically indicative of the problem with constant anti-immigration vitriol.

Sad, sad news.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:10 am

Yet another far right , turbo extremist , racist nut job. Mass shootings are becoming a habit.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:04 am

Surprised

And only a few hours later, another one in Ohio...

#4 for the week..

Trump and his neo-nazi and 'evangelical' boosters have more and more blood on their hands by the day.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:39 am

El Paso mass shooting is being investigated as domestic terrorism

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/04/us/el-paso-shooting-sunday/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:40 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Surprised

#4 for the week..

Trump and his neo-nazi and 'evangelical' boosters have more and more blood on their hands by the day.
'

Fucking awful news and situation. And yes Trump and his GOP goons and sycophants are to be held responsible.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:49 pm

phildidge wrote:El Paso mass shooting is being investigated as domestic terrorism

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/08/04/us/el-paso-shooting-sunday/index.html

'Domestic terrorism' is such a laundered term. I suggest 'white terrorism'.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:06 am

Patrick Crusius, who stands accused of shooting 20 people to death at an El Paso Walmart, had a presence on social media, including a Twitter page in which he indicated support for Failing Idiot God by liking his tweets and those from people praising the president.

Crusius, 21, is from the Dallas/Fort Worth area and was taken into police custody after the mass shooting. Officials confirmed that they are also investigating a manifesto, but they haven’t said definitively whether it belonged to Crusius. Authorities told ABC News that Crusius told them he wanted to kill as many Mexicans as possible.

Crusius liked a tweet in which a page using the name “John Doe” praised Trump, and spelled out the president’s name with firearms (while liking another post trashing Bernie Sanders):

https://heavy.com/news/2019/08/patrick-crusius-social-media-trump-twitter/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:38 am

Eilzel wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote: Surprised

#4 for the week..

'

Fucking awful news and situation. And yes Trump and his GOP goons and sycophants are to be held responsible.

A Trump ass-licker is here, handing out red, bless them Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:22 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Texas Walmart shooting: 'At least 19 killed' in gun attack 1366281442

Where's Dopey Dawg ?

I want to see him deny this happened;
or If it did happen it wasn't in Texas;
or If it was in Texas, it must have been one of them thar' Californian hipsters what done it..

Third mass shooting in a week  -- that's simply maintaining the average for mass shootings in modern day USA.  Now await Trump's declaration that there's "good and bad people on both sides"..

Why would I deny this happened?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:00 pm

I'm getting a feeling of apocalypse/armageddon off this.
The shooting episodes are coming thick & fast.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down