NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot

+4
magica
Syl
Raggamuffin
HoratioTarr
8 posters

Go down

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot Empty OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot

Post by HoratioTarr Fri May 25, 2018 11:11 am

A photographer worked her magic on a selection of older women
Make-up, hairstyling and clever editing turned them from frumpy to glam
DollHouse Photography studios take up to two hours on each transformation

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot 4C9C106E00000578-0-image-m-11_1527234570795

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot 4C9C10A500000578-0-image-a-13_1527234690029

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot 4C9C109300000578-0-image-m-9_1527234560656

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot 4C9C10D400000578-0-image-a-4_1527234517587

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5770627/Women-transformed-pensioners-pin-girls-boudoir-shoot.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot Empty Re: OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot

Post by HoratioTarr Fri May 25, 2018 11:14 am

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot 4C9C106100000578-0-image-m-18_1527234747515

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot 4C9C10F200000578-0-image-a-23_1527234857372
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot Empty Re: OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot

Post by HoratioTarr Fri May 25, 2018 11:16 am

Good 'ol photoshop
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 11:26 am

Oooh, there's hope for me yet then. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 25, 2018 12:05 pm

I hate the pics....airbrushed to within an inch of their lives and posing like something out of a 30's French bordello. Rolling Eyes

I am an OAP and happy to be so, I like my laughter lines and wrinkles....why are women always persuaded that looking like  caricatures of themselves is beautiful...looking natural and normal is far more beautiful imo.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 12:19 pm

Syl wrote:I hate the pics....airbrushed to within an inch of their lives and posing like something out of a 30's French bordello. Rolling Eyes

I am an OAP and happy to be so, I like my laughter lines and wrinkles....why are women always persuaded that looking like  caricatures of themselves is beautiful...looking natural and normal is far more beautiful imo.

Laughter lines and wrinkles are OK, but what about sagging, turkey necks, and skanky hair? Some ladies have a problem with those things as they get old. Anyway, it's only a bit of fun.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 25, 2018 12:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:I hate the pics....airbrushed to within an inch of their lives and posing like something out of a 30's French bordello. Rolling Eyes

Laughter lines and wrinkles are OK, but what about sagging, turkey necks, and skanky hair? Some ladies have a problem with those things as they get old. Anyway, it's only a bit of fun.

It may be a bit of fun, but I still think its a pity some women are persuaded to believe that youth is all.
The before pics are made to look as unflattering as possible, a smile would have lifted those jowls and brought a sparkle to the eyes, and hair can look nice whatever age you are.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri May 25, 2018 12:27 pm

Tbh Syl, you wouldn't need this as you don't look your age and look glam as it is. Some others need help.

I'd do it, be fun lol.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 12:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

It may be a bit of fun, but I still think its a pity some women are persuaded to believe that youth is all.
The before pics are made to look as unflattering as possible, a smile would have lifted those jowls and brought a sparkle to the eyes, and hair can look nice whatever age you are.

Hair can start thinning though. You have tons of hair so yours always looks nice. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 25, 2018 12:33 pm

Just to prove a point....do you concentrate on turkey neck, wrinkled skin, lined brow and eyes, or do you see an incredibly beautiful face that has lived, loved and laughed a lot in her life?
Airbrush her face and you are hiding the true you, no matter what age you are.

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot AdNBwdQ_700b
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 12:34 pm

Syl wrote:Just to prove a point....do you concentrate on turkey neck, wrinkled skin, lined brow and eyes, or do you see an incredibly beautiful face that has lived, loved and laughed a lot in her life?

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot AdNBwdQ_700b

She has no jowls! That's the difference.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 25, 2018 12:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Hair can start thinning though. You have tons of hair so yours always looks nice. Laughing

My hair is thick and curly and the bane of my life...I would swap for glossy pecan locks any day. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 12:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

My hair is thick and curly and the bane of my life...I would swap for glossy pecan locks any day. Laughing

I dunno about glossy. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:Just to prove a point....do you concentrate on turkey neck, wrinkled skin, lined brow and eyes, or do you see an incredibly beautiful face that has lived, loved and laughed a lot in her life?

Because she is smiling, but even if she did have jowls she would still look lovely. snobby
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 12:37 pm

Syl wrote:

Because she is smiling, but even if she did have jowls she would still look lovely:NoseSnob:

No she wouldn't. Jowls are awful and even a smile can't lift them. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 25, 2018 12:41 pm

magica wrote:

Tbh Syl, you wouldn't need this as you don't look your age and look glam as it is.  Some others need help.

I'd do it, be fun lol.

Everyone needs a bit of help Mags, that's why women wear make up and colour their hair....but they still look like themselves.

Would you do it ? God, I could think of nothing worse than being trussed up like that, it takes me all my time to keep a bra on when I'm at home. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 25, 2018 12:45 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Because she is smiling, but even if she did have jowls she would still look lovely:NoseSnob:

OK, jowls are not the most attractive facial feature, but if you have em make the most of them....some people have a naturally glum expression, maybe that's why they form in the first place.
To be honest, I see older men with jowls a lot more than older women.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 12:48 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

OK, jowls are not the most attractive facial feature, but if you have em make the most of them....some people have a naturally glum expression, maybe that's why they form in the first place.

How do you make the most of jowls? They're just there.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 25, 2018 12:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I told you...smile and they don't look as bad.
Tell your pussycat avi to try it too...he always looks so fed up. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Any face can look better with a smile. Laughing

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot 770832331c356f462a660fbe570bd97f
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 1:04 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I told you...smile and they don't look as bad.
Tell your pussycat avi to try it too...he always looks so fed up. Razz

He is fed up - he's grumpy cat. Razz

Anyway, I think a lot of women are past caring what they look like - as I said, it's just a bit of fun.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri May 25, 2018 1:12 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I have to agree. Nothing wrong with wanting a makeover, but it's those trying to be sexy poses. There's no dignity to it because you can't compete sexually with youth no matter how much airbrush you use. I think Helen Mirren got it right. She's sexy by default...not because she's posing in suspenders and corsets.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri May 25, 2018 1:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

That's because she's smiling.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri May 25, 2018 1:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I've never had glossy hair. My hair is thick and coarse and when I was younger I had to thin it out and I got sick of people saying I looked like Kate Bush!. I don't have less hair now, but the hair follicles are thinner so it's less bulky.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 1:20 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

That's because she's smiling.

No it's not. She just doesn't have jowls. Some women don't - it depends on how fleshy your face is.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 25, 2018 1:22 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I've never had glossy hair.   My hair is thick and coarse and when I was younger I had to thin it out and I got sick of people saying I looked like Kate Bush!.   I don't have less hair now, but the hair follicles are thinner so it's less bulky.  

If a woman has fine hair and the hair follicles get thinner, their hair can become very fine and quite thin-looking. I take medication which affects my hair, although it's always been fine, so I keep it quite shortish these days. I'm not going bald or anything though. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri May 25, 2018 1:32 pm

I'd be chuffed with any hair, thick or thin, black, white or indigo !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri May 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Syl wrote:
magica wrote:

Tbh Syl, you wouldn't need this as you don't look your age and look glam as it is.  Some others need help.

I'd do it, be fun lol.

Everyone needs a bit of help Mags, that's why women wear make up and colour their hair....but they still look like themselves.

Would you do it ? God, I could think of nothing worse than being trussed up like that, it takes me all my time to keep a bra on when I'm at home.  Razz

Oh I don't mean dressed like that, God I wouldn't pain anyone's eyes with that Razz

I meant the face lol.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 25, 2018 8:07 pm

Yeah they look a bit odd but I guess it made them feel really good for the day, being all made up and photographed.

When I was young, 50 and 60 seemed old, but nowadays some of the ladies in that age bracket seem more beautiful somehow.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat May 26, 2018 1:56 pm

Most, no all of those outfits look spectacularly uncomfortable. That second bra especially, ouch!.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:37 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:A photographer worked her magic on a selection of older women
Make-up, hairstyling and clever editing turned them from frumpy to glam
DollHouse Photography studios take up to two hours on each transformation

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot 4C9C106E00000578-0-image-m-11_1527234570795

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot 4C9C10A500000578-0-image-a-13_1527234690029

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot 4C9C109300000578-0-image-m-9_1527234560656

OAP to OMG! Women in their 60s and 70s show off their incredible transformations from pensioners to pin-up girls in stunning shoot 4C9C10D400000578-0-image-a-4_1527234517587

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5770627/Women-transformed-pensioners-pin-girls-boudoir-shoot.html

Speaking of editing, have I ever told y'all how much my editor gets on my nerves?

He's always cutting important details from my stories, making my headlines stupid and asking me for facts that I actually included in the story but which he didn't read. He does this to everyone.

I'm going to send him an email.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:40 pm

Oh well I guess at some point Eddie and Ben will allow us in to what ever is bothering them on something here

Maybe they will send us a group email?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:46 pm

Didge wrote:Oh well I guess at some point Eddie and Ben will allow us in to what ever is bothering them on something here

Maybe they will send us a group email?

Laughing

You're ALL getting emails!!!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down