NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls?

4 posters

Go down

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? Empty Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls?

Post by eddie Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:05 pm

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? Img_7414
Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? Img_7415

It’s no secret, pedophilia has been a topic of conversation in a big way over the last year. With the rise of investigations into elite pedophile rings, including the popularization of PizzaGate, many have begun to ask questions about how big of a problem this is in politics, government and hollywood.

In this new show that took place in China, we see 5 year old girls dressed in lingerie walking down the runway, looking quite uncomfortable. I’m not about to say putting a girl in lingeries at a fashion show is the same as pedophilia, but we need to ask why we are sexualizing young girls like this.

It becomes a very find line between acts like this and pushing the envelope to further see children as sex symbols.

FreeThoughtProject reports: The latest movement within media and Hollywood pop culture seems to be an agenda to normalize pedophilia and the sexualization of children. The latest example of this was a fashion show that many feel crossed the line from – with scantily clad girls, who appear to be as young as five-years-old, walking the runway in a Victoria’s Secret–style show.

The show, held at a shopping mall in China, revealed shocking images of young girls wearing nothing but lingerie, costume wings, and headpieces. This comes on the heels of Kim Kardashian sparking controversy last month after she posted images of her new children’s line, which included a bikini and lace slip dress.

What you see talking place is simply the latest manifestation of what is, without question, a creeping agenda within the mainstream of pop culture to normalize and force public acceptance of pedophilia.

FreeThoughtProject previously reported on the constant drive within pop culture to normalize pedophilia:

“In the current age of political correctness, some sects of society know no limits as to how far they will go to force acceptance to avoid offending others. In one extreme case of forcing such political correctness, Salon magazine implies that society must be accepting of pedophiles. In two separate articles, Salon refers to pedophilia as an ‘alternate sexual preference’ and suggests that society should embrace these differences by insinuating that this poor man is just misunderstood.

The article and video on Salon deal with pedophiles known as ‘non-offending’ — meaning while these individuals admit they are sexually attracted to prepubescent children, they claim they’ve never acted on it. However, the subject of one Salon article, Todd Nickerson admitted to seeking out jobs as a babysitter and noted that he “fell in love” with a five-year-old whom he babysat.”

The U.S. corporate mainstream media is, without a doubt, the most sophisticated propaganda operation in the history of humankind, according to political philosopher Noam Chomsky, author of Manufacturing Consent: The Political Economy of Mass Media.

The mainstream media works diligently to alter and shape our perceptions and values. It seems clear that the propagandists are attempting to engineer a society that is accepting of pedophilia as a normalized behaviour.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2017/08/13/is-the-mainstream-igniting-pedophilia-with-victoria-secret-style-lingerie-show-featuring-5yo-girls/

And here: https://www.yahoo.com/style/little-girls-model-lingerie-victorias-secret-style-show-170545539.html

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? Empty Re: Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls?

Post by Syl Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:37 pm

In my opinion its 100% wrong.
Apart from dressing little girls up to look like showgirls and having them sashay down a catwalk....it IS an invitation for paedophiles to ogle at them, no doubt fantasising as they do so.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? Empty Re: Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls?

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:45 pm

I've never seen bras like that in Victoria's Secret.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:48 pm

Let them be kids. I always feel these things put way too much psychological pressure on children.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:51 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I've never seen bras like that in Victoria's Secret.

They do some very elaborate ones...I have this one in pink.  Razz

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? Vs-fantasy-bra-2016_759_ap
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Syl wrote:

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? Vs-fantasy-bra-2016_759_ap

Doesn't that tassel get in the way? Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:01 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes...and it tickles. booby shake
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Syl wrote:

I've owned some spectacular bras. I'll dig out some photos.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:17 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

I'm a sucker for a bit of bling. I just loved wearing rhinestones and sequins and I loved making them. I still sew now. Love it. Find it so relaxing.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:19 pm

Their bras only go up to a DDD apparently. M&S do much better than that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:26 pm

I made this for myself and sold it on.   It was  a Marks and Spencer spandex slip, which I dyed emerald green, then constructed the beads and stones and sequins over the bra and made a belt to match.   I wanted a showgirl look to it and I think I achieved that.   It had 8mm swarovski rhinestones on the bodice and glittered beautifully under lights. Every single strand of bugle beads and swarovski beads were hand threaded. It took me months.

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? 14907091_10154196414957753_7382452043750610742_n

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? 14908267_10154196419752753_6235831438049001205_n

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:27 pm

Wow! That's a bra and a half!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Their bras only go up to a DDD apparently. M&S do much better than that.

Is there such a thing as a triple D? I thought they only went up to DD.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:29 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Wow! That's a bra and a half!

The bra part was actually part of the slip so you took the whole thing off on one piece. The belt was separate.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:34 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Their bras only go up to a DDD apparently. M&S do much better than that.

Is there such a thing as  a triple D?   I thought they only went up to DD.

So did I but I think it's an American thing. I don't know if a DDD is the same as an E.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:39 pm

Difficult to gauge the cup size of Horatio, as she has a voluptuous figure.

I would guess though she has an e/f-cup bra size

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:51 pm

I made this one out of an old wedding dress I found in a charity shop.  I cut up the cotton net under skirt to make the shrug and the lace skirt to make the skirt part and dyed them both scarlet.   I made the belt and bra to go with it.   One of the reasons I made my own is that the Egyptian costume bras are rock hard and have no give in the back straps.   You needed to be able to move your chest and breathe.

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? 20770470_10154639177057274_6369588294624858427_n
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:02 pm

This was my favourite.  Sadly, it fell to bits as I used it so much.   You'd hear the beads clanging on the floor as they went.

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? 20840696_10154639193277274_7417566192076085477_n
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:13 pm

And this one was made entirely from pearls and crystals.   I lined the belt with pointe shoe satin.   This was made for a friend.  

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? 20333_303382652752_4166768_n

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? 20333_303382662752_928931_n

Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? 20333_303392282752_1381714_n
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Rolling Eyes

Okay, that's a another topic that turned into a fashion fest.  

Bloody hell girls!

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:33 pm

They are lovely though, they certainly put my Bridget Jones bloomers to shame. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:34 pm

Syl wrote:They are lovely though, they certainly put my Bridget Jones bloomers to shame. Razz

I'm thinking of doing a line in bling bloomers...
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:41 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:They are lovely though, they certainly put my Bridget Jones bloomers to shame. Razz

I love a bit of bling....it takes the eye away from the volume. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:14 am

For the love of God...where do I go for serious debate? Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? 2396444674
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:29 am

eddie wrote:For the love of God...where do I go for serious debate? Is The Mainstream Igniting Pedophilia With ‘Victoria Secret’-Style Lingerie Show Featuring 5yo Girls? 2396444674

The CBB debate is quite serious. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:03 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

One could panels either side a nice shade of misty buff so that one's arse looks less wide.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:24 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

One could panels either side a nice shade of misty buff so that one's arse looks less wide.

Optical illusion effect plus crystals....Yes, I like it. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down