NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

immigrants and asylum seekers

5 posters

Go down

immigrants and asylum seekers Empty immigrants and asylum seekers

Post by nicko Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:40 am

A few months ago a relative of mine got a job decorating the accommodation of a private company who provide housing to Immigrants and Asylum seekers. This is what he found. They pay no rent, they get free TV's ,free phones, Fridges, Washing Machines, Furniture, Babies Nappies and many other "freebies" I did not know this goes on, I found it hard to believe so I went with him one day. I got talking to an Albanian chap who confirmed it. When our own people get no help like this, what's going on? Shocked
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

immigrants and asylum seekers Empty Re: immigrants and asylum seekers

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:02 am

I'm Sure if you knew someone that knew all the benefits you can possibly claim then an English Person with No money could also get a lot of the same crap.

there is an Industry down here of women that play the welfare system. I have a cousin that has never worked got 2 kids and manages to gets welfare-Paid Child care for them 3 days a week so she can sit on her arse and watch TV, yet plenty of Working Parents Can't even pay for a place in a decent childcare let alone get it free.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:31 am

nicko wrote:A few months ago a relative of mine got a job decorating the accommodation of a private company who provide housing to Immigrants and Asylum seekers.   This is what he found.    They pay no rent,  they get free TV's ,free phones, Fridges, Washing Machines, Furniture, Babies Nappies and many other "freebies" I did not know this goes on, I found it hard to believe so I went with him one day.   I got talking to an Albanian chap who confirmed it.  When our own people get no help like this, what's going on? Shocked

There are people who play the system and others who don't. And we have a whole culture here of political correctness that discriminates. That story recently of that girl who committed suicide after being told she had to get a full time job? She had health issues and a child and still got hassle. She was white British. If you know how to milk the system and are brazen enough to lie and cheat in order to do so, you'll get what you want. Screaming 'Racist!' helps too. Everybody deserves to have state help if they genuinely need it. If legal immigrants come over here from the EU without a penny in their pocket, and get freebies being part of the EU is why they can.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:13 pm

nicko wrote:A few months ago a relative of mine got a job decorating the accommodation of a private company who provide housing to Immigrants and Asylum seekers.   This is what he found.    They pay no rent,  they get free TV's ,free phones, Fridges, Washing Machines, Furniture, Babies Nappies and many other "freebies" I did not know this goes on, I found it hard to believe so I went with him one day.   I got talking to an Albanian chap who confirmed it.  When our own people get no help like this, what's going on? Shocked

This isn't new, its been going on for years. They got free hair cuts and free dry cleaning and laundry too.

Pc culture has destroyed this country, anyone complain, they're racist. That word has well worn thin now, its what lefties use as their last bit of ammo, to shut us up. It won't work now. Evil or Very Mad

You're not racist for speaking out.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:42 pm

Took care of that double post, magica.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:29 pm

Thanx Ben, I'm on my tablet and can't do it like on the computer Embarassed
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content