NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment

+4
eddie
nicko
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should we remove African asylum seekers back to the African union to deal with?

Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment Vote_lcap60%Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment Vote_lcap40%Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment Vote_lcap0%Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment Empty Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:47 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3271045/Pictured-50-000-luxury-stretch-Hummer-used-ferry-asylum-seekers-London-Manchester-village-complained-deluged.html

It is long overdue that we start to remove Africans to the African union to look after...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment Empty Re: Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:48 am

I've turned this into a poll... get voting folks!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment Empty Re: Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:54 pm

If 'no', why not?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:27 pm

why
what gives you the right?

If they can meet the requirements to claim asylum then they should be allowed to stay. it is the duty of all civilized nations to provide Asylum.

it would make more sense to just move the remaining Anglo out of Britain Rolling Eyes
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:35 pm

veya_victaous wrote:why

If they can meet the requirements to claim asylum then they should be allowed to stay. it is the duty of all civilized nations to provide Asylum.

why? By what mandate can you make that claim.? except on the basis of a lefty dominated organisation writhing with self loathing after wwII

it would make more sense to just move the remaining Anglo out of Britain Rolling Eyes

If "the west" was a human...it would be being treated in an instiution for deliberate self harming Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:17 am

victorismyhero wrote:

why?  By what mandate can you make that claim.? except on the basis of a lefty dominated organisation writhing with self loathing after wwII

If "the west" was a human...it would be being treated in an instiution for deliberate self harming Rolling Eyes

By what mandate?
The One Set by those that fought he Nazis Suspect Suspect 
you know the organization called the the United Nations!!!

By what Mandate do you claim it not. Clearly LEGALLY the UK has already agreed to do this like the rest of the West has... or is is exactly like I said Brits are just Whingers that though all was Good until they Actually had to DO SOMETHING other than be parasites off the colonies.

And the whole Idea that 'the harm' is Not what you a preaching. this is Why we should move the last of the Anglo to the new world it will be like lance to a boil that is the 'mindset' presented by the anti-PC British.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:26 am

I asked why not?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:30 am

Tommy Monk wrote:I asked why not?

Cause it is against the laws already agreed to and taken advantage from by the UK Rolling Eyes

SO why do you want to break the Law?
by what right do YOU think the UK has to break an agreement with every other member of the united nations? Suspect
You do understand that breaking signed agreements is Frowned upon by the international community and is generally meet with economic sanctions.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:50 am

Vast majority of people arriving in UK and making asylum applications have already broken countless laws to get here, and are simply economic migrants abusing the well intended asylum rules.

They claim to be seeking a place of safety...?

So why not return them to the continent of their origin and to their governing continental organisations to arrange a place of safety for them closer to home!?

Surely they have more of a responsibility to look after their own people than we do...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:04 am

why?
No, I would not suggest they have more responsibility at all.
the West is the one that makes the money off their national resources more often than not. and a lot of the issue extend from the age of western imperialism.

Your whole argument is actually pretty funny coming for an Anglo? like i said it would be easier to abandon the Isle of Misery and take the remaining Anglo as asylum seekers into superior new world nations.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:08 am

Vast majority of people arriving in UK and making asylum applications have already broken countless laws to get here, and are simply economic migrants abusing the well intended asylum rules.

They claim to be seeking a place of safety...?

So why not return them to the continent of their origin and to their governing continental organisations to arrange a place of safety for them closer to home!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:16 am

because despite you saying that, with no evidence to support it.
THEY ARE SUCCESSFUL in their application so they are legal Asylum seekers.
End of Story.

Why Do you think YOU can break the law? Or do you think that if someone is speeding then everyone is allowed to speed? Do you understand that going through Multiple countries is not illegal in the UK, they have not broken Any UK laws. 

Why send them to a place without the infrastructure for advancement when they have new home in the UK? which is fair as the infrastructure in the UK was largely paid for by people that Do not and have never lived in the UK. the real issue is the Brits that have not kept up the upkeep on all the infrastructure that they got the colonies to pay for. That is why Give it to ex-colonies that are doing it hard, they cannot be any more irresponsible and wasteful with the resources the current Brits and the Current Brits have never looked after it...  give it to someone that might actually use it and not just piss it away as the current Brits have. Between Australia NZ Canada and USA we can easily take all the displaced Anglo as Asylum seekers and hopeful by exposure to our more advance societies can learn some work ethics.  and You wont have to part of the EU either that should make you happy TM Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:03 am

Get stuffed you racist knob, (You love us really) don't you?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:22 am

Odd how Veya calls it the Isle of misery.
But then, most Aussies are pretty "Derrrrrrrrr!"

Oh and they do love to emulate us Razz
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:28 am

Why is anyone entertanining such a racist thread, which asks people if they wish to only remove basically black refugees.
In other words Tommy has an issue with people black and looks for any excuse to promote his racism.
The debate should be refugees per say, to make it racial is racism.

Beggars belief

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/10/14/asylum-seekers-stretch-limo-home-office_n_8291948.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:34 am

So you're advocating ethnic cleansing now. Racist!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:33 am

I think Veya is having a "hate English day"

Then again him and his running mate QUILL are all ways running us down, full of hate for the English, and racist to boot!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:43 am

nicko wrote:I think Veya is having a "hate English day"

Then again him and his running mate QUILL are all ways running us down,  full of hate for the English, and racist to boot!

He's having a "hate English" year, or maybe a decade - or maybe even a whole lifetime. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:44 am

In fairness if some of the people here were the only examples of English people I ever met even I'd start to have a problem with the English Twisted Evil lol!
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:48 am

Eilzel wrote:In fairness if some of the people here were the only examples of English people I ever met even I'd start to have a problem with the English Twisted Evil lol!

One could say the same about Australians. If Veya is a good example, it's a good job they're over there and not over here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:05 pm

Not only Africans should be removed to African union but others to their respective continental governments.

And yes they have broken many laws by getting here in vast majority of cases, plus they are obliged by law to declare themselves in the first EU country they arrive in, also if they are really genuine asylum seekers and seeking a place of safety then there are many countries closer to their place of origin to do so and we should just be returning them to their continental governments to provide this for them.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:49 pm

Eilzel wrote:In fairness if some of the people here were the only examples of English people I ever met even I'd start to have a problem with the English Twisted Evil lol!

I wouldn't. I'd just think that it was like any other groups of people from any other country; all different, all diverse and all good and bad collectively.

Perhaps what some people on here want is an Island of Sheeple.

That's my idea of hell.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:06 pm

The principle of asylum is good and well intended, people should be able to seek refuge in neighbouring safe countries... not use it as a way of getting into a country of their preferred choice when they would otherwise not be able to get there through legitimate means.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:07 pm

well you know eddie ...only the lefty way is the right way and they wont stand any opposition

oppsoe any of their doctrines and you are

S
I
X
H
I
R
B

and therfore NOT entitled to your opinion

and must be silenced at all cost.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:10 pm

victorismyhero wrote:well you know eddie ...only the lefty way is the right way and they wont stand any opposition

S
I
X
H
I
R
B

Blimey you are starting to sound like the dalek.
Nobody stops you or others making your views, its just that happen to be prejudiced at times and hence formed from poor reasoning.
So you are entittled to your opinion, just do not be surprised if you get the piss taking out of you for it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:19 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:well you know eddie ...only the lefty way is the right way and they wont stand any opposition

S
I
X
H
I
R
B

Nobody stops you or others making your views, its just that happen to be prejudiced at times and hence formed from poor reasoning.
So you are entittled to your opinion, just do not be surprised if you get the piss taking out of you for it

and the same can be said of YOUR reasoning.... Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment 2190311264

which is no MORE valid than mine......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:21 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

and the same can be said of YOUR reasoning.... Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment 2190311264

which is no MORE valid than mine......

Really?
That would be a neat trick, where again your views are based on prejudiced and negativity, that has been used time and again in history, where its called finding a group to blame for everything.
Your views are not being denied either

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:25 pm

The word racist has been lost in translation and overuse.

It's become an hysterical argument.
And it's gotten old and boring, to say the least.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:26 pm

eddie wrote:The word racist has been lost in translation and overuse.

It's become an hysterical argument.
And it's gotten old and boring, to say the least.

Really?

Is racism still a problem?
So why do some continue to deny this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:31 pm

If you are really saying that views that are positive for British people are wrong because they are negative about other people then conversely you are also saying that views that are positive for foreign people here are negative for British people.

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:33 pm

PMSL at that illogical methodology from Tommy ha ha
First off you would have to positively prove the views are positive which you mean your views.
Do you understand positive and negative?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:41 pm

thing is didge...you wouldnt know racsim if it slapped you with a wet fish

ANYTHING remotely "negative" in your perceived little worl is racist...

now....

where have I suggested harm be done to these refugees ...clue ...I havnt

in fact since they are now in germany there they should stay... Laughing

its the germans problem now...

However

whilst harming may be wrong, there is NOT one law that says I am responsible to or should in anyway be responsible for HELPING someone, whether that be directly OR approve of indirectly via money the state robs me of regularly in the form of highway robbery known as tax...

there Is NO law for instance that says I have to either intervene OR summon aid for someone in trouble ...of any sort, NOR does the fact that I do so on ONE occaision mean I am obligated to do so on another....

dont make the same mistake as the lefty cabbages in conflating nationalism with racism...they aint the same beast...

those "others" that are here NOW ARE, as far as I'm concerned, "brits", entitled to the same rights as everyone else

However...those who are NOT here are NOT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Do you understand logic...!?

lol!

Don't answer that... you prove time and time again that your arguments lack any logic or common sense!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:43 pm

Cuchulain wrote:PMSL at that illogical methodology from Tommy ha ha
First off you would have to positively prove the views are positive which you mean your views.

and likewise didge YOU have to prove that your views AND the results thereof are wholey positive to the british people
which demonstrably they are not.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:47 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:PMSL at that illogical methodology from Tommy ha ha

and likewise didge YOU have to prove that your views AND the results thereof are wholey positive to the british people

I think that is easy
The same bullshit blame has been done before.
To blacks
To Indians
To Irish
To Catholics

What you are saying is what is positive for you, based on your negtative views of people which you form a view from the media and by the minute amount of people from different ethnicity you have met.
So you think I have to make you feel better when you yourself have created the unfounded fear you have made?
I do not think so, this is born from yourself where you have allowed you to think and blame others for where crimes like this happen within any society.
You are just poorly using this as means to discriminate against groups.
That is just plain poor prejudice plain and simple which seeks to only make all culpable for some who commit crimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Dodg's agenda is negative to the British people but he tries to argue that any opposition to them are based on negativity!!!

What a typical twisted leftie type double speak argument...

lol!

But to the lefties it makes perfect sense!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:52 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

I think that is easy
To blacks
To Indians
To Irish
To Catholics

What you are saying is what is positive for you, based on your negtative views of people which you form a view from the media and by the minute amount of people from different ethnicity you have met.
So you think I have to make you feel better when you yourself have created the unfounded fear you have made?
I do not think so, this is born from yourself where you have allowed you to think and blame others for where crimes like this happen within any society.
That is just plain poor prejudice plain and simple which seeks to only make all culpable for some who commit crimes.

can anyone here see the relevence of the above rant to the points made in the thread???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:56 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

I think that is easy
To blacks
To Indians
To Irish
To Catholics

can anyone here see the relevence of the above rant to the points made in the thread???

Defllection alert

Seriously its not even an intelligent debate with you these days.

Let me know when the real Victor returns as clearly someone has kidnapped the real one

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:01 pm

My idea of hell is Saudi Arabia or Iran or North Korea, Eds. You know, real places with real problems.

And of course I was exaggerating. Though if my only experience with Brits was smelly and tommy I would be tempted to think it was an island of pricks.

Nobody wants an island of sheeple. I would like an island free of ignorance and idiocy though, nothing wrong with that so far as I can see.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:11 pm

No didge it you who are blind.....

yes i suppose there are some positives....after all a few 10's 1000's exploitable workers cant be all bad, and may even be welcome in some industries, but that aside

WHAT are the benfits??

and what do you propose to do about the negatives????

or do we just "ignore them and hope for the best"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:15 pm

victorismyhero wrote:No didge it you who are blind.....
based on your paranoia? I do not think so

yes i suppose there are some positives....after all a few 10's 1000's exploitable workers cant be all bad, and may even be welcome in some industries,  but that aside
So all are denied based off your belief they should not be allowed to come, even though you would also have to stop tourism, any buisness import transports, business travel, students etc. Sorry but your view is nothing short of absurd

WHAT are the benfits??

Get on with our lives and help prevent crime as this nation has been doing for years. What more is the point is why you seem to only want to centre on some who commit crime to then use as a stick to deny people coming here. You seem to forget I grew up with such a racist bulshit directed at the Irish. So you will forgive me if I think you are talking no different to others before you stating the same bullshit which has been used countless times in history. Its all fear based bullshit at the end of the day

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:16 pm

Nothing ignorant about being aware of the truth... and nothing idiotic about wanting what's in the nations best interests... that is common sense!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:29 pm

Anyway... back to the question... why shouldn't we be removing people back to their home continents to find safe places there for them?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:32 pm

You mean back to oyour racist question.

Maybe we should just deport those who have no intention to integrate with society like you Tommy lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:47 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:No didge it you who are blind.....
based on your paranoia? I do not think so

yes i suppose there are some positives....after all a few 10's 1000's exploitable workers cant be all bad, and may even be welcome in some industries,  but that aside
So all are denied based off your belief they should not be allowed to come, even though you would also have to stop tourism, any buisness import transports, business travel, students etc.

pure hysteria didge....wyh would the above have to stop? what has any of the above to do with refugees etc??? NOTHING

Sorry but your view is nothing short of absurd

WHAT are the benfits??

Get on with our lives and help prevent crime as this nation has been doing for years. What more is the point is why you seem to only want to centre on some who commit crime to then use as a stick to deny people coming here. You seem to forget I grew up with such a racist bulshit directed at the Irish. So you will forgive me if I think you are talking no different to others before you stating the same bullshit which has been used countless times in history. Its all fear based bullshit at the end of the day

now who's claiming "victim status"?

it Is YOU who are claiming its all "positive and good"

and refuse to deal with the fact that there are just as many negatives

moreover as I have pointed out elsewhere

the irish

even the poles after WWII

the black folks
and the indians

were a different matter to this present pending invasion

in many many ways

I didnt see many any irish, blacks, poles.indians, harrasing christmas shoppers (and getting away scott free with it)

I didnt see many any of the above spitting on the coffins of our returning dead servicemen

I didnt see many any (apart from the sikhs and helmets and hey that was their heads at risk) demanding special privilidges.

Nor did any of them come from a cultural and religious background, a significant minority of which, intended us harm (granted the IRA wasnt particularly nice, but they were NOT intent, even as that minority in "taking over" (which IS the aim of the significant minority which exists in these people)

Last edited by victorismyhero on Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:49 pm

It's not about racism... it is about people abusing asylum rules to gain entry into countries of their choosing rather than as a way of getting genuine refuge in neighbouring safe countries as was intended by the rules

Have not seen any good reason why we shouldn't be removing people back to their continental governing bodies to find safe places for them nearer to their home countries.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:54 pm

victorismyhero wrote:
Cuchulain wrote:

You still

It is as we have more rights and equalities than ever before, and you offer nothing to show it is in anyway poor

Never claimed there were not negatives, but again it is you that exagerates them out of proportion

the irish

the black folks
and the indians

Invasion, oh grow up, they were treated just as poorly and with the same idiotic views, being the fact I am Irish ethnicity and dealt with this, then you have not got the first clue what you are talking about. It is no different. This is what your whole argument is based on and its the same drivel I have read so many times before

in many many ways

I didnt see many any irish, blacks, poles.indians, harrasing christmas shoppers (and getting away scott free with it)

I didnt see many any of the above spitting on the coffins of our returning dead servicemen

I didnt see many any (apart from the sikhs and helmets and hey that was their heads at risk) demanding special privilidges.

Nor did any of them come from a cultural and religious background, a significant minority of which, intended us harm (granted the IRA wasnt particularly nice, but they were NOT intent, even as that minority in "taking over" (which IS the aim of the significant minority which exists in these people)

Really and how many blacks and Irish do you actually know?
How can you even base a view based on the fact you live in some small area and do not interact with millions?
Its the most idiotic view formed more from the stuff you buy into reading on the media.
I do not see what you claim to see as lets face it the reality is those of the paranoid persusaion tend to invent many things, when as seen there are not in a million places as once
So save me your bullshit, I have heard it so many times and it is always the same.
There is not a group now intending to take us over and if you think 5% can over take or by invasion, then you really are delusional

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:19 pm

Cuchulain wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

You still

I think not.....

It is as we have more rights and equalities than ever before, and you offer nothing to show it is in anyway poor

erm...what "rights" do we have more than say in 1960?? eh?
where is the "equality in schools that stop serving pork "so as not to "offend"?
where is the equality that says I MUST remove my crash helmet before entering a post office, but a Muslim need not remove THEIR head dress..(and which form of dress could disguise a male of ill intent, EVEN a non Muslim (which is the reason given to make ME remove my skid lid)

come on didge...what "new rights"?

what equality....?

Never claimed there were not negatives, but again it is you that exagerates them out of proportion (the LEAST of my rights are as paramount as the greatest)

the irish

the black folks
and the indians

Invasion, oh grow up, they were treated just as poorly and with the same idiotic views,

For the purpose of THIS argument the matter of HOW they were treated is irrelevent, since I didnt treat them i any particular way

the relevence IS however that they were NOT of the same ilk you brought them into it...not me....THEY were treated wrongly...that doesnt mean that this present lot ARE being so treated....

being the fact I am Irish ethnicitya nd dealt with this, then you have not got the first clue what you are talking about. It is no different. This is what your whole argument is based on and its the same drivel read so many times before

in many many ways

Really and how many blacks and Irish do you actually know?

quite a number actually, used to drink in both an irish bar and a polish bar in the mining village where I grew up....(and had the worst hangovers ever from going there...jeepers those guys could drink....)Dunno which is worse...guiness by the multiple pint or "polish white spirit" Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment 305421943

as for blacks i have worked you know...all over the place at various times...so yes I have come across a fair few...

How can you even base a view based on the fact you live in some small area and do not interact with millions?
Its the most idiotic view formed more from the stuff you but into reading on the media.
I do not see what you claim to see as lets face it the reality is those of the paranoid persusaion tend to invent many things, when as seen there are not in a million places as one
So save me your bullshit, I have heard it so many times and it is always the same.
There is not a group now intending to take us over and if you think 5% can over take or by invasion, then you really are delusional

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:31 pm

Quite a number?
Wow and that equates you to make a view of the whole nation.
This is what I mean about people not having a clue.

Then the word Ilk, which this country has migration both ways, and because I anot against migration I am now to blame.

wow

We have had more groups now have more rights than before, homosexuals, women, ethnic groups of which they faced discrmination before

So you never gave a view how we are facing an invasion just more bollocks.

Look be delusional and contionue to be paranoid, that is your failing and your own creation. If you want to shit your pants over no threat, then be my guest, I ma sure you can build your own bunker and live off the land.
Then allow the rational people to get on with their lives.

This is just you regurgitating the same drivel you have done before. You are not going to convince me based on your paranoia.

Again I have heard this bullshit before, its not new and its still the same hate trying to be justfied when it will never be justified.

Now unless you have something of substance, then stop wasting my time with your paranoia.

Last chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next