NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment

+4
eddie
nicko
veya_victaous
Tommy Monk
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should we remove African asylum seekers back to the African union to deal with?

Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 Vote_lcap60%Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 Vote_lcap40%Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]
Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 Empty Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:47 am

First topic message reminder :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3271045/Pictured-50-000-luxury-stretch-Hummer-used-ferry-asylum-seekers-London-Manchester-village-complained-deluged.html

It is long overdue that we start to remove Africans to the African union to look after...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:52 pm

This thread is about removing asylum seekers back to their home continental governing bodies to look after them...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 Empty Re: Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:why
what gives you the right?

If they can meet the requirements to claim asylum then they should be allowed to stay. it is the duty of all civilized nations to provide Asylum.

it would make more sense to just move the remaining Anglo out of Britain Rolling Eyes

So you're advocating ethnic cleansing now. Racist!

not ethic Cleansing at all.
I am suggesting to Save you lot by taking you as asylum seekers
You could be welcomed into paradise..... and New Zealand Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

As TM says races need 'Continental Bodies' And many of you don't want to be part of EU so logically you need to go to a new continental body...  Australia is it's own continental body and we share ancestry so it is logical choice
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:34 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You could be welcomed into paradise..... and New Zealand Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

As TM says races need 'Continental Bodies' And many of you don't want to be part of EU so logically you need to go to a new continental body...  Australia is it's own continental body and we share ancestry so it is logical choice

we would end up bored witless with your inane aussie drivel, barbies and weather

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:17 am

victorismyhero wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

we would end up bored witless with your inane aussie drivel, barbies and weather

weather you'd get bored of sunshine? and not freezing scratch 

thankfully we have all these other races to augment the boring Anglo Traditions Wink 
the Aussie barbie of sausages and steaks is getting pretty rare in Sydney, most people now have half a barbie covered with ethic food without even realizing. Laughing

and here you are an environmentalist if you hunt foxes rabbits, feral pigs, deer or cats etc.
largest 4WD and off-roading tracks in the world, some of the best fishing in the least polluted water on earth.

P.S> I just found out my offer has been accepted on a bit acreage (only 2) about 2 and half hours from Sydney on the edge of a farming township of about 200 people....  about 20km to a town with more than 1000 people.
It may take me a little while to find work down there so I will just be using it on weekend etc at first... but I am offically becomig a country bumpkin Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 2984306523

From the top of the horse paddock (over looks neighbors 500+ acre farm)
Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 W800-h600-2011645147_11_pi_141212_115525

the house, 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 80 year old recently renovated farm house (yard need work)
Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 W800-h600-2011645147_7_pi_141212_115533
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:33 am

oh ...and you have termites....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:44 am

had termites, seller said it, but out of interest how can you tell from the pics?

I already crawled under it, the supports are all new treated hardwood

I will also add, It cost less than a crap 2 bedroom apartment a hour from Sydney CBD.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:35 am

Congratulations veya. Looks great! Solar power, too.

Concrete block, no cellulose for the termites. Smart. Good.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:06 am

Over in England we have GREEN fields, not a boring vista of sun dried vegetation.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:09 am

P.S. We don't get excited over a few Solar Panels, we have had them for years!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:38 am

Eilzel wrote:In fairness if some of the people here were the only examples of English people I ever met even I'd start to have a problem with the English Twisted Evil lol!

What a coincidence

You're one of the few gay people who pushes me towards homophobia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:39 am

veya_victaous wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

thankfully we have all these other races to augment the boring Anglo Traditions Wink 
the Aussie barbie of sausages and steaks is getting pretty rare in Sydney, most people now have half a barbie covered with ethic food without even realizing. Laughing

and here you are an environmentalist if you hunt foxes rabbits, feral pigs, deer or cats etc.
largest 4WD and off-roading tracks in the world, some of the best fishing in the least polluted water on earth.

P.S> I just found out my offer has been accepted on a bit acreage (only 2) about 2 and half hours from Sydney on the edge of a farming township of about 200 people....  about 20km to a town with more than 1000 people.
It may take me a little while to find work down there so I will just be using it on weekend etc at first... but I am offically becomig a country bumpkin Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 2984306523

Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 W800-h600-2011645147_11_pi_141212_115525

the house, 5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 80 year old recently renovated farm house (yard need work)
Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 W800-h600-2011645147_7_pi_141212_115533

Not a single immigrant or asylum seeker in sight

Must be nice

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:40 am

victorismyhero wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:

New Zealand wouldn't be so bad though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:46 am

I've heard on good authority (veya) that NZ is a terrible place to be if you wear wool coats....(think green wellies)

Baaaaaa!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:47 am

Smelly, I saw your posts on gay people and gay marriage after I had left flap. You never needed a push toward homophobia Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:55 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:

Not a single  immigrant or asylum seeker in sight

Must be nice

Unfortunately not, but Canberra is 45 mins down the road and Jakie Chan's parents lived there So it is quite popular with Chinese Particularly hong kongese
http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/03/09/us-australia-chan-idUSSYD17523720080309
Chan's parents settled in Canberra in the early 1970s, where his father took a job as the head chef at the United States Embassy before becoming a successful local restaurant owner.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:00 am

nicko wrote:Over in England we have GREEN fields, not a boring vista of sun dried vegetation.

I am actually excited as this area gets 4 season properly, it does sometimes snow there Shocked I wont know what to do when it gets below 0 confused it has a real fire place too... I have never had one of those. Suspect

It was better when i inspected it the farm was planted with sorghum.... and it varies a lot with the rain. .. but by Australian standards it is a pretty green area a lot of the time.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:02 am

victorismyhero wrote:I've heard on good authority  (veya) that NZ is a terrible place to be if you wear wool coats....(think green wellies)

Baaaaaa!

They are our Welshman I believe Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRE7sR17IfM5SSGi8go6fBXVhcEnpRNBfDlbb5lkswDWJeMZRN5Pn1b2w
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:07 am

AND that dried out vegetation looks flammable Suspect

at least here MOST of it , like the lefties, is too wet to burn

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:10 am

Original Quill wrote:Congratulations veya.  Looks great!  Solar power, too.

Concrete block, no cellulose for the termites.  Smart.  Good.

Nuh (would be good but uncommon in the area.) they just bricked in what woulds have been Verandas originally (traditional Aussie farm house has wrap around Verandas) most of the house is on piers and posts.
It is actually pretty old For Australia(has a pre-electric kitchen that has been modernized) but the latest refurb is good
I can tell it has had at least one other extension in addition to the sun rooms being bricked in. Both seem like they were done decades ago though.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:12 am

victorismyhero wrote:AND that dried out vegetation looks flammable Suspect

well there is some perspective scratch I bought down there because apart for the coast it is one of the areas that gets bush fires the least. Neutral and few floods.... by Aussie standards geek
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:12 am

victorismyhero wrote:I've heard on good authority  (veya) that NZ is a terrible place to be if you wear wool coats....(think green wellies)

Baaaaaa!

That's not on good authority though is it?

It's nice in NZ. The weather is better, and the people aren't as rude as Aussies.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:22 am

Where you joking about the termites or do you have some knowledge?

I still am going to pay for a pest and building inspection before sale.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Baaaaaa!

It's nice in NZ. The weather is better, and the people aren't as rude as Aussies.

NZ is nice, just don't dress as a sheep
the biggest problem is work, and for an Aussie it is wet but it may be dry to an Brit.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:32 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

the biggest problem is work, and for an Aussie it is wet but it may be dry to an Brit.

I hardly saw any sheep when I was there. They do have towns and cities you know. It is dry compared to the UK.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I hardly saw any sheep when I was there. They do have towns and cities you know. It is dry compared to the UK.

Cause the sheep learned to hide Razz Razz Razz

Yeah but All of NZ has the population of Sydney which is still small compared to London. thus there is not much work.. Many New Zealanders move to Australia for work..

And A bit of Trivia NZ cities are closer to Sydney Than Western Australian cities by about 1000km (of desert silent )
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:51 am

veya_victaous wrote:

Where you joking about the termites or do you have some knowledge?

I still am going to pay for a pest and building inspection before sale.

I was half joking half being serious...

i know enough about ozz and building in ozz to know termites are a serious pest....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:53 am

eaten out of house and home is a literal possibilty over you way.....

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:02 pm

victorismyhero wrote:eaten out of house and home is a literal possibilty over you way.....

Yes it is,
the best defense are these little black ants they have some sort of genocidal hatred of termites , there is some on my parents place i might try and move some down there Cool

it has been treated (literally with arsenic) and there was mainly new posts (Some of the house in on brick piers) but they are still a bit of a concern in rural areas like that. Neutral

Also Snakes they are common out there (been over 15 years since i seen a wild one around here, but they were more common when i was a kid)..
but spiders will be less dangerous then the ones i am used too Smile
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:06 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Cause the sheep learned to hide Razz Razz Razz

Yeah but All of NZ has the population of Sydney which is still small compared to London. thus there is not much work.. Many New Zealanders move to Australia for work..

And A bit of Trivia NZ cities are closer to Sydney Than Western Australian cities by about 1000km (of desert silent  )  

So there's also not too much competition for jobs either.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:24 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
victorismyhero wrote:eaten out of house and home is a literal possibilty over you way.....

Yes it is,
the best defense are these little black ants they have some sort of genocidal hatred of termites , there is some on my parents place i might try and move some down there  Cool

no surprise there then..its cos they is black innit.....

Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 3489511464 Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 3489511464 Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 3489511464 Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 3489511464 Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 3489511464 Asylum seekers still getting 5 star treatment - Page 2 3489511464

it has been treated (literally with arsenic) and there was mainly new posts (Some of the house in on brick piers) but they are still a bit of a concern in rural areas like that.  Neutral

Also Snakes they are common out there (been over 15 years since i seen a wild one around here, but they were more common when i was a kid)..
but spiders will be less dangerous then the ones i am used too Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:51 pm

@Victor
lol!

@Raggs
Also means not many companies have offices there. Wink  and people move for jobs down here. And there are other people like me that buy where they would like to live and just hope one day they can find work near there...

it is just a fact of life down here...  move away from the half dozen population centers and there is not much work but mining, farming and tourism.. and even of that half dozen, a lot on industries are mainly based in just 2 or 3 cities. In my line of work i literally have 3 choices in 5000+km radius of where i am now.... Sydney, Melbourne or Canberra... I am choosing Canberra because I can live in the country on 2 acres and have 15 mins LESS commute each way than living in suburban Sydney (currently an hour each way), and about 30-45 minutes less than where i could afford to live if i wanted a house (which i do)

Sydney house prices are ridiculous, much like London, just all investors now.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:35 pm

How about this then...!?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/612208/refugee-crisis-asylum-seekers-Lubeck-Germany-Angela-Merkel

Madness!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:45 pm

its only a few tommy

its good for them tommy

they deserve it tommy for being whiteys

besides the lefties say DO IT tommy or you will be LABELED ...SIXHIRB

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:08 pm

That will teach them for being lucky enough to be born on a bit of land and being 'privileged'...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

How about this then...!?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/612208/refugee-crisis-asylum-seekers-Lubeck-Germany-Angela-Merkel

Madness!!!

I'm in favour of work experience generally, but that's taking the piss. Tell them to clean up after themselves!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:01 pm

What about the security risk?

School children forced among people who are completely unknown?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What about the security risk?

School children forced among people who are completely unknown?
s'okay Tommy...didnt you know...apparantly whiteys are "less harmed" by sexual assault than anyone else.....

so its all good Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:55 pm

I see the poll is in favour of sending people back to their continental organizations to arrange their safe place of refuge!

And I have still not heard any sensible reason why this should not be happening already!?

Good stuff!!!

Laughing
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:51 pm

Can't we send 'em all to Texas? it's a very big place and Ben could help in the distribution.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:35 am

The Africans can go back to Africa... it's a vast continent with plenty of space and natural resources... you could fit the whole of the UK country into Africa about 120 times!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2