NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valentines day.

+6
Ben Reilly
HoratioTarr
eddie
Fred Moletrousers
Maddog
Syl
10 posters

Go down

Valentines day. Empty Valentines day.

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:26 pm

Do you still swap cards or pressies, go out for a nice meal, or has the romance gone out of your life?
If so.....have one on me for tomorrow. I love you

Valentines day. Happy-valelentines-day-red-heart-sprakling-animated-gif-card-2
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Valentines day. Empty Re: Valentines day.

Post by Maddog Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:33 pm

I've heard of this holiday. I hear couples do things together on this day.

My Albanian princess exercised her option for free agency, so I will spend this the same as the last 15 or so.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:36 pm

Valentines day. Fb_img15
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Maddog wrote:I've heard of this holiday.  I hear couples do things together on this day.  

My Albanian princess exercised her option for free agency, so I will spend this the same as the last 15 or so.  

Albanian princesses can be very fickle Maddog, and there is nothing wrong with a solo Valentines day....plenty people have them. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Maddog wrote:Valentines day. Fb_img15

You cant buy class Maddog. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Anyway.....when young I was never one of those girls that got lots of Valentine cards.
My horrible sister did, but the postman never knocked with one for me. No

One year I actually got one... cheers then horrible sister informed me my mum had sent it.
I think I was about 18 before I actually got a bona fide one.sleaze
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:I've heard of this holiday.  I hear couples do things together on this day.  

Albanian princesses can be very fickle Maddog, and there is nothing wrong with a solo Valentines day....plenty people have them. I love you

Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:53 pm

For anyone with a partner and staying in tomorrow....Its not too late to treat yourself to a dine in for £20 at M&S and save yourself the bother of cooking....its usually dine in for £10, but the Valentines offer is a good.

Starter...2 king prawn and salmon terrines.
Main.....Beef bourguignon.
Side......Crispy potato wedges
Desert...2 Millionaire deserts
Bottle of Cava, wine or Prosecco.
Box of chocolates.

Other choices are available. Valentines day. 3922118137
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Syl wrote:For anyone with a partner and staying in tomorrow....Its not too late to treat yourself to a dine in for £20 at M&S and save yourself  the bother of cooking....its usually dine in for £10, but the Valentines offer is a good.

Box of chocolates.

Midlady is a veggie, and having religious convictions has given up alcohol for Lent which started today.

That means that when she has dinner at Moletrousers Towers tomorrow night she will get shredded cabbage with an olive on top followed by Quorn sausage and sweet potato mash with vegetarian onion gravy, an easy-peel satsuma and a glass of Shloer.

I'll be having crab and lobster pot followed by Aberdeen Angus steak, chips, mushrooms, onion rings and peas, followed by an ice cream selection with loads of gelatine, a huge cheese board and four pints of Olde Gruntfuttock's XXXX classic ale and a Napoleon brandy.

Serves her bloody right.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:26 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:For anyone with a partner and staying in tomorrow....Its not too late to treat yourself to a dine in for £20 at M&S and save yourself  the bother of cooking....its usually dine in for £10, but the Valentines offer is a good.

Box of chocolates.

Midlady is a veggie, and having religious convictions has given up alcohol for Lent which started today.

That means that when she has dinner at Moletrousers Towers tomorrow night she will get shredded cabbage with an olive on top followed by Quorn sausage and sweet potato mash with vegetarian onion gravy, an easy-peel satsuma and a glass of Shloer.

I'll be having crab and lobster pot followed by Aberdeen Angus steak, chips, mushrooms, onion rings and peas, followed by an ice cream selection with loads of gelatine, a huge cheese board and four pints of Olde Gruntfuttock's XXXX classic ale and a Napoleon brandy.

Serves her bloody right.

Moletrousers Towers. lol!

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:31 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Box of chocolates.

Serves her bloody right.

Green from me Frederick. Made me smile.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:34 pm

I was going to suggest we post who would we sent a fresh bouquet to on here❤ ...and who would we send a plastic one to... Twisted Evil

But I thought better of it. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:36 pm

I’m not sure how I feel about Valentines day. I think i almost did most things out of duty in the past which is a bit wrong. I mean, you can’t force a romantic mood, right?
Having said that, I do wish I had my Texan here with me.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:38 pm

eddie wrote:I’m not sure how I feel about Valentines day. I think i almost did most things out of duty in the past which is a bit wrong. I mean, you can’t force a romantic mood, right?

Yes I can imagine.
Never mind Eddie, absence makes the I love you grow fonder.

In my post above...where did that little pink heart come from?? Shocked
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:39 pm

Syl wrote:Anyway.....when young I was never one of those girls that got lots of Valentine cards.

One year I actually got one... cheers  then horrible sister informed me my mum had sent it.

I never used to get them either. Despite the fact that I nearly always had a boyfriend!

Hubbie bought his card and bouquet today for me as he gets up at half five and wanted to give them to me personally today...awww.

I remember when a secret Valentines note came through the door one day. It was of the I've been admiring you from afar school of love note. I clutched it to my heaving bosom and proudly showed it to my then husband. 'I've still got it!' I crowed. Turned out it was for my 15 year daughter. Some lad who had a crush on her! Fucksocks! Valentines day. 3489511464
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:40 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:Anyway.....when young I was never one of those girls that got lots of Valentine cards.

One year I actually got one... cheers  then horrible sister informed me my mum had sent it.

I never used to get them either.   Despite the fact that I nearly always had a boyfriend!    

Hubbie  bought his card and bouquet today for me as he gets up at half five and wanted to give them to me personally today...awww.

I remember when a secret Valentines note came through the door one day.   It was of the I've been admiring you from afar school of love note.  I clutched it to my heaving bosom and proudly showed it to my then husband.   'I've still got it!' I crowed.   Turned out it was for my 15 year daughter. Some lad who had a crush on her!   Fucksocks! Valentines day. 3489511464

Hahahahahahaha that made me laugh.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:41 pm

Box of chocolates.

I'm off there tomorrow morning.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:41 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

I never used to get them either.   Despite the fact that I nearly always had a boyfriend!    

Hubbie  bought his card and bouquet today for me as he gets up at half five and wanted to give them to me personally today...awww.

I remember when a secret Valentines note came through the door one day.   It was of the I've been admiring you from afar school of love note.  I clutched it to my heaving bosom and proudly showed it to my then husband.   'I've still got it!' I crowed.   Turned out it was for my 15 year daughter. Some lad who had a crush on her!   Fucksocks! Valentines day. 3489511464

Ouch lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:42 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I’m not sure how I feel about Valentines day. I think i almost did most things out of duty in the past which is a bit wrong. I mean, you can’t force a romantic mood, right?

Yes I can imagine.

Cupid. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:45 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes I can imagine.

Cupid. Cool

Awww...I love it. I love you its gone now though, I seriously don't know how it appeared Valentines day. 988787160
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Sod it....

My fresh bouquet goes to Ben..(don't get jealous Eddie) he gets it because he lets us spout all kinds of rubbish on his forum and seldom interferes. Valentines day. 630750432

My plastic bouquet goes to Didge....I'm sure he knows why. Valentines day. 2347854014
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:50 pm

eddie wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Serves her bloody right.

Then I have done some good this day, Eds.

Milady and I have known each other since 1972; her late husband was my best pal and she was my late wife's best friend. No-one was surprised when we got together after we were both left alone.

She'll get a dozen and a half red roses from me tomorrow - even if I do hit the big Eight-Oh (God willing) in just over a year's time I reckon I can still do the Charles Boyer bit!

She still gets the bloody Quorn sausage and mash, though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:52 pm

Syl wrote:Sod it....

My fresh bouquet goes to Ben..(don't get jealous Eddie) he gets it because he lets us spout all kinds of rubbish on his forum and seldom interferes.  Valentines day. 630750432

My plastic bouquet goes to Didge....I'm sure he knows why. Valentines day. 2347854014

Pffffff. You do realise I do more work than him, right? Whatever. Evil or Very Mad

And didge will probably give you many reasons why plastic flowers are better anyway....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:53 pm

eddie wrote:

My fresh bouquet goes to Ben..(don't get jealous Eddie) he gets it because he lets us spout all kinds of rubbish on his forum and seldom interferes.  Valentines day. 630750432

Pffffff.  You do realise I do more work than him, right? Whatever. Evil or Very Mad

And didge will probably give you many reasons why plastic flowers are better anyway....

Well I cant send you one can I....I am not gay, not this time round anyway. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:54 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
eddie wrote:

Milady and I have known each other since 1972; her late husband was my best pal and she was my late wife's best friend. No-one was surprised when we got together after we were both left alone.

She'll get a dozen and a half red roses from me tomorrow - even if I do hit the big Eight-Oh (God willing) in just over a year's time I reckon I can still do the Charles Boyer bit!

Nothing wrong with Quorn. The Swedish meatballs are better than meat ones. I love the bacon and the franks.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:55 pm

Is that to beat him over the head with or ram up his arse?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

Either or....though he can do the ramming.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:12 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Nothing wrong with Quorn.  The Swedish meatballs are better than meat ones.   I love the bacon and the franks.

Horatio, I dare not say anything to the contrary....Mi'lady's "shepherd's pie without the shepherd" is pure and unadulterated perfection; a gastronomic delight of supreme excellence; an example of gourmet dining at its zentith.....

(OK, I'm grovelling like hell in case she reads this. ..otherwise that Viagra tablet hidden under my pillow will be completely wasted tomorrow night!)
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:05 am

Valentines day. 8d2ba010
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:06 am

I may be wrong, but I *think* that only applies to people who live in the same country as you.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:22 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

lol! have a gazillion green thingys for that! alien alien alien
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:25 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
eddie wrote:

Sniff. I’m so damn happy for you x I love you
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:55 am

I'm Jealous, Someone in my office got the best valentines from his wife (delivered to the office)

a Bouquet of DONUTS !!!!! and fancy ones too Valentines day. 3922118137
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:36 am

Razz

Valentine's day is for suckers...

A manufactured mythology for Halmark to sell more cards;  and turned into a marketing bonanza for card, chocolate and floral retailers to fill a lazy period between Christmas and Easter..

And those  clown 's  can't even get their laughable act together,  with fables of 3 or 4 fictional "Valentines" being wheeled out every February.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:55 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Nothing wrong with Quorn.  The Swedish meatballs are better than meat ones.   I love the bacon and the franks.

I love Quorn. I know it's not for everyone, but each to their own.

As for Valentines, it's for people to secretly send a card to the person they fancy. I love you
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:46 am

eddie wrote:Valentines day. 8d2ba010

Is that aimed at Ben?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:49 am

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

On the back of a bus? He might oblige if you ask nicely. sleaze sleaze
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:36 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

On the back of a bus? He might oblige if you ask nicely. sleaze sleaze

Ewww....and whats more, I wouldn't be joining in giving him a standing ovation either.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:38 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I love Quorn. I know it's not for everyone, but each to their own.

As for Valentines, it's for people to secretly send a card to the person they fancy. I love you

That's the original idea, though I can imagine some would now be accused of stalking in this very pc age we now live in.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:17 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:Valentines day. 8d2ba010

Is that aimed at Ben?

Hahahaha what do you think? I actually thought it was pretty funny and I couldn’t resist it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:45 am

veya_victaous wrote:I'm Jealous, Someone in my office got the best valentines from his wife (delivered to the office)

OH MY GOD!!!!! Seriously? I’m very jealous!!!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:52 am

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:27 am

Valentines day. Da461e10
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:31 am

Cass wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:I'm Jealous, Someone in my office got the best valentines from his wife (delivered to the office)

YEP Actually 2 Bouquets about 40 donuts in total
Thankfully he shared them Razz Razz Razz Razz
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 15, 2018 6:32 pm

veya_victaous wrote:
Cass wrote:

YEP Actually 2 Bouquets about 40 donuts in total
Thankfully he shared them Razz Razz Razz Razz

Man. I love doughnuts. Sad
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down