NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I was banned from watching Rugrats!' People reveal the unlikely shows their overprotective parents OUTLAWED when they were growing up (including The Simpsons because of the 'violence')

Go down

'I was banned from watching Rugrats!' People reveal the unlikely shows their overprotective parents OUTLAWED when they were growing up (including The Simpsons because of the 'violence') Empty 'I was banned from watching Rugrats!' People reveal the unlikely shows their overprotective parents OUTLAWED when they were growing up (including The Simpsons because of the 'violence')

Post by Guest Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:45 am

• People are revealing the strangest things they were banned from as children

• Some people were banned from cartoons deemed violent like Power Rangers

• Other bans were more bizarre, like Rugrats for the characters' 'bad attitudes'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5259745/People-reveal-strangest-things-banned-from.html

Back to top Go down

'I was banned from watching Rugrats!' People reveal the unlikely shows their overprotective parents OUTLAWED when they were growing up (including The Simpsons because of the 'violence') Empty Re: 'I was banned from watching Rugrats!' People reveal the unlikely shows their overprotective parents OUTLAWED when they were growing up (including The Simpsons because of the 'violence')

Post by Syl Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:52 pm

Lol...good topic Didge.

My mum banned the 'News of the world' newspaper. She thought it was full of sex and scandal and refused to have it in the house. Smile
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down