NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty Blogger, 19, Is Told To Kill Herself For ‘Lying About Her Looks’ After Posting Selfie Without Make-Up

4 posters

Go down

Beauty Blogger, 19, Is Told To Kill Herself For ‘Lying About Her Looks’ After Posting Selfie Without Make-Up Empty Beauty Blogger, 19, Is Told To Kill Herself For ‘Lying About Her Looks’ After Posting Selfie Without Make-Up

Post by eddie Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Beauty Blogger, 19, Is Told To Kill Herself For ‘Lying About Her Looks’ After Posting Selfie Without Make-Up Img_8716

Make up has changed dramatically in the last few years – especially for black women.

Once upon a time, all we had to rely on was one shade of foundation for all our many skin tones.

Now makeup giants are finally taking notice and finally realizing black women have money to spend too!

Now a black beauty blogger who enhanced her looks using cosmetics has been told to kill herself after being accused of lying about her looks.

Victoria Katei who has 50,000 followers on Instagram, reposted two beautiful selfies of herself that showed her with make up and without.

The 19-year-old shared the images on her own Instagram page after a troll posted it to shame her.

Katei, who is also a chemistry student and lives in Houston, Texas, decided to address the trolls head on.

‘Accounts have been posting pictures of me with make-up versus no make-up telling me I’m a catfish and that I’m hideous.’

‘People in the comments telling me to kill myself because I’m lying about my looks. Telling me that no one will love me because I’m so ugly and have to cover my “real face,”‘ Katei said.

Katei hit back at claims from trolls that she was trying to ‘catfish’ her followers by posing as someone else.

She defiantly wrote: ‘I love the way I look in makeup and out of makeup.’

‘I don’t wear makeup to hide or to “catfish” people because I don’t give a s**t what any guy or girl has to say about what I look.’

‘Makeup is a passion of mine and this is the platform I choose to express that and if you don’t feel like that feel free to unfollow because I’m never going to apologize for being me.’

Comment about hr appearance include:

‘This the reason I got trust issues…for now on y’all females first date gonna be with me at a pool so I can see the real you,’ they added.

Another said: ‘Make-up is one thing. This b**** created a mask.’

‘Has a guy ever gotten mad when he saw you without it?’ asked another.

Katei fully made up:

Beauty Blogger, 19, Is Told To Kill Herself For ‘Lying About Her Looks’ After Posting Selfie Without Make-Up Img_8717

http://scubby.com/beauty-blogger-19-told-kill-lying-looks-posting-selfie-without-make/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Beauty Blogger, 19, Is Told To Kill Herself For ‘Lying About Her Looks’ After Posting Selfie Without Make-Up Empty Re: Beauty Blogger, 19, Is Told To Kill Herself For ‘Lying About Her Looks’ After Posting Selfie Without Make-Up

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:15 pm

It's not the make up that's the problem but her using photoshop to further blend her features.   She looks better without make up in my opinion. She's got great bone structure and lovely skin.   Why slather it in make up?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Beauty Blogger, 19, Is Told To Kill Herself For ‘Lying About Her Looks’ After Posting Selfie Without Make-Up Empty Re: Beauty Blogger, 19, Is Told To Kill Herself For ‘Lying About Her Looks’ After Posting Selfie Without Make-Up

Post by magica Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:35 pm

Who are these bullying, nasty, leftovers, who tell people to kill themselves.

She should just be what she wants to be, the rest can get stuffed.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:08 am

scratch

She looks better, and a lot more natural, in that second pic'...

That first, heavily made-up and 'air-brushed' image looks more like something to pander to the weirdo/plastic-fantastic/shallow brigade.. While that third pic' looks a bit 'synthetic', somehow.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down