NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer

3 posters

Go down

Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer Empty Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer

Post by eddie Mon May 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer

Thanks to the queen of contour Kim Kardashian, sculpting and highlighting areas of your face has becoming one of the biggest makeup trends in recent years.

Contouring is said to make your face look thinner and more symmetrical. It's become so popular that searching for 'contour tutorial' on YouTube give you more than 500,000 results.

Now though, there's something new you need to contour: your feet.

Learn how to contour your feet with the experts from Live Glam

Instagram account LiveGlam last week uploaded a short video tutorial on how to contour your feet, making them slimmer and supposedly more appealing.

'Step up your contour game with this fancy footwork' the caption on the video read.

The video has been liked more than 7,000 times and generated more than 11,000 comments, most of them negative.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3568825/Tutorial-shows-contour-feet.html

Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer Image23
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer Empty Re: Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer

Post by eddie Mon May 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Is this just taking body image too far???
Seems really stupid to me
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer Empty Re: Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 02, 2016 6:47 pm

Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer 4861fa60-1a08-47fa-a108-9c285890ade8_text
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 02, 2016 7:03 pm

It's just so vain!! Why are people worrying about every single little thing on their bodies??
It's a sad state of affairs
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 02, 2016 7:05 pm

eddie wrote:It's just so vain!! Why are people worrying about every single little thing on their bodies??

I hate the second knuckle on my left pinky finger, it just looks so boring and blah! Thinking of getting that fixed.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 02, 2016 7:08 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:It's just so vain!! Why are people worrying about every single little thing on their bodies??

I hate the second knuckle on my left pinky finger, it just looks so boring and blah! Thinking of getting that fixed.

Yes, I'm aware that my left earlobe is awful! It looks like a pork chop.
I'm thinking of having it trimmed to resemble some top quality steak.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon May 02, 2016 7:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer 3922118137 Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer 3922118137 Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer 3922118137
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 02, 2016 7:16 pm

Designer vagina and now neat feet...whatever next.

I loved that beauty tip that was doing the rounds a couple of years ago when a top makeup artist said penciling a white line across your top lip would give you a fuller lip.
I saw a couple of women who looked like they had been drinking milk messily.

No doubt we will soon be seeing uneven brown contour marks on feet.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 02, 2016 7:51 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer 3922118137 Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer 3922118137 Crazy new beauty trend sees people contour their FEET to make them look slimmer 3922118137

No nibbling on it.
It has to remain perfect.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon May 02, 2016 7:52 pm

Syl wrote:Designer vagina and now neat feet...whatever next.

I loved that beauty tip that was doing the rounds a couple of years ago when a top makeup artist said penciling a white line across your top lip would give you a fuller lip.
I saw a couple of women who looked like they had been drinking milk messily.

No doubt we will soon be seeing uneven brown contour marks on feet.

Yep. I already see a lot of orange-looking "tanned" women Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down