NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My night at Big Benefits Row Live with Katie Hopkins, Edwina Currie, White Dee and an awful lot of shouting

2 posters

Go down

My night at Big Benefits Row Live with Katie Hopkins, Edwina Currie, White Dee and an awful lot of shouting Empty My night at Big Benefits Row Live with Katie Hopkins, Edwina Currie, White Dee and an awful lot of shouting

Post by Irn Bru Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:08 pm

I'll start it off,,,,,,,,,,

Fleet Street Fox Benefits Row Debate

Last night I had a cup of tea with Edwina Currie and asked her about Jimmy Savile, then got pissed with Katie Hopkins while talking about smear test etiquette.

Channel 5’s Big Benefits Row was all a bit weird.

About 10 days ago I got an email from a producer asking if I could ‘help out’ and take part in a programme about benefits.

Sure, I said. Anything to continue my campaign to make everyone realise Iain Duncan Smith is a deadly combination of inept and vicious.

The producers said the show was “a bit like Question Time meets Jeremy Kyle”.

And they were right – if you can picture Question Time meeting Jeremy Kyle, then being dragged outside for a good kicking while obscenities rain down upon it.

Kelvin Mackenzie and Katie Price couldn’t make it. Instead there was Katie Hopkins, Edwina Currie, poverty blogger Jack Monroe and lapdance boss Peter Stringfellow.

There were several journalists – me, Julia Hartley-Brewer, Fraser Nelson from The Spectator, Sarfraz Manzoor from The Guardian.

There was White Dee from Benefits Street, there were three former models in the shapes of Sophie Anderton, Paula Hamilton and Annabel Giles.

Disabled campaigner Sue Marsh was asked to come along then told she wasn’t needed, and baby-faced Owen Jones vowed he’d never attend then announced he was.

The rest is here,,,,,,,,,

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/big-benefits-row-live-night-3110786

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

My night at Big Benefits Row Live with Katie Hopkins, Edwina Currie, White Dee and an awful lot of shouting Empty Re: My night at Big Benefits Row Live with Katie Hopkins, Edwina Currie, White Dee and an awful lot of shouting

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:15 pm

I just read that, I'm in stitches. Except now I feel guilty because that encapsulates all the things that are so wrong about the debate and how much those trying to tell it like it is get bullied and shouted at by crass right wingers.

Back to top Go down

My night at Big Benefits Row Live with Katie Hopkins, Edwina Currie, White Dee and an awful lot of shouting Empty Re: My night at Big Benefits Row Live with Katie Hopkins, Edwina Currie, White Dee and an awful lot of shouting

Post by Irn Bru Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:18 pm

Sassy wrote:I just read that, I'm in stitches.   Except now I feel guilty because that encapsulates all the things that are so wrong about the debate and how much those trying to tell it like it is get bullied and shouted at by crass right wingers.

Bit like on forums' isn't it except that it's face to face.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Sassy wrote:I just read that, I'm in stitches.   Except now I feel guilty because that encapsulates all the things that are so wrong about the debate and how much those trying to tell it like it is get bullied and shouted at by crass right wingers.

Bit like on forums' isn't it except that it's face to face.

Exactly. Katy Hopkins is like a female Drinky lol (only much, much younger of course)

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:33 pm

Your like white Dee only much uglier without her charm and considerably less intelligent. :D 

The defenders of the Jeremy Kylers do I want to be one off them. Don't think so.

P.S. And so old you have to be carbon dated :D 

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down