NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense

+3
Ben Reilly
Fred Moletrousers
Clarkson
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense  Empty Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:09 am

Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense  John%20Major%20and%20Edwina%20Currie-1553444

Make me a sandwich: Edwina Currie and John Major

I once had the dubious pleasure of taking Edwina Currie out to lunch.

Although I was interviewing her to publicise a book she’d written, she demanded we eat at the swish Savoy Grill, ordered some of the most expensive food on the menu (Pate de Foie Gras, Filets de Sole aux Langoustines and Delice de Chocolat) and barked at me not to worry about the cost as the Mirror were paying.

I did. Because it was £156. In 1996.

She talked a lot about food during the food. About balancing strawberries on penises and smearing chocolate cake on naked lovers (she was referencing her book but in hindsight it might have been John Major).

But, then, Edwina's always been obsessed with victuals.

This was the woman who was sacked from the Cabinet for saying too much about eggs. Who, as part of her many shots at TV reality fame, went on Hell’s Kitchen and annoyed the hell out of us ­(especially when Gordon Ramsay chose to force a knife through a lobster’s head when hers was in closer proximity.)

And grub has inspired her latest cry for attention as she repeatedly pours bile on food banks and all who use them.

When they first came to public notice she claimed there were no hungry people in Britain (neatly forgetting political has-beens so starved of publicity they humiliate themselves to within a TV camera-shot of death).

She then argued people only use them because they’ve wasted all their cash on dog food and tattoos.

And now she claims these “pernicious” places have left working-class streets without grocery stores because everyone’s eating free at the food bank.

Oh dear. How desperate has Cruella become when she needs to reinvent herself as Katie Hopkins’ senile grandma?

Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense  Sleeping%20Tories-1371185
Sleeping snooty: Even Tories nod off in Edwina Currie's company

Anyone who has ever spent a few heartbreaking hours at a food bank knows the humiliated users have been referred by police, health visitors or doctors, after hitting rock bottom.

They are given vouchers for emergency three-day supplies of the most basic value-brand food. And they’re only allowed three visits a year.

It is pitiful to all but the pitiless, like Currie, who reminds us what lies in the cold heart of the Thatcherite.

How they enjoy punishing the poor (since the Bedroom Tax came in food bank use has tripled) demeaning and demonising them.

She typifies a right-wing I’m All Right Jack, grab what you can and let those who can’t rot, mentality. And the hypocrisy is priceless.

Take grabbing what you can. In 2007, Hugh McCallion, a colleague of Currie’s when she was an unknown politician on Birmingham City Council, shared his memories of her.

“Edwina’s capacity for food was legendary,” he said. “On one occasion she devoured two plates of sandwiches and put the other one in her bag. On another occasion, at a reception, she filled a large plastic bag with left-over food. A colleague remarked, ‘You must have a big dog’. She replied: ‘I haven’t got a dog. These are for my husband and kids’.”

How pernicious is that? How many shops would shut if everyone, especially those with money, lived off hand-outs? And isn’t it time someone wrote a no-holds-barred drama based on Currie’s life? Called Shameless.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edwina-currie-happy-demonise-food-3098755#ixzz2s3lYdaGB
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Tory scum bitch needs a good egging!

Back to top Go down

Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense  Empty Re: Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:34 am

See my thread on the fat hypocrite Bob Crowe. Edwina's an amateur in greed by comparison.

Back to top Go down

Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense  Empty Re: Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense

Post by Clarkson Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:53 pm

Edwina is a working class girl.

She has very poor roots and she worked hard through school and career to get where she is. You don't work and are a lazy arse mince who complains he is not getting enough of those who do.

You have some bare faced cheek talking about others work ethic.

Why don't you go wind Doug up so he can give you a good hiding again.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:25 pm

I never liked Edwina Currie, but I can confirm from personal observation that she has (well, OK then, had) absolutely stunning legs and wore very sexy black undies including stockings and a suspender belt.

Other than that my lips are sealed (although a pint or three of Abbott ale might loosen them...)
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:13 pm

well typical tory ...showing the reality of tory attitude.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:06 pm

Catman wrote:Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense  John%20Major%20and%20Edwina%20Currie-1553444

Make me a sandwich: Edwina Currie and John Major

I once had the dubious pleasure of taking Edwina Currie out to lunch.

Although I was interviewing her to publicise a book she’d written, she demanded we eat at the swish Savoy Grill, ordered some of the most expensive food on the menu (Pate de Foie Gras, Filets de Sole aux Langoustines and Delice de Chocolat) and barked at me not to worry about the cost as the Mirror were paying.

I did. Because it was £156. In 1996.

She talked a lot about food during the food. About balancing strawberries on penises and smearing chocolate cake on naked lovers (she was referencing her book but in hindsight it might have been John Major).

But, then, Edwina's always been obsessed with victuals.

This was the woman who was sacked from the Cabinet for saying too much about eggs. Who, as part of her many shots at TV reality fame, went on Hell’s Kitchen and annoyed the hell out of us ­(especially when Gordon Ramsay chose to force a knife through a lobster’s head when hers was in closer proximity.)

And grub has inspired her latest cry for attention as she repeatedly pours bile on food banks and all who use them.

When they first came to public notice she claimed there were no hungry people in Britain (neatly forgetting political has-beens so starved of publicity they humiliate themselves to within a TV camera-shot of death).

She then argued people only use them because they’ve wasted all their cash on dog food and tattoos.

And now she claims these “pernicious” places have left working-class streets without grocery stores because everyone’s eating free at the food bank.

Oh dear. How desperate has Cruella become when she needs to reinvent herself as Katie Hopkins’ senile grandma?

Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense  Sleeping%20Tories-1371185
Sleeping snooty: Even Tories nod off in Edwina Currie's company

Anyone who has ever spent a few heartbreaking hours at a food bank knows the humiliated users have been referred by police, health visitors or doctors, after hitting rock bottom.

They are given vouchers for emergency three-day supplies of the most basic value-brand food. And they’re only allowed three visits a year.

It is pitiful to all but the pitiless, like Currie, who reminds us what lies in the cold heart of the Thatcherite.

How they enjoy punishing the poor (since the Bedroom Tax came in food bank use has tripled) demeaning and demonising them.

She typifies a right-wing I’m All Right Jack, grab what you can and let those who can’t rot, mentality. And the hypocrisy is priceless.

Take grabbing what you can. In 2007, Hugh McCallion, a colleague of Currie’s when she was an unknown politician on Birmingham City Council, shared his memories of her.

“Edwina’s capacity for food was legendary,” he said. “On one occasion she devoured two plates of sandwiches and put the other one in her bag. On another occasion, at a reception, she filled a large plastic bag with left-over food. A colleague remarked, ‘You must have a big dog’. She replied: ‘I haven’t got a dog. These are for my husband and kids’.”

How pernicious is that? How many shops would shut if everyone, especially those with money, lived off hand-outs? And isn’t it time someone wrote a no-holds-barred drama based on Currie’s life? Called Shameless.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edwina-currie-happy-demonise-food-3098755#ixzz2s3lYdaGB

Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil   Tory scum bitch needs a good egging!

Good afternoon you stupid lying labour scum bitch.

First of all the article is from the Daily Mirror so it doesn't count & only a dog whoring prostitute like you would read & then post about.

Secondly,I watched the interview of Currie regarding the food banks & what she said was true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:38 pm

Well that was to the point shady. :D 

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:40 pm

pirat 
Clarkson wrote:Well that was to the point shady. :D 

Good afternoon Clarkson.

Thank you pirat 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:40 pm

My....The RW scum on here have really been having a hatefest today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Catman wrote:My....The RW scum on here have really been having a hatefest today.

What's up Labour Nazi scum?......Dontcha like it back?

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Shady wrote:
Catman wrote:My....The RW scum on here have really been having a hatefest today.

Its the only work he does writing obscenities on this forum. Scatman and Dopbbin(sassy) the defenders of the scum classes. Scatman being pure mince scum himself.

Ask him how his so cal;led invalided partner who is receiving benefits beat him up Shady.

Ask him why he gets benefits to look after a guy who can beat him up. Ask him why he won't work?

Please shady ask him he likes you. :D 

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Clarkson wrote:
Shady wrote:

Its the only work he does writing obscenities on this forum. Scatman and Dopbbin(sassy) the defenders of the scum classes. Scatman being pure mince scum himself.

Ask him how his so cal;led invalided partner who is receiving benefits beat him up Shady.

Ask him why he gets benefits to look after a guy who can beat him up. Ask him why he won't work?

Please shady ask him he likes you. :D 

Come on then Catty....I'm asking.

And while I'm there,why did you wish me dead in a thread which you posted on this site recently?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Back to the OP

Reader comments.....

Sarah Smith

1:42 PM on 1/2/2014

The Conservatives fought against House of Lords reform, so upper class people could live in luxury for free, with expenses and subsidised Parliament bars and restaurants. Then they had the nerve to fight against any minimum wage, saying it would be bad for the economy, and accusing people who can hardly pay their electricity bill as having a sense of entitlement.
Report Abuse

Suzanne Ennazus

1:26 PM on 1/2/2014

The Trussell Trust made a post on their facebook page arguing against all the lies she said about them. Can't believe she could be evil enough to attack the few services that help those affected by the evil policies by her party designed to make British people suffer.
Report Abuse

Mark van Man

1:09 PM on 1/2/2014

rite this is totally ludicrous,these people arent wasting their money on dogfood and tattoos at all,their wasting it on fagz booze and drugs obviously. for goodness sake!!!
Report Abuse

Mikey Knoth

12:31 PM on 1/2/2014

BENEATH CONTEMPT THE WOMAN SAY NO MORE
Report Abuse

Wonder Wiggle

11:07 AM on 1/2/2014

Thats not the only thing she stuffed her face with,
Report Abuse

Sandra Williams

11:00 AM on 1/2/2014

The Nasty Currie
gets free egg
but thinks that others
should have to beg.
Report Abuse

Em Cookson

10:54 AM on 1/2/2014

She's a stupid old hag.
Report Abuse

Suzanne Kelsey

10:50 AM on 1/2/2014

How dare she make such obscene comments from her privileged position, with absolutely no idea what it is like for some of our most vulnerable citizens. I continue to be appalled at the total lack of compassion from some of these people, it is shocking!
Report Abuse

Linda Fuge

10:43 AM on 1/2/2014

Says her who slept with another womans husband cheap very cheap
Report Abuse

Diane Baker

10:34 AM on 1/2/2014

they are definitely in it together and we are paying the price.....parliament needs a complete new fresh down to earth mps

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/edwina-currie-happy-demonise-food-3098755#ixzz2s5x3rt7Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:12 pm

He's just not playing Shady. Got to go out keep him amused for me.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:01 pm

Clarkson wrote:He's just not playing Shady. Got to go out keep him amused for me.

What a VERY TELLING statement to make ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:09 pm

Edwina has had trouble with food most her life.
Firstly with contaminated eggs, then with her own inseminated eggs.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:10 pm

The thought of Edwina creeping out of JM's flat with his sperm still running down her legs after a night of torrid copulation gives me nightmares.
Horrid woman.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:19 pm

just.....dont go there andy......PLEASE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Clarkson wrote:He's just not playing Shady. Got to go out keep him amused for me.

It's been quite obvious what the RW have been up to.

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:36 pm

Handy Andy wrote:The thought of Edwina creeping out of JM's flat with his sperm still running down her legs after a night of torrid copulation gives me nightmares.
Horrid woman.

ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!! You sick sick man! Lololol thanks for giving me nightmares now.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:40 pm

Catman wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

They have been bragging about it on the deserted Flop site.Think it is only Dean, Dumboy and flix are the resident regulars, everyone else has come here for proper debate.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Catman wrote:

They have been bragging about it on the deserted Flop site.Think it is only Dean, Dumboy and flix are the resident regulars, everyone else has come here for proper debate.

Oh, i can imagine!  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:03 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yes, Ben, it is a very telling statement. But don't you think that Catman's constant stream of infantile abuse directed at anyone who has the temerity not to agree with his Left Wing politics - Nazi, Tory scum and Tory c*nt" to cite just three of his terms - will inevitably generate the sort of attitude and responses that you now appear to be complaining about?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:09 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:

Yes, Ben, it is a very telling statement. But don't you think that Catman's constant stream of infantile abuse directed at anyone who has the temerity not to agree with his Left Wing politics - Nazi, Tory scum and Tory c*nt" to cite just three of his terms - will inevitably generate the sort of attitude and responses that you now appear to be complaining about?

You may as well leave off, the RW plan to try to have me removed from this site has been well and truly busted, Ben knows what you are up to and i won't be getting banned.
Why don't you pull up the RW like Shady and Clarkson, Nicko etc....They make very abusive posts you idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:13 am

Catman wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

You may as well leave off, the RW plan to try to have me removed from this site has been well and truly busted, Ben knows what you are up to and i won't be getting banned.
Why don't you pull up the RW like Shady and Clarkson, Nicko etc....They make very abusive posts you idiot.

Nobody is trying to remove you from the forum, that is paranoia at its best, what people want is you to cut out the potty mouth which again as seen you use here. It is not much to ask for and again you try and defend being abusive with absurd reasoning, when what ever posters uses abuse against others posters, it is wrong, it also shows their points lose credibility. 
So I shall ask nicely, will you please refrain from abusing posters.

Thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:17 am

Catman wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Thank you for so elolquently making my point for me.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:25 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Catman wrote:

Which will be ignored.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Catman wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Which will be ignored.

I would expect no less from the pig-ignorant.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:08 pm

Mlord???

If it is you, how are you?
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Catman wrote:

Which will be ignored.

You are the pig ignorant one, when you fail to pull up your fellow Tory scum mates over their abuses on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:42 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Mlord???

If it is you,  how are you?

It is indeed, SM. How nice to see a friendly face! I'm doing OK, thanks. And you? I dropped the title when I joined here because I had been told that they still send the the aristocracy to the guillotine!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Catman wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

You are the pig ignorant one, when you fail to pull up your fellow Tory scum mates over their abuses on here.

Why should I? They only give back to you what you give them and others. If you can't stand the heat get out of the friggin' kitchen, you wimp.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:49 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Catman wrote:

Why should I? They only give back to you what you give them and others. If you can't stand the heat get out of the friggin' kitchen, you wimp.

No they don't.
They bait with abuse, then on occasion i respond to the abuse.
You are a hypocrite of the worst kind, this site isn't run by a RW maniac like Dean.
I would suggest that you shut your trap with your idiotic nonsense.
Prick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Catman wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

No they don't.
You are a hypocrite of the worst kind, this site isn't run by a RW maniac like Dean.
Prick.

You seem to have this childish notion that you can heap your obscene abuse onto anyone who is not a knuckle-dragging Daily Mirror reader with a forehead that slopes so much it keeps the rain of his nose, and that they will treat you in return as a normal and intelligent human being.

Since you're neither you should not be surprised that they give back as good as they get - and with interest. And I don't for one moment blame them.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:31 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Catman wrote:

No they don't.
Prick.

You seem to have this childish notion that you can heap your obscene abuse onto anyone who is not a knuckle-dragging Daily Mirror reader with a forehead that slopes so much it keeps the rain of his nose, and that they will treat you in return as a normal and intelligent human being.

Since you're neither you should not be surprised that they give back as good as they get - and with interest. And I don't for one moment blame them.

This thread is a perfect example of what you and your Tory scum mates have been up to.
Now run along, there's a good chap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Handy Andy wrote:The thought of Edwina creeping out of JM's flat with his sperm still running down her legs after a night of torrid copulation gives me nightmares.
Horrid woman.

Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense  Door_p13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:06 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Horrid woman.

Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense  Door_p13

lol! @ smilie FTL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:52 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Horrid woman.

How hard is it going to be to get that image out of you head?!
Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsvXAEbLYqnEhExwxOQ1X-BRTh5eoqcI4EMx2qCH4gvmX_5y3z0w

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:09 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:I never liked Edwina Currie, but I can confirm from personal observation that she has (well, OK then, had) absolutely stunning legs and wore very sexy black undies including stockings and a suspender belt.

Other than that my lips are sealed (although a pint or three of Abbott ale might loosen them...)

There you go then so speak up man.

Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense  Article-0-05936B87000005DC-888_468x375
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:I never liked Edwina Currie, but I can confirm from personal observation that she has (well, OK then, had) absolutely stunning legs and wore very sexy black undies including stockings and a suspender belt.

Edwina Currie happy to demonise food bank users while filling her own face at others' expense  Article-0-05936B87000005DC-888_468x375

For Abbott Ale, anything. Well, almost anything.

I had the job of arranging a farm visit for her when she was campaigning in a rural area and trying desperately to repair some of the damage she had done through her silly "salmonella in eggs" TV interview.

The local Tory branch had invited the Press, radio and TV along and as PRO for a major farming organisation I was acting as media liaison and also escorting her around the farm.

I just happened to be directly behind the lady when, clad in a VERY tight skirt and stiletto heels she had to climb over a stile between fields.

The skirt rode up a long, long way revealing........quick, where's that second pint of Abbott?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:48 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:

I had the job of arranging a farm visit for her when she was campaigning in a rural area and trying desperately to repair some of the damage she had done through her silly "salmonella in eggs" TV interview.

The local Tory branch had invited the  Press, radio and TV along and as PRO for a major farming organisation I was acting as media liaison and also escorting her around the farm.

I just happened to be directly behind the lady when, clad in a VERY tight skirt and stiletto heels she had to climb over a stile between fields.

The skirt rode up a long, long way revealing........quick, where's that second pint of Abbott?

....perhaps a little toke to bring you down again Edmund? Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:51 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

The local Tory branch had invited the  Press, radio and TV along and as PRO for a major farming organisation I was acting as media liaison and also escorting her around the farm.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:53 pm

Catman wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

This thread is a perfect example of what you and your Tory scum mates have been up to.

I would suggest that the tone of this thread is dictated by a coarse, semi-literate comment made by a miserable apology for humankind in response to a bit of salacious rubbish written by an undistinguished writer in a downmarket red top tabloid that caters for a readership who have difficulty in understanding words of more than two syllables.

Now off you go and take your valium before matron comes round.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Didn't he have an experience with, that Dories Tory woman...The one from 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here'

jocolor 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:55 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Catman wrote:

I would suggest that the tone of this thread is dictated by a coarse, semi-literate comment made by a miserable apology for humankind in response to a bit of salacious rubbish written by an undistinguished writer in a downmarket red top tabloid that caters for a readership who have difficulty in understanding words of more than two syllables.

Now....Why didn't you reply to that one earlier!  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:01 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Personally, JD, I can't stand the bitch, er woman. She actually stood as the Tory candidate in the EU elections in my constituency and since I felt I could vote for neither her nor the dickheads that the Labour and Lib-Dems put up, I voted for a mad-as-a-box-of-frogs Natural Law Party candidate who genuinely believed he could levitate.

I think my vote was one of about seven that he got, and though I wasted my electoral right on that occasion I at least felt my honour was intact.

I can't deny that Cruella's legs (and black underwear) really were something, though.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:03 pm

Catman wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Now....Why didn't you reply to that one earlier!  Rolling Eyes 

Because I had been having dinner with my daughter and your infantile ramblings aren't sufficiently important to interfere with such pleasures. Satisfied?
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:05 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Personally, JD, I can't stand the bitch, er woman. She actually stood as the Tory candidate in the EU elections in my constituency and since I felt I could vote for neither her nor the dickheads that the Labour and Lib-Dems put up, I voted for a mad-as-a-box-of-frogs Natural Law Party candidate who genuinely believed he could levitate.

I think my vote was one of about seven that he got, and though I wasted my electoral right on that occasion I at least felt my honour was intact.

I can't deny that Cruella's legs (and black underwear) really were something, though.

::alahoo:: lol! 

A real way with words Ed!!, that post gave me a good laugh!

....natural law party levitator!!, oh ffs !! ..well he was a better choice for you than the rest at least!

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:12 pm

Catman wrote:Didn't he have an experience with, that Dories Tory woman...The one from 'I'm a celebrity get me out of here'

jocolor 

Nadine Dorries is my Westminster MP, and very good she was before her silly stunt damaged her reputation.

Currie was standing as an EU parliamentary candidate in the region which includes my constituency.

I appreciate that the difference may be a little difficult for you to comprehend.

For the record, I once also arranged a visit for Blair when he was the Leader of the Opposition and took great delight in seeing him step in a pile of sh*t conveniently left by a rather large Friesian cow. Very apt, considering the sh*t that he subsequently got the country into.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next