NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

+7
nicko
Raggamuffin
veya_victaous
Original Quill
Eilzel
SEXY MAMA
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 5 Empty If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Apparently homosexuality is a sin - if you put a certain spin on the bible texts.

Yet it is claimed god is all powerful.

If he is all powerful why did he create homosexuality?

If he is all powerful why does he refuse to help those who believe that interpretation of the bible when they beg him to help them change?

Surely the evidence is that if god does exist he is one sadistic bugger.

Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 5 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:40 am

So Jesus... (or Joshua more likely)
just another monotheist terrorist...

Seems to be the way with these damn monotheists  ::dedhrs::
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 5 Empty Re: If god is all powerful why does he allow sin?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:49 am

veya_victaous wrote:So Jesus... (or Joshua more likely)
just another monotheist terrorist...

Seems to be the way with these damn monotheists  ::dedhrs::

It is interesting that many Christians evade these points Veya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:31 am

Its not easy to understand without the help of the Holy spirit, believers have the Holy spirit . Its pointless trying to understand the word of God when all you have is your own self righteousness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:34 am

Maine coon lover wrote:Its not easy to understand without the help of the Holy spirit, believers have the Holy spirit . Its pointless trying to understand the word of God when all you have is your own self righteousness

Again a copout answer, as I was raised a Christian and once firmly believed also, so to say I do not understand is complete gobbledygook. What you are unable to do is look at something as objectionable and that is your own failing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:35 am

Hf is smashing it up

It's ALWAYS hilarious watching atheists waffling on about religious theology

Bizarre that people not to believe in god spend so much time talking about him

It's almost like they HAVE to dismantle him to justify their disbelief

:D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:37 am

smelly_bandit wrote:Hf is smashing it up

Ah the old famous counter that backs the poster but not any of the debate, priceless

Quite happy for you to attempt to say otherwise to my last post to him:

Again woefully incorrect, as Jesus knew his death was not the end did he not if we use the stories of the bible, where as many soldiers do not. Thus Jesus even had reservations also about having to die, yet still went through this knowing he would according to the bible resurrect. A soldier does not have that luxury or countless other people that sacrifice themselves for others. thus the soldier or whoever willingly sacrifices themselves would be more noble..

The Jews did not kill him either, the Romans executed him, the Jews wanted him dead for Blasphemy according to the bible, which in this time Jews could put to death people for such crimes, but they never did and they handed him over to the Romans for sedition. Thus it I suspect whether the Jews made any such claim over him, as they had power to act on those within their own law. What we do know from the accounts does show Jesus in a different light though, some things stand out.

For example Jesus was followed by disciples with clear reference to Zealots, we have first of all Simon the Zealot and Barjona

And Jesus answered and said to him, Blessed are you, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood has not revealed it to you, but my Father which is in heaven.

Barjona is a derivation in Aramaic for "outlaw" another term applied to Zealots. We have Judas Iscariot, the Latin of which was "sicarius" or someone who is apt with a knife another Roman reference to Zealots.

Also why did Jesus tell his apostles to equip swords in anticipation of any trouble? All point to the fact of Jesus himself being a Zelaot or at least some of his closet followers being zealots. Thus with also claiming to be a King would be a direct threat to Roman rule, hence why executed by the Romans. So it is a common mistake of which you provide amble example of claiming the Jews killed Jesus, showing again you do not read your own works

So again show me any of the commandments he changed?

He never did and even worse is what you follow today is more off the back of the views of Paul than it is of the teachings of Jesus which is the Christianity that people in the main follow today .

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:18 am

@maine coon
Sorry but the words of man cannot possibly describe the divine.
Even if there is god(s) there is no way beings of such magnitude could be accurately portrayed but of deficient means of mortal communication.

If god is all powerful why does he allow sin? - Page 5 Didjeridoo-Dreamtime
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:35 am

PhilDidge wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:Its not easy to understand without the help of the Holy spirit, believers have the Holy spirit . Its pointless trying to understand the word of God when all you have is your own self righteousness

Again a copout answer, as I was raised a Christian and once firmly believed also, so to say I do not understand is complete gobbledygook. What you are unable to do is look at something as objectionable and that is your own failing!

You were raised as Christian - that means nothing it certainly doesn't make you an expert

From what I've seen didge, you've never picked up a bible in your life and instead rely on websites like the evil bible.com for the soundbites that form the bulk of your arguments

When you're pressured to go in depth and expand your argument you either divert the conversation or you simply repeat your post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:41 am

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

You were raised as Christian - that means nothing it certainly doesn't make you an expert

From what I've seen didge, you've never picked up a bible in your life and instead rely on websites like the evil bible.com for the soundbites that form the bulk of your arguments

When you're pressured to go in depth and expand your argument you either divert the conversation or you simply repeat your post

agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:58 am

Yes! I like that last bit. It's what I think too - either that or they're determined to convinced those with faith to lose their faith.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:13 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes! I like that last bit. It's what I think too - either that or they're determined to convinced those with faith to lose their faith.

OR get a better one  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue  tongue
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:18 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

agree with you , must be because they are jealous of people with faith its all it can be

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:20 am

@maine coon
LOLZ that better be addressed at didge  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I will defend the Rainbow Serpent Against any Foray Didge may wish to make against the Dreaming  Suspect

::=|Q::  ::=|Q::  ::=|Q::

Last edited by veya_victaous on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:26 am

Maine coon lover wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

agree with you , must be because they are jealous of people with faith its all it can be

Yes. I have made that observation myself elsewhere. They can't believe but they wish they could - something like that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:35 am

What some of our more arrogant "experts" decry as silly fiction and myth has been proven to be amazingly accurate. A group of people who can recall precise events that happened 10 000 years ago will likely be able to tell us more.

An interesting aspect of aboriginal myth is that while there are more than 400 different groups, tribes and languages of indigenous people, they all have common themes within their mythological history. Not only do almost all of them feature a variation of the “rainbow serpent” as a cultural hero

the aborigines are not the only people to have a “rainbow serpent” in their Mythology. The rainbow serpent is also known to various african tribes or the african Bantu religion. In fact, maybe it is no coincidence that Harvard scientist Wade Davis book on Haitan Voodoo and Secret Societies of the West Indies (which originate in Africa) is called "The Serpent and The Rainbow". Neither would it be the only account that somehow associates human origins with Serpents. We are reminded of the ancient biblical tale of the serpent in the garden of Eden, ancient Chinese tails of flying dragons, ancient germanic tales referring to the “Lindwurm” which, according to mythology was a flying dragon who shaped the earth, or even of the ancient egyptian tale called “The Shipwrecked sailor” which refers to a beautiful garden that sunk in a flood after being inhabited by very colorful serpents. An excerpt from this ancient egyptian text:

"Suddenly I heard a noise as of thunder, which I thought to be that of a wave of the sea. The trees shook, and the earth was moved. I uncovered my face, and I saw that a serpent drew near. He was thirty cubits long, and his beard greater than two cubits; his body was as overlaid with gold, and his color as that of true lazuli. He coiled himself before me. "Then he opened his mouth, while that I lay on my face before him, and he said to me, "What has brought you, what has brought you, little one, what has brought you? If you say not speedily what has brought you to this isle, I will make you know yourself; as a flame you shall vanish, if you tell me not something I have not heard, or which I knew not, before you.'

When describing the serpent the ancients always referred to it with the most beautiful colours or mixes of colour.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread355829/pg1
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:04 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

Yes. I have made that observation myself elsewhere. They can't believe but they wish they could - something like that.

which is why I wont debate with phildidge , he admitted he only does it for fun so to me what's the point

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:08 am

Maine coon lover wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

which is why I wont debate with phildidge , he admitted he only does it for fun so to me what's the point

There is no point. You believe what you believe, and nobody is going to change your mind. It's why I don't talk about my faith very much on forums. I don't mind discussing religion and faith in general, but nobody is going to convince me to change my mind, so they needn't bother trying.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

There is no point. You believe what you believe, and nobody is going to change your mind. It's why I don't talk about my faith very much on forums. I don't mind discussing religion and faith in general, but nobody is going to convince me to change my mind, so they needn't bother trying.
Amen to that Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:18 am

its a well known fact that misery loves company, so I think some would love to be able to believe yet something stops them, perhaps something they do not understand, something happened in life, something in their life, sad really...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:05 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

It's almost like they HAVE to dismantle him to jus
tify their disbelief

Yep like the atheist version of a missionary

Ironic that they always moan about bible bashers knocking on their doors trying to convert them

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:41 am

So back to this Holy Spirit that you guys have and we don't- why is that, why does the Holy Spirit, and by default God, pick favourites and damn the rest?

The reason we atheists oppose religion by the way is due the problems is causes and fact they defy logic- not God btw, I'm talking specifically of religion.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:20 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

It certainly does if you knew what I had to study.

Really you think that and yet can never counter anything I post which is funny, I mean why do I know exactly what to counter with on any given points on the bible, if I as you claim use websites, I would still have to know exactly what I was using in the context of the debate, showing it is yourself that has not the first scooby dooo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maine coon lover wrote:

Nobody is going to change people of faith but if they do make ridiculous claims from within their faith then people have every right to challenge an such assertions from them.

Dibs and hubby which this other id I have reason to suspect is them also is nothing more than a poor need to back each other because they lack such conviction in their own knowledge of their own faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:25 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
smelly_bandit wrote:

Really you think that and yet can never counter anything I post which is funny, I mean why do I know exactly what to counter with on any given points on the bible, if I as you claim use websites, I would still have to know exactly what I was using in the context of the debate, showing it is yourself that has not the first scooby dooo

the points you try to make show no real understanding of the bible, even basics of covenants, I have no idea who you studied the bible with perhaps it was the mormons or perhaps there is study and real study..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:27 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

the points you try to make show no real understanding of the bible, even basics of covenants, I have no idea who you studied the bible with perhaps it was the mormons or perhaps there is study and real study..

Really, all that counter says from you is that you disagree without ever pointing out how or why, as seen you failed to answer the following after you made poor errors. That shows all you can say in return is to claim i am wrong, again quite pathetic really on your part, your multi ID in Ragamuffin and your wife
For example you claimed the Jews killed Jesus, which is utterly absurd.

So again why do I constantly show your views to be in error

here again for you

Again woefully incorrect, as Jesus knew his death was not the end did he not if we use the stories of the bible, where as many soldiers do not. Thus Jesus even had reservations also about having to die, yet still went through this knowing he would according to the bible resurrect. A soldier does not have that luxury or countless other people that sacrifice themselves for others. thus the soldier or whoever willingly sacrifices themselves would be more noble..

The Jews did not kill him either, the Romans executed him, the Jews wanted him dead for Blasphemy according to the bible, which in this time Jews could put to death people for such crimes, but they never did and they handed him over to the Romans for sedition. Thus it I suspect whether the Jews made any such claim over him, as they had power to act on those within their own law. What we do know from the accounts does show Jesus in a different light though, some things stand out.

For example Jesus was followed by disciples with clear reference to Zealots, we have first of all Simon the Zealot and Barjona

And Jesus answered and said to him, Blessed are you, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood has not revealed it to you, but my Father which is in heaven.

Barjona is a derivation in Aramaic for "outlaw" another term applied to Zealots. We have Judas Iscariot, the Latin of which was "sicarius" or someone who is apt with a knife another Roman reference to Zealots.

Also why did Jesus tell his apostles to equip swords in anticipation of any trouble? All point to the fact of Jesus himself being a Zelaot or at least some of his closet followers being zealots. Thus with also claiming to be a King would be a direct threat to Roman rule, hence why executed by the Romans. So it is a common mistake of which you provide amble example of claiming the Jews killed Jesus, showing again you do not read your own works

So again show me any of the commandments he changed?

He never did and even worse is what you follow today is more off the back of the views of Paul than it is of the teachings of Jesus which is the Christianity that people in the main follow today .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:29 pm

The point on commandments you have avoided like the plague in many posts, quite odd that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:29 pm

You haven't studied anything

You were once upon a time as adamant about your knowledge of Islam which you insisted taught the concept of a pantheon of gods which is polytheism

You didn't even know Islam was a monotheistic belief system and yet like now you continue to paradise yourself as an all knowing oracle

If I recall correctly you publicly admitted I was right on that occasion

The funny thing is that your knowledge of Christianity as shown by your shallow arguments is even worse than your knowledge of Islam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:31 pm

smelly_bandit wrote:You haven't studied anything

You were once upon a time as adamant about your knowledge of Islam which you insisted taught the concept of a pantheon of gods which is polytheism

You didn't even know Islam was a monotheistic belief system and yet like now  you continue to paradise yourself as an all knowing oracle

If I recall correctly you publicly admitted I was right on that occasion

The funny thing is that your knowledge of Christianity as shown by your shallow arguments is even worse than your knowledge of Islam

Yes i have being raised a catholic

Again all you can counter with is to claim I have not with not being able to counter my points not only in Christianity but also Islam, showing you are the student in every debate

So again my points still stand not countered and all you are coming out is with verbal crap as seen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:32 pm

Plus you were the idiot smelly who claims the OT does not count.

That one was priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:36 pm

PhilDidge wrote:Plus you were the idiot smelly who claims the OT does not count.

That one was priceless

i don't think smelly said that at all but the OT reveals what has to come and much of it was it's specific time and of cause the old laws were fulfilled, so in a way smelly is quite right but i'm sure you missed that point completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:39 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:Plus you were the idiot smelly who claims the OT does not count.

That one was priceless

i don't think smelly said that at all but the OT reveals what has to come and much of it was it's specific time and of cause the old laws were fulfilled, so in a way smelly is quite right but i'm sure you missed that point completely.

No he argued that there is Christian Bibles without the OT, which there is but using this as a bases that this scripture is not required by Christians, even though as stated within the NT Jesus did not come to change the law or the fact the Prophets of the Old Testament hold also great meaning to Christianity.

What he was doing was trying poorly to excuse violence in the OT also stupidly thinking there is no violence or bad in the NT

That is his poor limited knowledge on Christianity, just like yours where again you fail to acknowledge your errors or answer my post

Tad easy for me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:42 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

No he argued that there is Christian Bibles without the OT, which there is but using this as a bases that this scripture is not required by Christians, even though as stated within the NT Jesus did not come to change the law or the fact the Prophets of the Old Testament hold also great meaning to Christianity.

What he was doing was trying poorly to excuse violence in the OT also stupidly thinking there is no violence or bad in the NT

That is his poor limited knowledge on Christianity, just like yours where again you fail to acknowledge your errors or answer my post

Tad easy for me    

the Gideons among other produce NT bibles, it is not an attempt to excuse the OT violence at all but you must remember when Jesus fulfilled the law things changed greatly, as you have been told countless times many things of the old testament were for that specific time and place and not meant for all time such as the need for animal sacrifice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:44 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

What he was doing was trying poorly to excuse violence in the OT also stupidly thinking there is no violence or bad in the NT,

Tad easy for me    

the Gideons among other produce NT bibles, it is not an attempt to excuse the OT violence at all but you must remember when Jesus fulfilled the law things changed greatly, as you have been told countless times many things of the old testament were for that specific time and place and not meant for all time such as the need for animal sacrifice.

You miss the context of the previous debates, clearly as seen he tried to excuse having to follow any of the Old testament based on Non-OT bibles and thus would not be a Christian in the eyes of Jesus according to the scriptures

Well I am waiting for you still to show me what commandments he changed.

I can show you plenty his followers changed, but what laws did Jesus change?

Still think the Jews killed him also?

You keep avoiding that gaff you made, why is that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:01 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

You miss the context of the previous debates, clearly as seen he tried to excuse having to follow any of the Old testament based on Non-OT bibles and thus would not be a Christian in the eyes of Jesus according to the scriptures

he changed the need for the believer to follow the ten commanments in regards to salvation, he changed the need for animal sacrifice, he stated the two commands that are important..

the OT is not necessaary in regards to the NT believer as the new covenant given through Grace stops the need for the OT rules for salvation, so Smelly is quite right, this is very basic theology, i would have thought you would have known this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:04 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

he changed the need for the believer to follow the ten commanments in regards to salvation, he changed the need for animal sacrifice, he stated the two commands that are important..
 ://?roflmao?/: Really show me the verses that state to change the laws or do you need more time to phone a friend?

the OT is not necessaary in regards to the NT believer as the new covenant given through Grace stops the need for the OT rules for salvation, so Smelly is quite right, this is very basic theology, i would have thought you would have known this.
Hilarious and also balderdash as nowhere does Jesus state that either that the OT is not necessary. I seriously love how Born agains just make it up as they go along

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:So back to this Holy Spirit that you guys have and we don't- why is that, why does the Holy Spirit, and by default God, pick favourites and damn the rest?

The reason we atheists oppose religion by the way is due the problems is causes and fact they defy logic- not God btw, I'm talking specifically of religion.

When you accept Jesus you have the Holy spirit none believers do not have the Holy spirit . God does not have favourites but his word is very clear believe on his Son and you will be saved .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Maine coon lover wrote:
Eilzel wrote:So back to this Holy Spirit that you guys have and we don't- why is that, why does the Holy Spirit, and by default God, pick favourites and damn the rest?

When you accept Jesus you have the Holy spirit none believers do not have the Holy spirit . God does not have favourites but his word is very clear believe on his Son and you will be saved .

But I once did accept, so what happened to my Holy spirit?
Has he popped off for a pint?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:26 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

://?roflmao?/: Really show me the verses that state to change the laws or do you need more time to phone a friend?

Hilarious and also balderdash as nowhere does Jesus state that either that the OT is not necessary. I seriously love how Born agains just make it up as they go along

my goodness, can anyone lend me some crayons, i really think pictures would help didge understand..

Until Jesus came the law was the standard that believers were given to attain for their salvation, when Jesus came, he fulfilled the law, Grace was the new covenant, with the free gift of righteousness or right standing with God coming with that, instead of the standing by the law they received their standing through the son and his righteousness..

so as you see the OT laws were the standard for believers but now grace through Jesus is the standard, thats the NT, do you see how that changed, clever isn't it, but the law still exists for non believers as the standard God will judge them by..

why do you think the bible says you are dead to the law..and you were once slaves to the law but now you are slaves to righteousness...

in the OT it was required to take a sacrifice to the high priest for sins, the high priest would check the sacrifice for blemishes, notice he didn't check the person who brought the sacrifice, the person who brought the sacrifice would touch the animal, the sins of the person transferred to the animal, the innocence of the animal transferred to the person...

In the NT through Jesus, jesus becomes the perfect sacrifice once and for all for sin, it doesn't have to be repeated every year, once for all people for all time..

can you see that is different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:28 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

my goodness, can anyone lend me some crayons, i really think pictures would help didge understand..
No counter utter waffle

Until Jesus came the law was the standard that believers were given to attain for their salvation, when Jesus came, he fulfilled the law, Grace was the new covenant, with the free gift of righteousness or right standing with God coming with that, instead of the standing by the law they received their standing through the son and his righteousness..
So no laws changed

so as you see the OT laws were the standard for believers but now grace through Jesus is the standard, thats the NT, do you see how that changed, clever isn't it, but the law still exists for non believers as the standard God will judge them by..
So no laws changed

why do you think the bible says you are dead to the law..and you were once slaves to the law but now you are slaves to righteousness...
So no laws changed

in the OT it was required to take a sacrifice to the high priest for sins, the high priest would check the sacrifice for blemishes, notice he didn't check the person who brought the sacrifice, the person who brought the sacrifice would touch the animal, the sins of the person transferred to the animal, the innocence of the animal transferred to the person...
Where is the law on this and where is the new law introduced?

In the NT  through Jesus, jesus becomes the perfect sacrifice once and for all for sin, it doesn't have to be repeated every year, once for all people for all time..

Nope as seen you gave a load of waffle from your preacher, which I knew you would go skulking to and fail to answer a single law that has been changed by Jesus

try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:37 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

No counter utter waffle

So no laws changed

So no laws changed

So no laws changed

Where is the law on this and where is the new law introduced?

In the NT  through Jesus, jesus becomes the perfect sacrifice once and for all for sin, it doesn't have to be repeated every year, once for all people for all time..

Nope as seen you gave a load of waffle from your preacher, which I knew you would go skulking to and fail to answer a single law that has been changed by Jesus

try again

so the believer is now saved by Grace not the law is that a change or not...ddderrrr

animal sacrifice no longer required...change or not...derrrrrr

you reaally are special and no nothing about the bible.. :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:41 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

try again

so the believer is now saved by Grace not the law is that a change or not...ddderrrr

animal sacrifice no longer required...change or not...derrrrrr

you reaally are special and no nothing about the bible.. :D 

What law was changed?

Again show which laws and what verses to corroborate your claim from the old to the new.

Quite simple really, do you need to catch up with your preacher for some more answers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:54 pm

HF your arrogance regarding reading and understanding the Bible is overwhelming. You alone cannot claim to have full understanding of scripture above all others; and even as you do it is meaningless with so many claiming the same, to name a few: Anglicans, Catholics, Methodists, Baptists, Evangelical Pentecostals, Lutherans etc all claim as you do to understand how to live a life as God intends according to your book, and there are even disagreements among those individual variations. You don't have a better understanding than a Methodist (to take just one) nor they than you. All those variations show up however is just how self contradictory your book is and must be. Sorry but yours us a lousy corner to be fighting here Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:57 pm

Eilzel wrote:HF your arrogance regarding reading and understanding the Bible is overwhelming. You alone cannot claim to have full understanding of scripture above all others; and even as you do it is meaningless with so many claiming the same, to name a few: Anglicans, Catholics, Methodists, Baptists, Evangelical Pentecostals, Lutherans etc all claim as you do to understand how to live a life as God intends according to your book, and there are even disagreements among those individual variations. You don't have a better understanding than a Methodist (to take just one) nor they than you. All those variations show up however is just how self contradictory your book is and must be. Sorry but yours us a lousy corner to be fighting here Smile

My goodness no, i will never fully understand God's word and i would never claim too but basic tenets of my faith are totally different and some clearly show no basic understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:58 pm

Eilzel wrote:HF your arrogance regarding reading and understanding the Bible is overwhelming. You alone cannot claim to have full understanding of scripture above all others; and even as you do it is meaningless with so many claiming the same, to name a few: Anglicans, Catholics, Methodists, Baptists, Evangelical Pentecostals, Lutherans etc all claim as you do to understand how to live a life as God intends according to your book, and there are even disagreements among those individual variations. You don't have a better understanding than a Methodist (to take just one) nor they than you. All those variations show up however is just how self contradictory your book is and must be. Sorry but yours us a lousy corner to be fighting here Smile

I suppose I can lay off, he has had a hard few days.

There was a point to all this though which I will see if he can figure out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:01 pm

PhilDidge wrote:

please carry on, i enjoy seeing just how stupid you always look didge..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:08 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

What where I just made you look so, when you claimed all sins were forgiven to then say they were not.

Mate try and understand why I did this, it may help you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:14 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

What where I just made you look so, when you claimed all sins were forgiven to then say they were not.

re read my answer just because you are to dumb to understand it does not make it so... :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:32 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

re read my answer just because you are to dumb to understand it does not make it so... :D 

Epic fail, you stated clearly god forgives sins then will not forgive a sin, to then confuse yourself, if the sin of not believing in him is not forgiven, then not all sins are forgiven.
That is plain for a simpleton even like you.
This is why people who die not believing in him according to the scriptures are sent to hell because they are not forgiven, otherwise all would go to heaven dummy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:33 pm

PhilDidge wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Epic fail, you stated clearly god forgives sins then will not forgive a sin, to then confuse yourself, if the sin of not believing in him is not forgiven, then  not all sins are forgiven.
This is why people who die not believing in him according to the scriptures are sent to hell because they are not forgiven, otherwise all would go to heaven dummy.

Again if God can forgive any sin if you believe on Him, how can any sin be unforgivable.... :/pwn://: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:35 pm

heavenly father wrote:
PhilDidge wrote:

Epic fail, you stated clearly god forgives sins then will not forgive a sin, to then confuse yourself, if the sin of not believing in him is not forgiven, then  not all sins are forgiven.

Again if God can forgive any sin if you believe on Him, how can any sin be unforgivable.... :/pwn://: 

Who said about believing in him?

You said all sins are forgiven, that means all sins, not if you are a believer or not, thus either sins can be forgiven or some cannot.
Clearly if you do not believe your sins are not forgiven

That shows you why you have no idea what you are talking about and clearly making me laugh my pants off

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next