NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The red hat is powerful.

Go down

The red hat is powerful. Empty The red hat is powerful.

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:05 am

A man allegedly pulled a gun on a couple wearing “Make America Great Again” hats at Sam’s Club, threatening, “It’s a good day for you to die.”

On Monday, James Phillips, 57, of Cottontown, Tennessee, entered a not-guilty plea in court for first-degree wanton endangerment after purportedly harassing customers at the discount store in Bowling Green, Kentucky, reported WBKO.

Terry Pierce told WNKY that he and his wife Cherrie were shopping at Sam’s Club on Saturday night wearing MAGA hats when Phillips made an explicit gesture toward them. Cherrie called after Phillips, “Hey did you flip me off?” and he admitted it because of the “hats you’ve got on.”

“Next thing I know, he drew a .40 caliber and stuck it into my face,” Terry told WNKY. “He told me, ‘This is a good day for you to die.'”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-allegedly-pulls-gun-couple-wearing-maga-hats-sams-club-good-day-die-223638668.html?ncid=facebook_yahoonewsf_akfmevaatca&fbclid=IwAR0yT9EpPtW0l7JQnOW6IQVdasZ8fW5UmA2GZKUvS7vYFIFI5FV2BS2Yewk
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

The red hat is powerful. Empty Re: The red hat is powerful.

Post by Maddog Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:33 am

This made me think of the Lurker fella. Shocked
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down