NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the liberal left have so much to pay for

Go down

the liberal left have so much to pay for  Empty the liberal left have so much to pay for

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:21 pm

Migrant who raped and killed EU official's daughter and lied that he was an 'unaccompanied minor' is between 22 and 29 years old, dental checks prove

A migrant who raped and killed an EU official's daughter and lied that he was an 'unaccompanied minor' is between 22 and 29 years old, dental checks have proved.

Hussein Khavari ambushed 19-year-old medical student Maria Ladenburger in Freiberg in October last year before raping her and drowning her in a river.

Today, a dental expert appeared to have wrecked his hopes of escaping with a lighter sentence by showing with 'near certainty' that Khavari was 25. The bogus Afghan refugee originally claimed to be just 17.

Speaking at Khavari's trial on Tuesday, research scientist Ursula Wittwer-Backofen revealed her analysis of his upper right canine tooth.

The tooth was removed eight months before he attacked the teenager.

He kept the tooth as some sort of souvenir and on Tuesday it became exhibit A in the courtroom in Freiburg, southern Germany, where he has been standing trial for the past two months for the crime.

Precisely speaking, said Mrs. Wittwer-Backofen his true age is with 99.7% probability between 22.05 and 29.55 years, but that she was certain he was 25.

This means when he is sentenced for Maria's murder he can expert no leniency for his age but a mandatory life sentence.

He had earlier testified that on the night of the killing he was so drunk he was ejected from a bar and left alone by his friends in town.

He claims he accidentally came across Maria who shouted out as she fell from her bicycle

He said he pressed her mouth shut then choked her with a scarf and put her unconscious into the water.

'When I saw how pretty she was, I wanted to have sex with her,' he said, but claims he was too drunk.

He broke down in court and added: 'I want to apologize to the family of Maria'.

Reading from a statement he went on: 'I beg your pardon. I want to apologise to the family of Maria. I wish I could undo it. What I have done, I am sad for from the bottom of my heart '.

Prosecutors dispute his account of the murder and say he planned it beforehand.

Khavari ended a life rich in potential and polarised a nation struggling to adapt to over a million refugees in its midst.

It was learned after his arrest that he had been arrested and sentenced to ten years for attempted murder in Corfu in 2013 before coming to Germany seeking refuge in 2015 as an 'unaccompanied minor.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5058517/Dental-checks-prove-age-migrant-drowned-student.html

Back to top Go down

the liberal left have so much to pay for  Empty Re: the liberal left have so much to pay for

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:22 pm

be proud of yourselves lefties

your compassion for innocent minors does you justice

Back to top Go down

the liberal left have so much to pay for  Empty Re: the liberal left have so much to pay for

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:59 pm

Sorry, Smelly, I just posted this same bit of news before I saw this.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:07 pm

its ok im sure eddie will amalgamate it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:55 pm

the liberal left have so much to pay for  Fb_img34

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:03 pm

Why does smelly always think this is down to Liberalism?

Does he even know what Liberalism is?

Does he know what Illiberalism is?

Lets see?

Is there anything smelly likes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:10 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:be proud of yourselves lefties

your compassion for innocent minors does you justice

So one evil person who happen to be a migrant commits a horrendus crime and this is a reason to stop all people coming in to the UK?

Condemn the crime and the criminal.

It seems smelly was berating people making things political and he has just made this crime political

How odd

Yes condemn the criminal, but you think this will stop the rape of women and men?

Or are you using rape as a means to spout your hateful bullshit?

I mean what are you going to do smell?

Stop all people entering this country?

Those on holiday?

Those within the transport industry?

You see, this is why braindead racists like you, use victims of crimes to spout your hate, in order to promote a view people should not be allowed into this country. As if this will stop rape happening. 
Man alive, are you an idiot to think that will.

When thousands or women and men are raped by British people

This countries needs mirgation, the fact that you use a small level of crime to argue against people coming here is essetenially dumb and ignorant.

No true Liberal backs criminals.

I mean there is 7 million foreign born people in this country

Why does he ignore the fact many are law abiding citizens in this country?

Why does he ignore many work and pay their taxes?

You see smelly is an illiberal and as seen presents a failed argument

What next, is he going to stop all people entering the UK with trade and as holiday makers?

Hence the idiocy of his view points.

I mean the funniest aspect of his argument, is that he would have never been allowed in this country, if we used his arguments on migrants.

Go figure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down