NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a conundrum for the liberal left

+4
eddie
Eilzel
'Wolfie
Ben Reilly
8 posters

Go down

a conundrum for the liberal left  Empty a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Neo-Nazi and National Front organiser comes out as gay and reveals his Jewish heritage as he quits far right

A Neo-Nazi and National Front organiser has today revealed his Jewish heritage and come out as gay as he quits the far right.

White supremacist Kevin Wilshaw today opened up about his violent past after being involved with the far right his whole life.

The well-known National Front organiser in the 1980s was still active earlier this year when he would speak at events.

But speaking on Channel 4 News he explains for the first time why he is publicly disowning the movement and that he was subjected to abuse because he is gay.

Former National Front organiser Kevin Wilshaw was still active earlier this year when he would speak at events

He also revealed he is of Jewish heritage despite being a Neo-Nazi and shared a number of his secrets on the programme.

Mr Wilshaw said: 'On one or two occasions in the recent past I've actually been the recipient of the very hatred of the people I want to belong to.

'If you're gay it is acceptable in society but with these group of people it's not acceptable, and I found on one or two occasions when I was suspected of being gay I was subjected to abuse.'

He admitted that being a gay Nazi - with a Jewish background - is a contradiction of what he has spoken about for the best part of 40 years.

He added: 'It's a terribly selfish thing to say but it's true, I saw people being abused, shouted at, spat at in the street - it's not until it's directed at you that you suddenly realise that what you're doing is wrong.

'You have other members leading National Front who are overtly gay. And nobody could see the contradiction of it that you have an overtly gay person leading a homophobic organisation, makes no sense.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4989712/Neo-Nazi-National-organiser-comes-gay.html

Back to top Go down

a conundrum for the liberal left  Empty Re: a conundrum for the liberal left

Post by Guest Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:42 pm

i wonder what the alt-left liberal hate mob of newsfix will say to this??

will they foam and froth at the mouth and condemn him??

or will we once again be treated to another showing of liberal hate mobs ever shifting principles??

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:39 am

Um ... he grew the fuck up, and good for him!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:54 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
i wonder what the alt-left liberal hate mob of newsfix will say to this??

will they foam and froth at the mouth and condemn him??

or will we once again be treated to another showing of liberal hate mobs ever shifting principles??

Rolling Eyes

As the above nonsense is composed of lies, gibberish, more lies and even more nonsense...

Smelly'MuddleHeadedWombat'Bumster than ends with a silly question that can't be answered intelligently..

What "alt.left"  ?

Why would anyone "foam and froth at the mouth and condemn him.."  ?

What "liberal hate mobs"  ?

scratch
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:04 am

Sounds to me like he was a racist geranium who only stopped being a racist geranium when he realised what it felt like to be discriminated against. I have no sympathy for him and would be concerned he still holds some neo-nazi views despite his disassossiation with the group. Though at least he has quit the group, which is something.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:14 am

study

A "conundrum" can be defined as a 'confusing or difficult' question;    sometimes asked for amusement or as a riddle;   often using a 'play on words' or a pun in the answer...

A problem that is difficult to deal with..  (Cambridge dictionary).

So --  
where exactly is this "conundrum" that SmellyIlliteratiBum' alludes to here  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:50 pm

Eilzel wrote:Sounds to me like he was a racist geranium who only stopped being a racist geranium when he realised what it felt like to be discriminated against. I have no sympathy for him and would be concerned he still holds some neo-nazi views despite his disassossiation with the group. Though at least he has quit the group, which is something.

but he is gay

doesn't that make him one of the golden children??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:51 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote: study

A "conundrum" can be defined as a 'confusing or difficult' question;    sometimes asked for amusement or as a riddle;   often using a 'play on words' or a pun in the answer...

So --  

had to look up the big word did you??

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:21 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Sounds to me like he was a racist geranium who only stopped being a racist geranium when he realised what it felt like to be discriminated against. I have no sympathy for him and would be concerned he still holds some neo-nazi views despite his disassossiation with the group. Though at least he has quit the group, which is something.

but he is gay

doesn't  that make him one of the golden children??

Why would it?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:44 pm

''it's not until it's directed at you that you suddenly realise that what you're doing is wrong''

really? he didn't realise before?

total twattery

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:53 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:Um ... he grew the fuck up, and good for him!

Quite.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:10 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

but he is gay

Why would it?

well you seem to think that being gay is a get out of jail free card for everything

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:11 pm

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:Um ... he grew the fuck up, and good for him!

Quite.

what about nick griffin??

does he get a second chance??

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

but he is gay

Why would it?

well you seem to think that being gay is a get out of jail free card for everything

Erm, no I don't. You just make it up as you go along, don't you.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:12 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote: study

So --  

had to look up the big word did you??

Arrow

I already knew the usual meanings of the word...

I'm just wondering if there's a minor or secondary or rarely used meaning out there somewhere, that could in any way make your idiotic question a genuine "conundrum"..

Nope, sorry SmellyTwatBum', still can't find anything there.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

but he is gay

no twat for brains we judge people on their words and deeds, not their sexual orientation

this is why you have no clue, you can't fathom not judging someone of some minor irrelevant aspect like sexuality or skin color
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:29 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

There's the get out of jail card

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:32 am

veya_victaous wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

but he is gay

no twat for brains we judge people on their words and deeds, not their sexual orientation

this is why you have no clue, you can't fathom not judging someone of some minor irrelevant aspect  like sexuality or skin color

Well BLM are a black domestic terrorist and supremacist movement that bases its own actions and words on their skin colour so we must condemn them both for their actions and for being black since both are inseparable

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:36 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You are so full of crap, smelly. Do you even understabd what you're saying sometimes?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:47 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

You are so full of crap, smelly. Do you even understabd what you're saying sometimes?

I always understand what I'm saying, your problem is you don't understand I'm thinking  3-4 responses ahead paving the path I want you to take.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:56 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I always understand what I'm saying, your problem is you don't understand I'm thinking  3-4 responses ahead  paving the path I want you to take.

Ah there's that ego stroking again. Please do yourself a favour and find sonething fulling outside of forum posturing. You aren't as clever as you think you are, and while you are clever enough to avoid outright breaking rules, I'm seriously considering begging Ben to make your boringly inane circular arguments a banning offense Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:06 am

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I always understand what I'm saying, your problem is you don't understand I'm thinking  3-4 responses ahead  paving the path I want you to take.

Ah there's that ego stroking again. Please do yourself a favour and find sonething fulling outside of forum posturing. You aren't as clever as you think you are, and while you are clever enough to avoid outright breaking rules, I'm seriously considering begging Ben to make your boringly inane circular arguments a banning offense Laughing

You want to ban me because you don't like my arguments??

I don't think you'd have to beg him or any other mod too hard to change the rules, I meanevery time you lot speak to me it normally goes along the lines of "abandon your argument or we will ban you"

Why do you think I don't post /stop posting on threads where Ben and LF post??

Now I suppose I will have to add you to the list.

Guess I'll just have to start talking to myself

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:12 pm

You do that. Problem with you is you just talk rubbish and every other sentence is self congratulation. If you aren't going to discuss points normally then do yourself and others a favour and jog off back to Flap.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Eilzel wrote:You do that. Problem with you is you just talk rubbish and every other sentence is self congratulation. If you aren't going to discuss points normally then do yourself and others a favour and jog off back to Flap.

Stench applauds himself even before posting.
It is called suffering from premature congratulation. A thing Stench knows all about.
I guess most women he goes with want it to finish asap.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

I don't think you'd have to beg him or any other mod too hard to change the rules, I meanevery time you lot speak to me it normally goes along the lines of "abandon your argument or we will ban you"

It might come as news to you, but you are doing that already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:48 pm

Eilzel wrote:You do that. Problem with you is you just talk rubbish and every other sentence is self congratulation. If you aren't going to discuss points normally then do yourself and others a favour and jog off back to Flap.

Well that's your opinion

Others on here will think I talk sense

It would seem I'm at somewhat of a disadvantage when personal feelings dictates forum policy, seems I'm doomed either way no matter what I say or don't say.

Why don't you just come out and say which rule I've broken or what it is I've done wrong

Have I attacked you the way Wolfe and Andy attack me with every post? (with impunity)

Have I been rude or impolite to you??

Have I sworn at you??

As far as I can tell elizel, the only thing I've done wrong is challenge your principles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Well that's your opinion

It would seem I'm at somewhat of a disadvantage when personal feelings dictates forum policy, seems I'm doomed either way no matter what I say or don't say.

Why don't you just come out and say which rule I've broken or what it is I've done wrong

Have I attacked you the way Wolfe and Andy attack me with every post? (with impunity)

Have I sworn at you??

As far as I can tell elizel, the only thing I've done wrong is challenge your principles.

Did I say you'd broken a rule? No. But if you want to make it easy then please, be my guest Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Laughing

More self-delusional self-adoration from one of the stupidest racist dolts to yet visit NewsFix...

Considers himself that far superior to everyone else on here, yet doesn't realise just how stupidly ignorant he comes across..

If he is really so smart, what's the demented little Floptard doing telegrahing his attempted "piss_takes" so often like this  ?

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:17 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

a conundrum for the liberal left  3489511464

"Talking to (yourself)" is something you should be quite used to by now, SmellyWottaLoserBumsy...

Another trait that you and some of your fellow Floptards have in common..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:27 pm

Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well that's your opinion

Have I sworn at you??

Did I say you'd broken a rule? No. But if you want to make it easy then please, be my guest Wink

Do I need to make it easy for you??

You hold all the power. If you choose to ban me you will ban me regardless. I can't stop you, all I can do is try and avoid you.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I've not seen one moderator say that to you (yet) and I can also tell you that unless a poster breaks the rules then they don't get banned.

No one gets banned for an opinion so I suggest you stop hiding behind excuses and debate with the people you're scared of.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:50 pm

eddie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

I've not seen one moderator say that to you (yet) and I can also tell you that unless a poster breaks the rules then they don't get banned.

No one gets banned for an opinion so I suggest you stop hiding behind excuses and debate with the people you're scared of.

its not "scared" its "survival"

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:54 pm

You're talking out of your arse.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Well BLM are a black domestic  terrorist and  supremacist movement ...

a conundrum for the liberal left  922dea00744f69d3e7394c23b66dff13

I know nowt about BLM but I know that it is in the interests of the alt right to have them branded as a terrorist organisation just because of the words and actions of a few crazy elements on the fringes of the group.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:21 pm

eddie wrote:You're talking out of your arse.

I submit to your better judgement of course

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:23 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well BLM are a black domestic  terrorist and  supremacist movement ...

a conundrum for the liberal left  922dea00744f69d3e7394c23b66dff13

I know nowt about BLM but I know that it is in the interests of the alt right to have them branded as a terrorist organisation just because of the words and actions of a few crazy elements on the fringes of the group.

Yeah that's like saying you don't know anything about the nazi's but think the jews are making up lies about them because it's in their interest

If you don't know anything about it then your opinion doesn't matter since it's not informed

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:29 pm

You claimed they were a proscribed terrorist organisation and you tried to pass it off as fact.

YOU LIED, end of. king

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:34 pm

Jules wrote:You claimed they were a proscribed terrorist organisation and you tried to pass it off as fact.

YOU LIED, end of.  king

No you lied

I didn't say they were officially proscribed

That was just me labeling them a terrorist group like people label trump a racist

Just opinion, calm down and read what people say it will help with the looking like a fool situation you currently find yourself in

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:47 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:You claimed they were a proscribed terrorist organisation and you tried to pass it off as fact.

YOU LIED, end of.  king

No you lied

That was just me labeling them a terrorist group like people label trump a racist

Just opinion, calm down and read what people say it will help with the looking like a fool situation you currently find yourself in

Rolling Eyes

Facts :
Smelly is a liar
Smelly is a racist
Smelly is a fascist
Smelly is a fantasist

Lies :
Any old shit that Smelly spouts..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:52 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

YOU LIED, end of.  king

No you lied

You did.

Cos the label ''terrorist group'' can only be proscribed.

Just like certain drugs can only be prescribed. 

To say a group is a terror group automatically means you are saying it's been officially proscribed.

Get it?

You will, if you switch your brain on!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:06 am

It's no use pretending that this label is exactly the same as calling someone sexist/ homophobic/racist.
It is a formal, official description.
Not a description that any two-bit troll can just casually toss at any group he dislikes.

The label is a gamechanger, with huge consequences.
It means a group immediately loses its right to exist.
Dead easy to see how that would appeal to someone like you.  Wink

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:27 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

No you lied

You did.

To say a group is a terror group automatically means you are saying it's been officially proscribed.

Get it?

So if I said I'm the king of England that makes its so??

I bet you're on number 1 in the speedial list for all Nigerian conmen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Jules wrote:

You did.

Get it?

Dammit, you mean those Nigerian cold callers have been lying to me all this time?  affraid
But, but, but they sounded so sincere, I feel so cheated. Sad

Listen, Mr banndit, you ought to switch off your 'puter and go shake your tail feathers. It will improve your mood and curb your obsessions > > >

---------------------------

Before you do that, go to the bathroom, lock the door  and erm... release all the tension in your tense muscles, Tommy will give you some tips, he's discussed this with us. Suspect

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:14 pm

Jules wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Dammit, you mean those Nigerian cold callers have been lying to me all this time?  affraid
But, but, but they sounded so sincere, I feel so cheated. Sad

Listen, Mr banndit, you ought to switch off your 'puter and go shake your tail feathers. It will improve your mood and curb your obsessions > > >

---------------------------

Before you do that, go to the bathroom, lock the door  and erm... release all the tension in your tense muscles, Tommy will give you some tips, he's discussed this with us. Suspect

You should moderate your tone in light of all the allegations if sexual harassment flying around.

A sensitive soul like me might just take your suggestion as verbal rape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:34 pm

Jules... what are you saying that I've 'discussed'...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

wanking by the sounds of it

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:31 pm

Wasn't me!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:47 pm

gelico wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

wanking by the sounds of it

Shocked

whats that???

jules wants me to wank for her??

and there i was thinking it was only Hollywood who had sexual predators.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down