NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCH: GOLD STAR WIDOW REVEALS THE TOUCHING PHONE CALL FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED

+3
Syl
'Wolfie
Andy
7 posters

Go down

WATCH: GOLD STAR WIDOW REVEALS THE TOUCHING PHONE CALL FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED Empty WATCH: GOLD STAR WIDOW REVEALS THE TOUCHING PHONE CALL FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED

Post by Guest Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:21 pm

This week, the left-wing media tried to attack our President by twisting his comments to a Gold Star Widow who lost her husband in Niger just a couple weeks ago.

Although the video below is not his phone call to the aforementioned widow, a different Gold Star widow released the phone call she received from President Trump this April, and it was an incredibly genuine and touching call.

It’s his comments in the video below that make us not believe anything the Democratic Congresswoman has been saying about that phone call this week.

Watch below:

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-gold-star-mother-reveals-touching-phone-call-president-trump-son-died/

Back to top Go down

WATCH: GOLD STAR WIDOW REVEALS THE TOUCHING PHONE CALL FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED Empty Re: WATCH: GOLD STAR WIDOW REVEALS THE TOUCHING PHONE CALL FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED

Post by Andy Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:05 pm

Fake news.
Yawn.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

WATCH: GOLD STAR WIDOW REVEALS THE TOUCHING PHONE CALL FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED Empty Re: WATCH: GOLD STAR WIDOW REVEALS THE TOUCHING PHONE CALL FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:18 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote: This week, the left-wing media tried to attack our President by twisting his comments to a Gold Star Widow who lost her husband in Niger just a couple weeks ago.

Although the video below is not his phone call to the aforementioned widow, a different Gold Star widow released the phone call she received from President Trump this April, and it was an incredibly genuine and touching call.

It’s his comments in the video below that make us not believe anything the Democratic Congresswoman has been saying about that phone call this week.

Watch below:

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/watch-gold-star-mother-reveals-touching-phone-call-president-trump-son-died/

Arrow

What a surprise...    Not  !

A fake story, about a fake "war widow", from an alt.right/neo.nazi  propaganda site,  to counter the most disgustingly inept Prez' that the USA has yet produced..

You have really outdone yourself this time,  VoD  !

Posting up a bullshit story that insults and downplays genuine service personnel everywhere, and the tragedies and devastation that befalls the genuine widows and families..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:44 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Fake news.
Yawn.

It was a live recording - never mind your hatred cannot see past anything .

Have a really lovely day bless you .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:46 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote: This week, the left-wing media tried to attack our President by twisting his comments to a Gold Star Widow who lost her husband in Niger just a couple weeks ago.

Watch below:

Arrow

What a surprise...    Not  !

A fake story, about a fake "war widow", from an alt.right/neo.nazi  propaganda site,  to counter the most disgustingly inept Prez' that the USA has yet produced..

You have really outdone yourself this time,  VoD  !

Posting up a bullshit story that insults and downplays genuine service personnel everywhere, and the tragedies and devastation that befalls the genuine widows and families..

I heard only compliments care and kindness - sorry you never heard it too .

bless you .

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Where is the proof this story is made up?

WATCH: GOLD STAR WIDOW REVEALS THE TOUCHING PHONE CALL FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED Gold-Star-Widow-Husband-Facebook-640x481

Natasha De Alencar and her late husband Mark.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:52 pm

It isn't made up, it's lefty twats that can't believe Trump can show empathy.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:22 pm

Idea

The O/P's new 'April' story is pure bullshit...

1st paragraph is a total lie --  the alt.right/neo-nazi website blames their usual scapegoat/bogey-man "left wing media" for creating the previous story  --  yet that previous report (i.e. the genuine story from last week) was carried by such right-wing/capitalist sources as Murdoch's News Ltd., CBS and CNN..

Secondly,  one only has to look to the actual source of this new "story" --  a far-right extremist propaganda site.   Why wasn't it reported on a legitimate news site  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:55 pm

the truth will out

the lies against Trump are falling one by one

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:10 pm

I don't see the point of posting any news story up on this site because someone always calls it "fake". No point in debating anything if everything is fake.

I don't know for sure if this story is fake or not - does anyone? I'd like to know.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:59 pm

I agree eddie - plus isn't calling this widow fake insulting her dead husband ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:01 pm

Syl wrote:Where is the proof this story is made up?

WATCH: GOLD STAR WIDOW REVEALS THE TOUCHING PHONE CALL FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP AFTER HER HUSBAND DIED Gold-Star-Widow-Husband-Facebook-640x481

I guess we wouldn't really know what is fake and what isn't - but that phone call seem to be real enough to me scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:19 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

The O/P's new 'April' story is pure bullshit...

1st paragraph is a total lie --  the alt.right/neo-nazi website blames their usual scapegoat/bogey-man "left wing media" for creating the previous story  --  yet that previous report (i.e. the genuine story from last week) was carried by such right-wing/capitalist sources as Murdoch's News Ltd., CBS and CNN..

Secondly,  one only has to look to the actual source of this new "story" --  a far-right extremist propaganda site.   Why wasn't it reported on a legitimate news site  ?

Perhaps the poor widow felt it was only right to let others hear her very heartfelt an caring phone call from President Trump because of the recent report from another widow .

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:42 pm

I couldn't find any link on the internet to suggest this woman was anything but genuine....and I did look. Maybe the people who are crying fake will have better luck in backing their claims up so it doesn't just look like bad mouthing for the sake of it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:56 pm

Syl wrote:I couldn't find any link on the internet to suggest this woman was anything but genuine....and I did look. Maybe the people who are crying fake will have better luck in backing their claims up so it doesn't just look like bad mouthing for the sake of it.

agree with you .

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:04 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:

This week, the left-wing media tried to attack our President by twisting his comments to a Gold Star Widow who lost her husband in Niger just a couple weeks ago.

Watch below:

You see, in this call Trump avoided saying, He knew what he was signing up for, he asked for it!  Did you listen all the way through?  Trump actually said, I've learned...  So good, at least he is capable of not being so crass.

Incidentally, John "empty-barrel" Kelly--the precious four-star general that no one should question--was so critical of Congresswoman Frederica Wilson for being on a speaker phone.  Did you notice this widow was on the speaker phone??  No criticism for that.  Hmm...

General, do you have something to say?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:54 pm

eddie wrote:I don't see the point of posting any news story up on this site because someone always calls it "fake".  No point in debating anything if everything is fake.

I don't know for sure if this story is fake or not - does anyone? I'd like to know.

The only ones crying fake news are your lot eddie

The leftwing liberal anti trump hate mob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Watch below:

You see, in this call Trump avoided saying, He knew what he was signing up for, he asked for it!  Did you listen all the way through?  Trump actually said, I've learned...  So good, at least he is capable of not being so crass.

Incidentally, John "empty-barrel" Kelly--the precious four-star general that no one should question--was so critical of Congresswoman Frederica Wilson for being on a speaker phone.  Did you notice this widow was on the speaker phone??  No criticism for that.  Hmm...

General, do you have something to say?

I actually hand on heart do believe the words are taken the wrong way - I really believe he meant well its just unfortunate that the haters are now milking it .

I don't think President Trump said it in a way that you say he did . I see him as a kind hearted man who actually cares for you and every other American .

I noticed she was on speaker phone no problem with that I would assume she knew the call was coming and did you notice someone else in the room with her so she wanted that person to hear the conversation also . I would too if the Prime Minister called me personally - why wouldn't I - its a an honour and a kind gesture .

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:45 am

eddie wrote:
I don't see the point of posting any news story up on this site because someone always calls it "fake".  No point in debating anything if everything is fake.

Idea

If this story had appeared on a genuine news site, I might consider it to be "news"...

But it didn't. VoD's link is to an extreme right-wing propaganda site..

Therefore I call it for what it is -- yet another blatant alt.right/neo-nazi puff piece, vainly attempting to repair the Don's self-maligned reputation.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Syl wrote:Where is the proof this story is made up?

I guess we wouldn't really know what is fake and what isn't - but that phone call seem to be real enough to me scratch

And me.
I wonder if the minority who are accusing this story of being fake, so insulting the wife and dishonouring her dead soldier husband, are bright enough to realise they are insulting this young widow far more than Trump insulted the other young widow last week when his words were thoughtless and clumsy.
At least he didn't call her a liar. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:33 pm

Syl wrote:

And me.
I wonder if the minority who are accusing this story of being fake, so  insulting the wife and dishonouring her dead  soldier husband, are bright enough to realise they are insulting this young widow far more than Trump insulted the other young widow last week when his words were thoughtless and clumsy.
At least he didn't call her a liar.  Rolling Eyes

agree .

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:35 pm

VoD wrote:I actually hand on heart do believe the words are taken the wrong way - I really believe he meant well its just unfortunate that the haters are now milking it

Fine.  He should have said so, and then apologized for any misunderstanding, instead of proceeding to attack Congresswoman Wilson, close friend of the family, and the widow.  He most certainly wold have been forgiven.

Instead--already in attack mode toward former presidents Obama and Bush--he proceeded to attack Congresswoman Wilson, and then the widow.  Not very sensitive.

Interesting...all this takes place as he is attempting to build indignation over NFL football players who poignantly kneel while the national anthem is playing before a game.  

So irreverent to disrespect our flag! he claims, patriotically.  Oh...s'cuse me while I go piss on a gold star widow.

Just doesn't inspire confidence in his sincerity.  But OK...he'll be gone soon.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:22 pm

Original Quill wrote:
VoD wrote:I actually hand on heart do believe the words are taken the wrong way - I really believe he meant well its just unfortunate that the haters are now milking it

Fine.  He should have said so, and then apologized for any misunderstanding, instead of proceeding to attack Congresswoman Wilson, close friend of the family, and the widow.  He most certainly wold have been forgiven.

Instead--already in attack mode toward former presidents Obama and Bush--he proceeded to attack Congresswoman Wilson, and then the widow.  Not very sensitive.

Interesting...all this takes place as he is attempting to build indignation over NFL football players who poignantly kneel while the national anthem is playing before a game.  

So irreverent to disrespect our flag! he claims, patriotically.  Oh...s'cuse me while I go piss on a gold star widow.

I don't think he will be gone he is doing okay - its just the media and the haters who are just desperate to get rid which I don't get because he wants to make your country great again , who wouldn't want that ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I don't think he will be gone he is doing okay - its just the media and the haters who are just desperate to get rid which I don't get because he wants to make your country great again , who wouldn't want that ?

It's a bad time for paedophiles and sexual abusers in politics.  Harvey Weinstein has just been uncovered--in all the news--and Bill O'Reilly has just paid out $32-million for a sexual harassment suit.  Donald "pussy-grabber" Trump is a notorious child molester.  http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/donald-trump-accused-of-rape-and-depraved-sex-acts-in-civil-lawsuit-7750717  If this continues, it will not be pleasant for him.

Time will tell.  A lot depends on the support he gets from the Republican Party.  Today, he had lunch on the Hill, and some eleven (11) Republican Senators refused to attend (they only have 52, a whopping majority of 2).  He's in a twitter war with seven (7) of them only this morning, calling them things like "Lyin' Ted", "Lil Rubio", and "Short Bob" for Senator Robert Tucker.  Senator Tucker has answered back, The White House is a Day Care center these days.  

Chicago Tribune wrote:#AlertTheDaycareStaff': Sen. Corker, Trump feud on Twitter ahead of Senate Republican lunch

Erica Werner
Associated Press

In a startling verbal assault on the president of his own party, Republican Sen. Bob Corker charged Tuesday that Donald Trump "debases our nation" with constant untruths, name calling and bullying, and will leave behind a sad legacy of damaging division.

A furious Trump lashed back over Twitter, calling Corker "incompetent," saying he "doesn't have a clue" and claiming the two-term lawmaker "couldn't get elected dog catcher in Tennessee."

The extreme exchange unfolded just hours before Trump was to lunch with GOP senators at the Capitol to try to unite the party around a rewrite of the nation's tax code. The tax overhaul is an urgent task for Republicans who've failed to notch a single significant legislative achievement this year despite controlling the White House and both chambers of Congress. Yet the dramatic escalation of the feud between Corker and Trump seemed certain to divert lawmakers' attention.

"When his term is over, the debasing of our nation, the constant non-truth-telling, just the name-calling, I think the debasement of our nation will be what he'll be remembered most for and that's regretful," Corker told reporters at the Capitol. "His governing model is to divide and to attempt to bully and to use untruths."

Corker, who is retiring from the Senate and therefore can fear no political repercussions, said that he and others had attempted to intervene with Trump over the months but "he's obviously not going to rise to the occasion as president."

"Unfortunately I think world leaders are very aware that much of what he says is untrue," Corker said. He stopped short of calling Trump a liar and didn't respond when asked if Trump should be removed from office.

Tuesday's war of words intensified a simmering feud between the two men. Corker has been starkly critical of Trump in recent weeks, alleging at one point that the president's careless rhetoric toward foreign powers could lead America toward World War III. That prompted Trump to label his antagonist "Liddle' Bob Corker" and claim, falsely, that Corker had decided to retire after begging for an endorsement Trump wouldn't give.

The latest exchange began when Corker said Tuesday morning on NBC's "Today" that Trump should leave it to Congress to set the course on taxes instead of intervening to shoot down one idea or another, as the president did Monday when he assured voters over Twitter that the tax package would leave their 401(k) plans intact.

Corker, who is retiring from the Senate and therefore can fear no political repercussions, said that he and others had attempted to intervene with Trump over the months but "he's obviously not going to rise to the occasion as president."

"Unfortunately I think world leaders are very aware that much of what he says is untrue," Corker said. He stopped short of calling Trump a liar and didn't respond when asked if Trump should be removed from office.

Tuesday's war of words intensified a simmering feud between the two men. Corker has been starkly critical of Trump in recent weeks, alleging at one point that the president's careless rhetoric toward foreign powers could lead America toward World War III. That prompted Trump to label his antagonist "Liddle' Bob Corker" and claim, falsely, that Corker had decided to retire after begging for an endorsement Trump wouldn't give.

The latest exchange began when Corker said Tuesday morning on NBC's "Today" that Trump should leave it to Congress to set the course on taxes instead of intervening to shoot down one idea or another, as the president did Monday when he assured voters over Twitter that the tax package would leave their 401(k) plans intact.

Tuesday's lunch already had potential for more than a few awkward moments given Trump's recent disputes with other GOP senators including John McCain of Arizona and Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky.

Trump has blamed them all for the failure of his agenda, saying it's not his fault. On the other hand, after meeting last week with McConnell, Trump promised to intercede with his former top adviser Steve Bannon, who is now on the outside promising an all-out war on the GOP establishment by urging primary challenges against a number of sitting GOP senators.

Nonetheless, Republicans and the Trump administration are determined to get tax legislation into law this year, and before the latest outburst between Corker and Trump, all sides seemed to think they can unite around that goal.

"If you have people who are running for re-election next year, whether it's a House member or one of the senators who's up this year, I think the best thing you can go back and talk about is that you got results," said GOP Sen. John Thune of South Dakota. "And I think that to the degree the president delivers that message it will be very well received by Republican senators."

The tax plan crafted by Trump and Republican leaders calls for steep tax cuts for corporations and potentially for individuals. It would double the standard deduction used by most Americans, shrink the number of tax brackets from seven to three or four, and repeal inheritance taxes on multimillion-dollar estates. But crucial details of the plan have yet to be worked out, notably what income levels would fit with each tax bracket.

Word is out that the White House is advertising in the Post for a wet nurse. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:05 pm

He's here to stay Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:27 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:
I don't see the point of posting any news story up on this site because someone always calls it "fake".  No point in debating anything if everything is fake.

Idea

If this story had appeared on a genuine news site, I might consider it to be "news"...

But it didn't.  VoD's link is to an extreme right-wing propaganda site..

Therefore I call it for what it is --  yet another blatant alt.right/neo-nazi puff piece,  vainly attempting to repair the Don's self-maligned reputation.

tongue

Aww... Some Floptard "redded" me.. Again.

The truth hurts among that little gang of spineless grubs..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:He's here to stay Wink

And the rest of the country is leaving. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:16 am

Original Quill wrote:
Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:He's here to stay Wink

And the rest of the country is leaving.  Laughing

Nah, hardly any of them have passports.

Is this the lady that was on the to saying Trump didn't even know her husbands name?
I heard he tweeted that he did know the name and by tweeting that he brought it back to where he wants it ...all about him.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:11 pm

[quote="Miffs2"]
Original Quill wrote:

Nems wrote:Nah, hardly any of them have passports.

We'll print our own, once we have established the Pacific States of America.

Nems wrote:Is this the lady that was on the to saying Trump didn't even know her husbands name?

I heard he tweeted that he did know the name and by tweeting that he brought it back to where he wants it ...all about him.

I don't know why I'm even caring about this story.  As you know, I'm not big on war heroes; it's a contradiction in terms.  Besides, it shows how specious Trump is on the hue and cry over showing respect for the flag...Trump: yah sure, respect the flag but fook the guys who fought and died for it...they're losers, and their generals are rubbish!

But it does highlight the Trumpanzee bent for narcissism.  Most often it's to his own detriment, so I finding it amusing...like the time he went to all that trouble to set up a pretext for the firing of Comey--...it was the way he treated Hillary so bad--and then openly admitted on NBC News that he really fired Comey because he wanted to obstruct justice in the Russia collusion investigation.  Haha...you gotta laugh at how stupid he is.

But then, crooks are dumb.  There's a TV show about it.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Is this the lady that was on the to saying Trump didn't even know her husbands name?

President Trump says your guy in this video also so nothing unusual there .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:50 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What does it matter whether he did?

Do you think if you in the same position would feel better in this situation or worse?

Then ponder how others might feel worse or better based on what was said.

Then ask yourself, if what Trump said was anything benifical at all?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down