NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Libya Briton's widow: Let me talk to my husband’s killer before he faces execution

Go down

Libya Briton's widow: Let me talk to my husband’s killer before he faces execution Empty Libya Briton's widow: Let me talk to my husband’s killer before he faces execution

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:21 am

It was months before Felicity Prazak saw her husband’s grave, and years before their children were allowed to visit.
It took two decades and the fall of Col Gaddafi for her to be told he had been murdered by the Libyan regime, and she still does not know the full story. Last week the man she believes responsible - Abdullah Senussi, Col Gaddafi’s security chief and regime hard man - was sentenced to death, and the art teacher from Battersea is asking for a chance to meet him and seek answers before it is too late. If not, she would like to witness the firing squad that kills him.
“If I saw him now I would say, I know you were behind it,” she said, sitting in the garden of a home where photographs of her husband vie for space with her own paintings of the Libya she has come to know well.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/11781578/Libya-Britons-widow-Let-me-talk-to-my-husbands-killer-before-he-faces-execution.html

Site member warning: You maybe labelled a racist for believing this article as it involves non-British people and is a western media source. The left now claim racism to what news article you take as reliable.

Back to top Go down