NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Touching Reason This Husband Keeps His Wife Company From Just Outside The Bedroom

3 posters

Go down

The Touching Reason This Husband Keeps His Wife Company From Just Outside The Bedroom  Empty The Touching Reason This Husband Keeps His Wife Company From Just Outside The Bedroom

Post by Guest Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:20 pm

In sickness and in health.
A photo of a husband sitting outside of the bedroom where his wife has to remain alone for her cancer treatment has gone viral.

The Touching Reason This Husband Keeps His Wife Company From Just Outside The Bedroom  Jtmmv-husband-sets-up-outside-wifes-room-beautiful-reason-1
Credit: Twitter / @mackenna_newman

"My mom has to stay in her room in isolation for her cancer radiation so my dad set up a desk at her door to keep her company and I'm crying," Mackenna wrote on Twitter.
Her Tweet has hundreds of responses in support and in total awe of the couple's love for one another.
"I just thought it was sweet because they are so in love," Mackenna said of the photo.
Mackenna's mom told Buzzfeed "Jon goes to every doctor's appointment, every blood test, every surgery, every radiation. And, as you can see, if he can’t be by my side he is as close as he can get!"

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/2180/The-Touching-Reason-This-Husband-Keeps-His-Wife-Company-From-Just-Outside-The-Bedroom#RaioU3fXoRHhpuE6.99

Back to top Go down

The Touching Reason This Husband Keeps His Wife Company From Just Outside The Bedroom  Empty Re: The Touching Reason This Husband Keeps His Wife Company From Just Outside The Bedroom

Post by magica Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:10 pm

Wonderful picture. I would do that though, at least they won't feel alone.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The Touching Reason This Husband Keeps His Wife Company From Just Outside The Bedroom  Empty Re: The Touching Reason This Husband Keeps His Wife Company From Just Outside The Bedroom

Post by Syl Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:55 pm

That's a lovely story.
In sickness and in health is one of the vows taken in the traditional marriage ceremony, good for this man to be following this so lovingly. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:05 pm

I would absolutely do that too, read to him, play him songs, dance around like an idiot....

That's true love right there. Wonderful....and a great role model for his children.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down