NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London

+8
Miffs2
Raggamuffin
eddie
Syl
HoratioTarr
Andy
SEXY MAMA
nicko
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London - Page 2 Empty Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London

Post by nicko Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

A car mounted the pavement outside THE BRITISH MUSEUM   in LONDON,     AT2.20 THIS AFTERNOON,   MANY INJURED.  a MAN arrested,    Police holding him down on pavement.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London - Page 2 Empty Re: Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:32 am

Jules wrote:Stupid man, why didn't he look where he was going?
He's not fit to be on the roads.
He was really roughed up and he bled profusely.
Plus his driving licence will be taken away.
I hope that teaches him a lesson.

Not sure about that, I saw one report that said he was hit by another car, caused him to go out of control, he then hit a car and spun off that onto the pavement.

Back to top Go down

Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London - Page 2 Empty Re: Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London

Post by SEXY MAMA Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:36 am

smelly-bandit wrote:More Muslim terror

There isn’t much difference between you and ISIS
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:40 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

They both have the same aims, to persuade ordinary Muslims that they can't live in the West. Actually, he's doing their job for them, I wonder when they recruited him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:41 am

Angry Andy wrote:Fact is, Stench owns Foul. He owns the forum.
He posts racist and provocative remarks designed to get a reaction.
And when that reaction comes, he chortles.
He wiĺl continue in the same way Stormee did.
When he steps over the line, nothing from the mods, nil, nix.
When we react, Foul is over us like the plague.
LF said being a mod is a nervous job.
He certainly appears nervous that he might upset the forum troll.
Sadly the alt right are too dominant here nowadays.
Look at the great  posters who can no longer be bothered. Korben Dallas, Irn Bru. Joy Division, Scrat, Sassy rarely posts. Jules seldom.
Kinda tells its own story.

Now I know you're on a wind up. At least two of the posters you mentioned are mega-abusive, liars, and trolls. There's nothing "great" about them. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:43 am

Funny Rags, you posted 'some accident' after being told the police had said it was not related to terrorism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:43 am

sassy wrote:
Jules wrote:Stupid man, why didn't he look where he was going?
He's not fit to be on the roads.
He was really roughed up and he bled profusely.
Plus his driving licence will be taken away.
I hope that teaches him a lesson.

Not sure about that, I saw one report that said he was hit by another car, caused him to go out of control, he then hit a car and spun off that onto the pavement.  

Even if he was hit by another car, he could have put his brakes on rather than just career all over the pavement.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:45 am

sassy wrote:Funny Rags, you posted 'some accident' after being told the police had said it was not related to terrorism.

Yes I did. I meant that in a sarcastic way for the reasons I'm giving now - ie, it sounds like careless driving rather than an "accident". Still, maybe there are good reasons why he couldn't control the car.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:59 am

SEXY MAMA wrote:

Nothing but a mountain of dead bodies, killed in the name of Allah the blood God

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:00 am

sassy wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

They both have the same aims, to persuade ordinary Muslims that they can't live in the West.   Actually, he's doing their job for them, I wonder when they recruited him?

So. I'm a nazi who works for ISIS??

make sense I suppose, nazism and Islam share many of the same values and principle

Anti-semitism for example, shared by both ideologies

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:51 am

CLEARLY there are some on here that lack the mental ability to discern the difference between an opinion on a SUBJECT and an abusive opinion about a person.

What smelly voiced was precicely what 90%of the public thought on first hearing this......"OH NO NOT AGAIN"
The fact it seems to have been a mere,though serious RTA, comes not as a shock, but as a relief.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:17 am

Lord Foul wrote:CLEARLY there are some on here that lack the mental ability to discern the difference between an opinion on a SUBJECT and an abusive opinion about a person.

What smelly voiced was precicely what 90%of the public thought on first hearing this......"OH NO NOT AGAIN"
The fact it seems to have been a mere,though serious RTA, comes not as a shock, but as a relief.

Correct you are.

The MO of the Muslim terrorists is drive a car into pedestrians.

When a car is driven into pedestrians, the natural assumption is "Muslim terrorist".

It is a sad state of affairs when we are relieved that people have died in an accident rather than being deliberately slaughtered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:25 am

Lord Foul wrote:CLEARLY there are some on here that lack the mental ability to discern the difference between an opinion on a SUBJECT and an abusive opinion about a person.

Interesting, as when ever have you jumped in when Quill constantly calls me a Nazi?

Not that I need you to, as I have broad shoulders.

Though this does show some hypocrisy from you here.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:33 pm

Look at the great  posters who can no longer be bothered. Korben Dallas, Irn Bru. Joy Division, Scrat, Sassy rarely posts. Jules seldom.

Andy, why don't you put your concerns into a pm or make a thread and address your anger to the forum owner? Put your money where your mouth is and actually do something.
You're one of the biggest whingers on here yet you don't actively do anything about it.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:56 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Correct you are.

When a car is driven into pedestrians, the natural assumption is "Muslim terrorist".

It is a sad state of affairs when we are relieved that people have died in an accident rather than being deliberately slaughtered

Rolling Eyes

You really are full of bullshit, 'Smelly...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:04 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Correct you are.

Not sure why you received a red for that comment...its spot on.

The man has been released by police whilst enquiries are ongoing.
Eye witnesses have said there was a cyclist hanging on to the bonnet of the car before he crashed, after the crash he tried to run, which was why he was being held down.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Now I know you're on a wind up. At least two of the posters you mentioned are mega-abusive, liars, and trolls. There's nothing "great" about them.  Razz

Also most of them don't even post on the other forum that Andy is on so his point is a little stupid.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:29 pm

have you ever considered a career with an amateur dramatic society??

the passion and fire you bring to the table would be very sought after among the thespians

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:31 pm

Syl wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Correct you are.

Not sure why you received a red for that comment...its spot on.

The man has been released by police whilst enquiries are ongoing.
Eye witnesses have said there was a cyclist hanging on to the bonnet of the car before he crashed, after the crash he tried to run, which was why he was being held down.

why wouldn't i receive a red??

some people are simply too consumed with anger and hatred to think clearly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:33 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Correct you are.

Rolling Eyes

and youre full of wasteful anger wolfie

your hatred and anger are more damaging to than to me.

but like the lord tells me, i forgive you, you should ask god to give you some joy in your heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:22 pm

Didge wrote:

Interesting, as when ever have you jumped in when Quill constantly calls me a Nazi?

There is nothing socially taboo about the term 'Nazi'.  It describes a political position (I hesitate to call it a theory, as it is more dogmatic than contemplative) and those whose personalities gravitate toward its ideas.  It has become a significant polarity at the right of modern politics.  It indulges in elitism, violence, indeed genocide, anti-truth, and intolerance.

Admittedly, being called a Nazis is not very flattering in the normal sphere of morality, but to say Nazism is normal would be, itself, false.  Nazis are quite satisfied with the principles they represent and the reputation they have earned.  That's all that is needed for an adjective to be accepted.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

There is nothing socially taboo about the term 'Nazi'.  It describes a political position (I hesitate to call it a theory, as it is more dogmatic than contemplative) and those whose personalities gravitate toward its ideas.  It has become a significant polarity at the right of modern politics.  It indulges in elitism, violence, indeed genocide, anti-truth, and intolerance.

Admittedly, being called a Nazis is not very flattering in the normal sphere of morality, but to say Nazism is normal would be, itself, false.  Nazis are quite satisfied with the principles they represent and the reputation they have earned.  That's all that is needed for an adjective to be accepted.

Hollywood celebrities = elitism

Antifa = violence,indeed genocide.

various liberal commentators = intolerance (wolfie angry andy sassy et al)

CNN = anti-truth

looks like the left are more nazi than anyone else

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

but like the lord tells me, i forgive you, you should ask god to give you some joy in your heart

Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:20 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Amen

Did you not mean Amun?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:22 pm

Didge wrote:

Amen

Did you not mean Amun?

Quite sure Amen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:23 pm

Didge wrote:

Did you not mean Amun?

Quite sure Amen

Its the same thing

Amen derives from the Egyptian God Amun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:27 pm

Didge wrote:

Quite sure Amen

Its the same thing

But I'm not Egyptian so I use Amen lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:37 pm

Didge wrote:

Its the same thing

Thus, a worshipper of Amun, or the Aten, sun worship.

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:41 pm

Didge wrote:

Cool

Yes - you made me look it up now I have learned something different Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:42 pm

Didge wrote:

Cool

Yes - you made me look it up now I have learned something different Smile

Happy to help Dibs

I think its good that people know where certain words derive from

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:19 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Rolling Eyes

You're so full of bullshit,  Smelly'...

You and your kindred Floptards have a lot more hate in you, than what I have..

You regularly display 'Hatred' towards :
Foreigners
Muslims
Africans
Asians
"Lefties"
Liberals
Socialists
"Do gooders"
Labour parties
Unionists/workers
Environmentalists.

I'm not a scratch on you desperate bunch of oxygen-thieves.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:24 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

Amen

grin angel

And Smelly and VoD should ask their God to put some brains in those empty skulls they were left with when She created them...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:40 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You're so full of bullshit,  Smelly'...

You and your kindred Floptards have a lot more hate in you, than what I have..

You regularly display 'Hatred' towards :
Foreigners
Muslims
Africans
Asians
"Lefties"
Liberals
Socialists
"Do gooders"
Labour parties
Unionists/workers
Environmentalists.

I'm not a scratch on you desperate bunch of oxygen-thieves.

That's utter nonsense

Liberals should be right at the top of list followed by lefties, I'm fact wolfie if you inverted the list??

That would be more accurate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2