NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People that buy homes in areas of natural beauty and near a river or on a cliff etc..

Go down

People that buy homes in areas of natural beauty and near a river or on a cliff etc.. Empty People that buy homes in areas of natural beauty and near a river or on a cliff etc..

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:18 am

I have been watching some of this coverage on Sky News.

What are these people on!

It is quite obvious that they have second homes!....They know the risks of buying a home there and some have complained about not being able to get insurance on their homes but still go ahead and buy!

FFS!...Go and live in one of your other homes then like you can do....And shut the fuck up!

Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

People that buy homes in areas of natural beauty and near a river or on a cliff etc.. Empty Re: People that buy homes in areas of natural beauty and near a river or on a cliff etc..

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:32 am

.....Well honestly!

These rich knobs have the private pumps taking the water out of their homes..It's all water under the bridge to them...They aren't really that bothered at all because they have plenty of money to replace things and it gives them an excuse to give their houses a make over!

Back to top Go down

People that buy homes in areas of natural beauty and near a river or on a cliff etc.. Empty Re: People that buy homes in areas of natural beauty and near a river or on a cliff etc..

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:36 am

...If you buy a house at the edge of a fucking cliff!

Excuse me!

OK...If you've been there for forty years with nowhere else to go, then i have some sympathy...But you can't expect an insurance company to insure ignorant Tory fucks that want a bloody view and then complain when it falls into the bloody sea!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down