NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member of Israel's ruling party tells the truth: As I said before, there is room for only one nation-state between the sea and the Jordan River - that of the Jewish people. "

Go down

Member of Israel's ruling party tells the truth: As I said before, there is room for only one nation-state between the sea and the Jordan River - that of the Jewish people. " Empty Member of Israel's ruling party tells the truth: As I said before, there is room for only one nation-state between the sea and the Jordan River - that of the Jewish people. "

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:54 pm

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/239806

The reason why they are trying to frighten Jews and tell them they cannot live in Europe. They need them to come to Israel so they can take over the whole of occupied Palestine. And now they have reached the stage where they don't even bother to hide their aims..

And of course, the message they are sending European Jews is exactly the same message ISIS sent European Muslims.

Back to top Go down

Member of Israel's ruling party tells the truth: As I said before, there is room for only one nation-state between the sea and the Jordan River - that of the Jewish people. " Empty Re: Member of Israel's ruling party tells the truth: As I said before, there is room for only one nation-state between the sea and the Jordan River - that of the Jewish people. "

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:56 pm

So one person, is speaking exactly like the vast majority of the palestinians and Arabs

I condemn all of them them including this Israeli. Why are you not condemning those palestinians and Arabs calling for the destruction of Israel?>

Take your time Miss terrorist supporter

Back to top Go down

Member of Israel's ruling party tells the truth: As I said before, there is room for only one nation-state between the sea and the Jordan River - that of the Jewish people. " Empty Re: Member of Israel's ruling party tells the truth: As I said before, there is room for only one nation-state between the sea and the Jordan River - that of the Jewish people. "

Post by Guest Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:09 pm

I think the surge of antisemitism from the Asian invasion is what's fuelling Jews fleeing Europe

Too much like nazi Germany again for their liking I'm thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down