NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London

+8
Miffs2
Raggamuffin
eddie
Syl
HoratioTarr
Andy
SEXY MAMA
nicko
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London Empty Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London

Post by nicko Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:15 pm

A car mounted the pavement outside THE BRITISH MUSEUM   in LONDON,     AT2.20 THIS AFTERNOON,   MANY INJURED.  a MAN arrested,    Police holding him down on pavement.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London Empty Re: Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London

Post by SEXY MAMA Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:17 pm

Thought I'd add the link for you

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4958398/Car-mounts-pavement-outside-Natural-History-Museum.html
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London Empty Re: Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London

Post by Guest Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:32 pm

More Muslim terror

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:More Muslim terror
Link providing evidence, or simply conjecture and a wish that it is so from the forum racist Nazi.

It was a London cabbie in a black cab.

http://dailym.ai/2g0kKK5
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Just on TV, ANTI-TERRORIST POLICE CALLED IN !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:41 pm

Just so posters know ,i'm only posting what's said on TV.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:03 pm

The likihood is that it IS terrorist related. Usual modus operandi.
I am wary because of the type of vehicle used. Black london cab.
Unlike Stench, I dont  jump to conclusions based on racist profiling.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:06 pm

Angry Andy wrote:
Link providing evidence, or simply conjecture and a wish that it is so from the forum racist Nazi.

It wasn't a black cab. It was a black Toyota Prius. Registered mini cab.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:11 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

It wasn't a black cab.  It was a black Toyota Prius.  Registered mini cab.

I was just going to post the same...there was no black cab in the videos apart from the ones passing the scene.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Read the Daily Mail link I supplied.
3rd paragragh.
A black Toyota Prius - a registered London minicab.

Is there a part of that you haven't understood?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Read the Daily Mail link I supplied.
3rd paragragh.
A black Toyota Prius - a registered  London minicab.

Is there a part of that you haven't  understood?

London cabbies are usually drivers of London Black Taxis, that's why there was a misunderstanding.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:03 pm

Three minutes ago:

A major police investigation is underway and several people have been injured after a car reportedly mounted the pavement outside London’s Natural History Museum.

The Metropolitan Police said in a statement: “It is believed that a number of pedestrians have been injured.

“Officers are on scene, and the London Ambulance Service have been called. A man has been detained at the scene. Enquiries to establish the circumstances and motive are underway.”

The Met said it was called to Exhibition Road at 2.21pm. The force originally said the man had been formally arrested, but later revised its statement.

The Independent understands that at this stage, police are not treating the incident as terror-related.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/natural-history-museum-car-pavement-police-injuries-pedestrians-london-latest-live-a7988026.html
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:06 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Read the Daily Mail link I supplied.
3rd paragragh.
A black Toyota Prius - a registered  London minicab.

Is there a part of that you haven't  understood?

A minicab isn't a black cab. A black cab is another name for a hackney cab....both in London and everywhere else in the UK.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:11 pm

It was taxi.
It was registered by TfL.
It was black.

Cab, minicab, taxi. Hackney carriage. Semantics.
It carries people around for a fare.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Angry Andy wrote:It was taxi.
It was registered by TfL.
It was black.

Cab, minicab, taxi. Hackney carriage. Semantics.
It carries people around for a fare.

True, but the confusion lay in you referring to the vehicle as a 'black cab'.... its a minicab which happens to be black.
Totally different. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:18 pm

Angry Andy wrote:

Wait for it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Car which mounted pavement outside London museum sparking panic was road accident, say police

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/07/car-mounts-pavement-outside-london-museum-according-reports1/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:49 pm

Some accident huh?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Some accident huh?

Not many involved in an accident end up restrained on the floor.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:15 pm

It's ridiculous that someone can have an accident in London which involves hitting so many people. Why don't they slow down and look where they're going?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:It's ridiculous that someone can have an accident in London which involves hitting so many people. Why don't they slow down and look where they're going?

A good point.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:23 pm

Thankfully not as deadly as this accident

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/31/glasgow-bin-lorry-death-crash-driver-avoids-jail-for-new-incident

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Seems it was an Uber driver who has had a brainstorm.

NOT terror related.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41538762

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

The RW all fully endorse and support freelance Uber drivers, so a tiny, lickle bit of blame can be apportioned to the Government.
Moreover, it shoots Stench's claim to be another Islamist terrorist plot to bed.
Just another one of a catalogue of race hate  lies borne of the resident racist.
Will he redact his lie?

Doubt it.
He still believes it in his own demented and deranged mind.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:20 pm

BIG FAT RACIST LIE from the forum NAZI.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:29 pm

Angry Andy wrote:

tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:22 am

Angry Andy wrote:

Ooooh, Getting all shouty are we.

I refer YOU to the rules about posts/threads designed to get another member banned. And advise you that this applies whether that attempt is by means of group pressure on staff OR by attempting to provoke that other member into a bad response. I can see right through you.

Once again your show that you in particular (and you supporters) cannot function/debate without resorting to personal.insults etc when placed out of you precious "safe space"

I will NOT ALLOW you and your cohorts to create the same problems as you have, repeatedly, caused in the past. ON ALMOST EVERY occasion,it is your ilk that has been the ROOT of trouble with your childish name calling, downright lies and scabrous insinuations.
So far already you have wished smellys death by suicide and NOW you make an infantile attempt to provoke him,fortunately, whilst he "may"have the intellect of a gnat, that outranks yours by an order of magnitude.

IM NOT asking, I'm telling you IT STOPS NOW.

And just so you can be sure which hat I'm wearing

LordFoul ....MOD.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:33 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

I refer YOU to the rules about posts/threads designed to get another member banned. And advise you that this applies whether that attempt is by means of group pressure on staff OR by attempting to provoke that other member into a bad response. I can see right through you.

Once again your show that you in particular (and you supporters) cannot function/debate without resorting to personal.insults etc when placed out of you precious "safe space"

I will NOT ALLOW you and your cohorts to create the same problems as you have, repeatedly, caused in the past. ON ALMOST EVERY occasion,it is your ilk that has been the ROOT of trouble with your childish name calling, downright lies and scabrous insinuations.
So far already you have wished smellys death by suicide and NOW you make an infantile attempt to provoke him,fortunately, whilst he "may"have the intellect of a gnat, that outranks yours by an order of magnitude.

LordFoul ....MOD.

Since when is calling someone a nazi against the rules?

At no point did he call for smelly to be banned

Seriously, are you mods on a constant power trip?

What happened to free speech and expression?

Lets take this in context

Smelly did make a poor assumption, mainly as he is racist, he is not a Nazi, as he does not hate Jews.

He is a by-product of Apartheid, so why can not people call him out on in fact he was wrong in his poor prejudiced assumptions?

Maybe you should act like a reasonable MOD and not jump in trying to showing off your cock. As we all know Andy's is bigger.

For fuck sake, get off his back, he did no wrong

I have been called ten times worse and daily and have never seen you jump in once when I have been called many things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:42 am

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

LordFoul ....MOD.

Smelly did make a poor assumption, mainly as he is racist, he is not a Nazi, as he does not hate Jews.

He is a by-product of Apartheid, so why can not people call him out on in fact he was wrong in his poor prejudiced assumptions?

Maybe you should act like a reasonable MOD and not jump in trying to showing off your cock. As we all know Andy's is bigger.

I have been called ten times worse and daily and have never seen you jump in once when I have been called many things.

Who the fuck asked you for your input?
GO BACK AND READ WHAT I SAID....I did NOT say he had called for smelly to be banned.

I know only too well what his "game" is.

NOT that the matter is up for debate.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:45 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

GO BACK AND READ WHAT I SAID....I did NOT say he had called for smelly to be banned.

So I am not allowed an input? I would call you a Nazi on that, but no doubt that would get me banned

Hence the idocy of such a rule that questions views by Mods

That is Totalitarianism

So now you claim to be a mind reader and can interpret words to deduce what someone really means?

Is it possible you are mistaken in you presumption here?

How would your claim stand up in a court of law?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:58 am

[quote="Didge"]
Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

So I am not allowed an input? I would call you a Nazi on that, but no doubt that would get me banned

only if I was in a foul mood Twisted Evil .......and if I were you I'd ask Stalin about that

The sheep do not question the decisions of the shepherds Razz

That is Totalitarianism

And?

So now you claim to be a mind reader and can interpret words to deduce what someone really means?

No, but I know his modus operandi

Somehow I doubt it, Just like I can read you like a book I can read him also

How would your claim stand up in a court of law?00]It doesnt have to. Besides it would be a civil action in which the burden of proof is simply "on the balance of probabilities
/quote]
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:07 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

only if I was in a foul mood  Twisted Evil .......and if I were you I'd ask Stalin about that

That is Totalitarianism

And?

How would your claim stand up in a court of law?00]It doesnt have to. Besides it would be a civil action in which the burden of proof is simply "on the balance of probabilities
/quote]

1)So you admit your moderation is not based on reasons but emotions then?

2) So you class all posters beneath you then. Okay, thanks for the honesty

3) So based on a view of someone, you thus admit a bias. That you will then see and look at any post they make with a view they are looking to ban someone? I would really love for you to explain that horseshit. What I see is, as i say a view, because he has in the past looked to cause trouble to ban people, you have now placed a fixed view on him. That now any view, you now see as starting. As lets face it, he did no wrong here and you jumped in poorly. If he broke a rule fine, but it seems you have formed a poor bias against him.

4) You doubt it and offer no proof. 

5) Oh its has to, because dicks like me, will always take you to task, when you are out of line and here you are out of order.

He did no wrong and you know it. You poorly presummed here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:23 am

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

only if I was in a foul mood  Twisted Evil .......and if I were you I'd ask Stalin about that

That is Totalitarianism

And?

/quote]

3) So based on a view of someone, you thus admit a bias. That you will then see and look at any post they make with a view they are looking to ban someone? I would really love for you to explain that horseshit. What I see is, as i say a view, because he has in the past looked to cause trouble to ban people, you have now placed a fixed view on him. That now any view, you now see as starting. As lets face it, he did no wrong here and you jumped in poorly. If he broke a rule fine, but it seems you have formed a poor bias against him.

5) Oh its has to, because dicks like me, will always take you to task, when you are out of line and here you are out of order.

Ohhh Soo serious......(thats a quote btw)

It would appear from your posts that you are all too ready to make "assumptions" as well.

At least you admit your failings. Laughing

Oh and whoever was it that told you that this was a democracy?

There are two ways to mod...reactively or proactively....I prefer to be Procative....and head off potential trouble BEFORE it blossoms.......and YOU aint helping.

Hell I dont even actually see why I'm talking to you.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:28 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

It would appear from your posts that you are all too ready to make "assumptions" as well.

There are two ways to mod...reactively or proactively....I prefer to be Procative....and head off potential trouble BEFORE it blossoms.......and YOU aint helping.

1) How am I making assumptions based off your plain answers?

2) I have never had any problem admitting my faults

3) Well, if its not a democracy and it does not stand for free speech. How can you participate in something that goes against your principles?

4) So you have the potential to make mistakles and not see that you might actually do so. Which means you do not like yourself, admitting you could be wrong. I am always fair on such things and you know this so well and hence why in this instance, you are being poor

5) You are talking to me, because you know deep down, what I am saying has you question yourself. If I have done this, then I have done something right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:35 am

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

3) Well, if its not a democracy and it does not stand for free speech. How can you participate in something that goes against your principles?

4) So you have the potential to make mistakles and not see that you might actually do so. Which means you do not like yourself, admitting you could be wrong. I am always fair on such things and you know this so well and hence why in this instance, you are being poor

5) You are talking to me, because you know deep down, what I am saying has you question yourself. If I have done this, then I have done something right.

5) You have far too high an opinion of yourself. I'M right your wrong..simples
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:36 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

5) You have far too high an opinion of yourself.  I'M right your wrong..simples

Maybe i have, but at least i can admit that I do.

Your failing is never listening to others, when they give you advice.

You just proved that

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:51 am

Didge wrote:

Thankfully not as deadly as this accident

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/31/glasgow-bin-lorry-death-crash-driver-avoids-jail-for-new-incident

Idea

It is not a motor vehicle "accident" once people are injured or killed...

NOTE where police (and some news reports..) re-classify the situation as an "incident" once sombody is injured --  as seen in some of those links..

Pedantically yours...       pirat
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:00 am

Angry Andy wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:
More Muslim terror

Arrow

Too true, that,  'Andy...

The only reason that SmellyBum' and a couple of his trolling Floptard cohorts seem to be on here is to spread their xenophobic, racist and diversionary slurs and rumours on every second post they make --  we see little else from them..

However, I would refer to them as extreme-right fascists and  sometimes "neo-nazi's"; rather than outright "Nazis".
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:17 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

Arrow

The only reason that SmellyBum' and a couple of his trolling Floptard cohorts seem to be on here is to spread their xenophobic, racist and diversionary slurs and rumours on every second post they make --  we see little else from them..

However, I would refer to them as extreme-right fascists and  sometimes "neo-nazi's"; rather than outright "Nazis".

Russo-bots.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:23 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

Arrow

You guys really need to learn to relax.

You should take a page out the smelly-bandits book of tolerance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:33 am

Angry Andy wrote:

Oh dear, poor thing, and it seems others as well are a little miffed that they can't ply their hatred for the second time in a row. Their frustration is palpable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:06 am

Weird that Foul hasnt picked up on Stench's lie about the iincident being a Muslim terror attack.
But we all know the reason why.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:13 am

Angry Andy wrote:Weird that Foul hasnt picked up on Stench's  lie about the iincident being a Muslim terror attack.
But we all know the reason why.

Probably for the same reason he didn't pick sassy up for her "white terrorism" comment on the Vegas shooting thread

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:28 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London 3489511464

So says the most intolerant little muppet to have infested NewsFix ever since the departure of the equally demented and unlamented faux_"Major" Stormee...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:33 am

Fact is, Stench owns Foul. He owns the forum.
He posts racist and provocative remarks designed to get a reaction.
And when that reaction comes, he chortles.
He wiĺl continue in the same way Stormee did.
When he steps over the line, nothing from the mods, nil, nix.
When we react, Foul is over us like the plague.
LF said being a mod is a nervous job.
He certainly appears nervous that he might upset the forum troll.
Sadly the alt right are too dominant here nowadays.
Look at the great  posters who can no longer be bothered. Korben Dallas, Irn Bru. Joy Division, Scrat, Sassy rarely posts. Jules seldom.
Kinda tells its own story.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:08 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

LordFoul ....MOD.

Good grief, takes a lot for me to agree with the dodgy one, but strikes me you are miffed as well. Andy is right, smelly is a nazi yob, defending him is immoral.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:11 am

Forgot to add, many thanks, Didge, for your support. We will often disagree on msny topics, but like you, I am ready to thank where appropriate.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:18 am

I thought it was a Muslim terrorist straightaway.
But I didn't say anything in case I was subsequently proven to be wrong.
Cos the quickest way to look foolish is to rush to conclusions.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:21 am

Stupid man, why didn't he look where he was going?
He's not fit to be on the roads.
He was really roughed up and he bled profusely.
Plus his driving licence will be taken away.
I hope that teaches him a lesson.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:26 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Natural History Museum crash: Car hits people in London 3489511464

So says the most intolerant little muppet to have infested NewsFix ever since the departure of the equally demented and unlamented faux_"Major" Stormee...

I'm very tolerant wolfie, I'm more tolerant of you and your continual insults than you are of me.

Of the two of us, you show more bigotry and hatred than I do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:31 am

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

LordFoul ....MOD.

Good grief, takes a lot for me to agree with the dodgy one, but strikes me you are miffed as well.  Andy is right, smelly is a nazi yob, defending him is immoral.

Can't we all just let bygones be bygones and be friends like we were in the good old days??

Or is your heart so full of anger and hatred that you lack the emotional maturity for forgiveness??

Ive forgiven you sassy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next