NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages

4 posters

Go down

Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages   Empty Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:26 pm

People have taken to social media to share the most savage responses they've ever encountered - and some of them are so sassy they'll have you in stitches.
From cruel parking tickets to offensive presents, men and women have posted pictures of the cruellest and funniest comebacks they've witnessed.
One image shows a teenager who told her parents she wanted 'nothing' for her birthday - only to receive exactly that - while another shows a sassy message from a grandmother who was fed up of being ignored by her granddaughter.
As these images attest, some people aren't afraid to hold back...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4940430/Are-savage-responses-EVER.html#ixzz4uLx6JUb0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages   Empty Re: Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages

Post by eddie Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:06 pm

Hahahaha they're really good! I liked these:

Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages   Img_7714
Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages   Img_7715
Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages   Img_7716
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages   Empty Re: Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:28 pm

lol!

Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages   44F4810500000578-4940430-We_ve_all_witnessed_some_questionable_parking_but_this_motorist_-a-49_1506943412641
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Syl wrote:lol!

Are these the most savage responses EVER? People share the cruellest (but funniest) comebacks to silly questions and misguided messages   44F4810500000578-4940430-We_ve_all_witnessed_some_questionable_parking_but_this_motorist_-a-49_1506943412641

I know. I thought it was clever, too.

Lord, please help me change the things I can't live with; and live with the things I can't change. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:56 pm

How many times have we been really annoyed with people parking badly next to us, blocking us in etc......I love that one.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down