NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Do all male Africans have large genitals and why do you live in a hut?' The ridiculous questions white Australians want answered by the African community - and their responses are hilariously honest

4 posters

Go down

'Do all male Africans have large genitals and why do you live in a hut?' The ridiculous questions white Australians want answered by the African community - and their responses are hilariously honest Empty 'Do all male Africans have large genitals and why do you live in a hut?' The ridiculous questions white Australians want answered by the African community - and their responses are hilariously honest

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:11 pm

African Australians shared brutally honest answers to ridiculous questions
Nine people who are from Africa answered questions from white Australians
Questions include whether they grew up in a hut and what Africa is really like
Other questions include how big their genitals are and why they're unemployed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6907779/Ridiculous-questions-white-Australians-want-answered-African-community.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'Do all male Africans have large genitals and why do you live in a hut?' The ridiculous questions white Australians want answered by the African community - and their responses are hilariously honest Empty Re: 'Do all male Africans have large genitals and why do you live in a hut?' The ridiculous questions white Australians want answered by the African community - and their responses are hilariously honest

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:14 pm

You know, this can happen to anybody -- I used to get asked if everyone still rode horses and wore cowboy hats and boots in Texas, and whether we had paved roads.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

'Do all male Africans have large genitals and why do you live in a hut?' The ridiculous questions white Australians want answered by the African community - and their responses are hilariously honest Empty Re: 'Do all male Africans have large genitals and why do you live in a hut?' The ridiculous questions white Australians want answered by the African community - and their responses are hilariously honest

Post by eddie Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:53 pm

I’m guessing it’s more borne out of innocence than anything more sinister.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:42 pm

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:14 am

If I made this thread

The snowflake praetorian guard would have banned me by now cause racism

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:14 am

LOL Ridiculously out of context Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

this show is called "you can't ask that" it is in it 2nd season and it's premise is that get a 'minority group'.... not all have been your standard 'ist' ones they've had down syndrome people, kinky sex club members all sorts .... and then asks them questions 'too stupid/embarrassing to ask' from an anonymous online submission

I haven't been watching this season but the best episode in the first season was the down syndrome people. You laugh, cry and empathize with them over the course of an hour. excellent intelligent television

they try to get a mix of funny, confronting and emotional questions, rather than a top 10 or something similar.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:If I made this thread

Now you’re just talking pure fuckeries. This is a programme and a joke. It ain’t racist. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:If I made this thread

Well, the most simplistic explanation of this story would be that white people are racist, so forgive me if I doubt you'd have ever made this thread.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down